Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1.jpg
Thanksgiving is a good opportunity to say "Thank You!"
Post 5 things you want to thank your AR friends for. You can mention the names if you want.
And make sure to provide your IGN (character name).

This event is a perfect chance to say Thank You and even be rewarded for it ?

Rewards:
With a help of Randomizer we'll choose 5 players from all the participants who complete the event task. Each of them will be rewarded with 1000 credits.

Last day of the event - November, 28th

1. Thankful to KingsMarch for all the helpful insight into the games systems.
2. Thankful to all of Nuia trade company for the wonderful times we enjoy running our stuff!
3. Thankful to adult content on the east allowing me to grow and learn with them the year past.
4. Thankful to any other lovlies that i've laughed and spent time with on the west.
5. Thankful as always to the team behind archerage for giving us a place to play away from live. Cause hooboi is it better here!

IGN: Eshne

IGN: Aviendha

I am thankful for:
- the fun times we have together, forever saved in screenshots
- the random help I get which inspire me to share kindness with others in return
- the companionship when I need someone to talk to
- my friends having my back when I get ganked ?
- the friendships that go beyond AA

1. Thank you Mitheay, you are my gaming buddy for couple years now, and after leaving and coming back to AR multiple times, you always stuck by me, those are some nice couple thousand hours >,.,<
2. Thank you Lindt, my dear pocket healer always healing me through countless GHA runs while grinding for my abyssal crystals.
3. Thank you Oukong, your always looking for fun and a fight, lets keep going buddy!
4. Thank you Kiwidealer, for helping me understand the pirate life when i was new ^^
5. Thank you Sapph, We came to AR together and had a blast, lest play together again once your back ^^

IGN: Fifi

To my new and old AR friends:

- I want to thank you guys for accepting me into your group and into your family
- Thank you for teaching me new things about the game even though I’ve been here for almost a year
- Thank you for the laughs that we share every day
- Thank you for all of the movie/show binging nights we have over discord
- Thank you for everything we’ve ever done, ever accomplished, and ever plan on doing in the future for us! Thank you, Shin Makoku and friends ❤
B627B088-312F-4007-B825-BCF768EA49E9.jpeg

IGN: Mantra

I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful to kittydoom for all that she has done to get me rocking along on this game.
2. I am thankful to the rest of my guild mates for making easy to understand things I didn't get.
3. I am thankful to the staff for doing a wonderful job with helping me get my launcher right to start the game after it crashed and burned.
4. I am thankful to the staff for keeping up and continuously doing the mirage isle races. :D
5. I am thankful to the rest of the players in this game to keep things interesting and having more things to do.

IGN: Kingkrool

I am thankful for:
1. My RL Brother Driveby, who puts up with my crazy ideas for fun. He also has a superpower of never leaving the front porch of his house.
2. My buddy Katvon, who bullies me into PvP, then drops group after killing everything and fries me too. We've had some good times in the game.
3. My guild Disorderly Conduct, while the roster always changes with new faces, we have been around long enough to see many old friends return.
4. Thankful to Sparkle, the person that keeps this fabulous server running in tip-top shape and is always available for a conversation.
5. Lastly but most importantly, thankful to all the players in the game. The world is void without people in it, tis why I always like having things public, to have the same good ole text based conversation about crafting or where's that best trade path.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you coming up and also Happy Holidays!

IGN: Drunkenhero

1. Siphon, thank you for all the help & the cow pens, I don't know why they keep dying on me man.
2. Blaaao, Crunchie & Oudim, thank you for all the library runs, I'm sure the doppelgangers hate us by now.
3. My guild, Rainbow Brigade, thank you for the patience. I know I like to run my mouth.
4. Milkyjoe & Hiccuraptor, thank you for all the sunkens & for reviving my ass every time the staby-staby guy killed me in Mistsong.
5. Farluil & Spootytron, thank you for introducing me to fishing & also to getting robbed while fishing, that was quite an achievement.
6. Chari, thank you for 1shoting me in duel at Whalesong, it still hurts! C=

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it & Happy Holidays to those that don't!

IGN: Demonique

IGN: Gryth
  1. Thank you for joining me on adventures around the world.
  2. Thank you for helping me build a place that I call home.
  3. Thanks Guild, for helping me whenever I have any questions.
  4. Thanks to those who help newbies to learn.
  5. Thanks to the entire ArcheRage team for taking the game so well and making us enjoy it so much.
Happy Thanksgiving! ? I love this game too much, thanks!

IGN: Dagagor

1. Trepetron, for actually getting me to come back to this game and introducing me to this server.
2. Skykey , for getting me to do different things that I had never done before now I neve get bored .
3. Seresuta , for respecting my wishes and putting his trust in me … while giving me a cool bunch of guild mates to hang with.
4. Destrian , 1 cool dude when I was making my armor you hooked me u with mats thanks Bro.
5. Adeilee , I can always count on you Bro thanks a million.

These are just a few people I am thankful for in ArcheRage ( ALL OF YOU ROCK ) …....

IGN: Crovus

1. Thanks to Flipsy for convincing me to try out this server that has entertained us for the better part of the past year and a half. And for stepping up to at least somewhat unite the horribly dysfunctional West that we used to be.
2. Thanks to Dahmer/HCIC for keeping the west on it's toes and giving us some hilarious shit to read in nation chat.
3. Thanks to Kiwidealer/Wulf for helping me to become a (slightly) better DR (Yes, I'm still bads)
4. Thanks to Sasin for tossing me all of the extra little things that I'm always missing when it's crafting time.
5. Thanks to the Player Nation for being the evil empire that everyone hates and seeks to destroy.

IGN: Gendgi

1. Thank you to the players that take their time to help new players
2. Thank you to the players that raid lead us into all sorts of battles
3. Thank you to the heroes, for the hero calls :D
4. Thank you for the random acts of kindness
5. Thank you Archerage team for the work put into this server

IGN: Brolii

-Thankful for my guild who help my noob ass with all the questions I have.
- Thankful for the people that wait for others in cr gr etc and everyone that keeps this game alive
-Thankful for the one guy that comes to help you kill that annoying red
-Thankful for those people that set their bid prices too low on mistake on ah ( done it myself, feels bad x_x)
-Thankful for you devs for working on the game

IGN: Skykey

I'm thankful for:
1. Certifiable for taking me in and dealing with my crazy mouth.
2. Dagagor for always being there to talk to in discord and letting me pull him into new things.
3. Trepetron for giving me a family and a secret club to talk trash in lol.
4. Faction chat always being entertaining to read whilst I'm doing things in game.
5. Archerage team members being quick to fix things when something is up and providing this server in general. It's wonderful.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

IGN: Expery

1. Thank my family for adopt me and help me farm and leaarn more for this new version in AR moments..
2. Thank the Staff of AR, for buff the fishing and give one reason more for play with friends.
3. Thanks my guild for help the other players and have soo much funny playing together.
4. Thanks the HCIC for the packs.
5. Thanks my others friends for put me back to play the private..

1. Thankful for my in game family members always there to support my latest and greatest twisted/crazy/asinine idea
2. Thankful to the members of Adventure for being a great bunch, both knowledgeable players and just good down to earth peeps
3. Thankful to my one long-time from AA land faraway friend who came here with me for being a true friend both in and out of game
4. Thankful to the AR staff for making this server possible
5. Thankful to that crazy Russian dude for making donations a halfway sane process!

IGN: Darkworth

IGN: Ephemei

1. Disorderly Conduct for inviting me to their guild and keeping my scrubass around. They've been an awesome bunch for helping me obtain my first harvester farmhouse (when I didn't have any land at all). Other members letting me use their land to grow stuff I need and to help them in the future with materials!
  2. Driveby for being an epic guild leader that has helped me on my feet when I was a just a newb. Still am as I've not been here very long. He's been pretty nice and helpful with answering questions I've had here and there.
  3. Bashasarris for giving up some of her land so I could have my first treehouse (I also have to thank Abjamwahlah for the design he gave me for FREE). She's been a huge help to me and dealing with my hyperactive personality is one of them. Being her neighbor is awesome! Not because I wanna poke her constantly nope!
  4. Adeliee for giving me help on healer builds, general healer tips and what not. If not for Ade, I'd be a lost person trying to figure out how to healer properly at events/raids. Keep being epic dude!
  5. The devs and admins that run Archerage. I never experienced the real live server as I heard so many negative things. To be here to experience the actual game is so nice. Please keep it running! <3

Reactions: Ade
To my new and old AR friends:

-Thanks, to all the laughs we have in game and out.
-Thanks, to Trixey for killing me everytime I'm AFK.
-Thanks, for being more than just AR
-Thanks, for all the packs that was brought to me at Freed
-Thanks, Vapor for running all those packs with me back in the day
-Thanks, Mantra for putting up with all the crap we bring

Happy Holidays,
with tons of love and damage <3
Eddgelord

IGN: Himawaritsuki

1: Thank you to all of my guildies for being patient with me even though I don't always remember or understand a lot of stuff that you're all talking about since this is my first MMO.

2: Thank you to Terai, Angeleyes, Vron , and my other guild leaders for putting so much effort and time into helping each and every player in our guild even though its a full time job. <3

3: Thank you to my friends new and old for all the wonderful memories I've made with them since joining the server! You each have a special spot in my heart <3 And I love you all.

4: Thank you to the AR Staff for making this server and all the extra events that they conduct!

5: Thank you to every single player who I've met at one point or another who has helped protect, teach, and heal me during the little bit of content I attend.

Happy Holidays to everyone across the world!
<3
Hima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back