Administrator
restart1.png

Server restart at 7 am 3/14!
Duration time 30 minutes.

Updates:

- List of items stacking quantity increased;
- Leopard Purr Tattoo Bikini now available for male gender also;
- In-game boutique update.

just gonna put this out there, but the constant restarts reset war/peace zone timers.. at this rate we'll never be able to push certain zones into war so we can have peace. Trade is being hindered by all these restarts. its been almost 2 weeks for certain zones and theres been no peace because of restarts. We get close.. like danger 4 and you guys come in with a restart and put it right back at danger 1 :/

Cant you guys figure out a way to preserve our conflict zone states during restarts?

Last edited:
FYI, the stacking update does not appear to have taken.
Actually on closer look, zones are still in different levels (Cinder 5, Hellswamp 4).

Was the maintenance at 7am or 8am with DST?

Edit: Thanks to the person who pointed out that the time on the home page did not update for DST for "server time"; so now the clocks are EDT+1.

Last edited:
They restart the server every week or every other week. I'm not sure how much longer you need. Given how new the project is also there is bound to be more restarts then normal while they work on the kinks.

It appears the east side NPC's are on strike again... What have the Haranyans done to piss off the NPC's this much?

They restart the server every week or every other week. I'm not sure how much longer you need. Given how new the project is also there is bound to be more restarts then normal while they work on the kinks.

They restart the server every week, sometimes 2x a week if there are issues, each time it resets the conflict zones. Hellswamp for example has not been in peace for over 2 weeks because we cant push it to war before they restart. So we might get it to danger 3 or 4 and then all of the work we have done getting it there is reset back to danger 1. I don't think asking them to preserve our conflict zone states, with the exception of diamond shores is a big thing to ask. They can probably put in a code upon restart to set it back to where it was.

and please don't sit here and tell me to run the packs in conflict. Very few will risk hundreds of gold to run the larders out of peace.

Last edited:
Back