Raistlin

Hello again and Welcome to part III

In this part we will be going over these things:
  • Known honorable Traders of land
  • Known scammers
  • Known hackers
  • Bugs or exploits

VI.Known honorable Traders of land:

>>>If you have been especially happy with how a person informed, treated you ,communicated with you ,and honored his part of the deal ,please make sure to mention it or screenshot it and link the image of the trade in the comments !
May it be a certified land plot, large estate, or farms, players who trade in land ,and want to continue doing so, like to keep their reputation high.

Make sure to check the comments for any clues as to whom you can trust in
https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...d-trades-demolitions-services.1053/#post-9538
https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...-demolitions-services-part-ii.1110/#post-9875
and here.

VII.Known scammers:

This is a discutable matter since i am not sure i can or should list the names of players who scam ingame becouse of the Name&Shame forum rules, there are two aspects of this, if i name them, majority of the players can be relieved and it saves much of the confusion and time, on the other hand ,objectively
i may ruin their way of gameplay and business by doing so.

Will edit later on.

VIII.Known hackers:

The point of the part is to remove them, and best course of action, is for you to use software like Fraps or similar to record suspicious behaviour, upload and post it on the forum in the following link
https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/
This will warrant even faster reaction of GM's than posting it in any other random section of forum.
Land hacking is like any other form of hacking, using cheating 3rd party software on client or changing the client in any way is forbidden and will get you banned in most cases, since you will be seen sooner or later.

You can recognise a land hacker with few things:

• Most obvious one- He is capturing land plots on several places, at the same time.
  • He has more land plots than he can hold.
  • He was not in near vicinity ~25m ,or in stealth while placing his design.
  • He was floating, being underground, all manner of other weird stuff out there.
  • He captures every demolition you know of- this means he avoids RNG and is using some sort of macro to archieve it or keyboard binds that are not allowed.
What can not be said makes a land hacker, is his speed.
If someone has captured a land plot before you, it is very possible he has better ping ,or strategy than you,which i said in detail on the previous thread in part I.

VIII.Bugs and exploits:

If you are unfortunate enough to see or experience something like this, the proper order of things would be:

• To imediately screenshot it by either using software for recording/screenshoting ,or at least printscreen button on your keyboard ,and than saving it in "Paint"-Windows>Search Programs>Paint
  • Once you get the proof you need, upload it ,via known image hosting sites, like https://imgur.com/
  • If it is bug in question ,they might need your machine information, and for the exploits, a recording or at least a screenshot.
Good luck and thank you very much ,if you have reached the end of my text, it means you have superhuman patience :)
I hope i covered most of the things that needed to be said.
Pm me ingame "Rai" or by mail, or by message here, if you need my help ,or information, i will be active for weeks to come.

I hope you all have a pleasant land trading ,housing and farming experience, i have been trading land on previous servers, and farming is one of the things i like in this game.

Sincerily
Rai

GO TO:
THREAD I - https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...d-trades-demolitions-services.1053/#post-9538
THREAD II - https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...-demolitions-services-part-ii.1110/#post-9875

Last edited:
Please provide screenshot or recording link of your important trades in the comments.
You need to have gold/items traded window tab opened while making the screenshot or it is invalid.
Fraps>Imgur is a very simple and fast example of saving an image.
Thank you.

W H I T E L I S T (Traders you can trust) :

Raktivara

HARANYA:

Katsuie

B L A C K L I S T ( Scammers ) :

Izilisted , Bella, Shaytan, Tonk, Lagerta, Bunnyears, Onedollar, Fishy, Fendi, Juul, Rnghugs, Jesusforlife

HARANYA:

Louissviton, Nfjoker

Last edited:
I faced a scamming experience yesterday - really tempted to post the video.. he claim that he sells a Merchant ship. when you hand him the stuff he replace the design with a glider design and lock in without you noticing he is about to scam you.
Luckily i was super cautious and paid attention but many other people may get scammed, get upset and quit the game :(

One correction I would suggest to this, is not direct messaging the admins as they are BOMBARDED with DMs every day. If you see a bug, post it here: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/detected-a-bug-tell-us-here.24/

Exploits here: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/

To report a bug, be as detailed as possible. Note who you are, what you were doing, and how to reproduce the issue if you can.

For hackers, note who they are, server time and place this happened, and all evidence you can provide. Screenshots and videos are amazing evidence and have been leading the charge in hard bans for naughty players.

The name under the blacklisted, i can't even read i had to highlight it to see it :p can we get a different colour please!!!

The name under the blacklisted, i can't even read i had to highlight it to see it :p can we get a different colour please!!!

Nope, this isnt name&shame, some sort of disclaimer should exist, at least thats how im allowed to post it.

Is this where I add people to the whitelist/blacklist of credible traders? If so, can you add Harjo, Onpoint, Parducci, and Ratoalien to the whitelist in EAST please? I've dealt with them extensively and we've fostered a long lasting relationship.

Thanks!

Is this where I add people to the whitelist/blacklist of credible traders? If so, can you add Harjo, Onpoint, Parducci, and Ratoalien to the whitelist in EAST please? I've dealt with them extensively and we've fostered a long lasting relationship.

Thanks!

I am glad that you have found interest to commend some players on their trading ethics, their names will certainly be noticed in the comments, but i can not add them to the whitelisting with no proof. Same as i can not add scammers without any proof.

Otherwise bunch of other players that scam would just post their alt names here.
Screenshots are at least required with visible amount of gold being traded before, and ownership of the land plot changed after. You can check ownership by moving your cursor over any property.
Least you can do is make 2 screenshots ,before and after the trade.

Example of trade going well:
https://imgur.com/a/5d8gF
Buying credits in several occasions while the credit exploit was active was risk but thats why you record.

Example of attempted scam: Hilosync -Buyer , Shyro - Seller
You can notice how Hilosync trades the gold ,and recieves it back after i refused to give Shyro gold for nothing. There is also another screenshot of wanted/guildless players who attempt scams on daily basis.
https://imgur.com/a/65Orb
Sellers who want gold first ,no middlemand, or buyers who want the demo first, are all potential scammers, and you should abort the trade if things like those happen or pm me to act as middleman and secure the deal.

In trades on this server as a middleman, i have seen many attempts of scam, and only a few done right.

Screenshots or it did not happen.

Last edited:
I see, they happened in the past so I didn't have screenshots of them. I'll use Nvidia's screen capture next time I do trades.
Thanks Rai!

Just wanted to mention this:

"He was not in near vicinity 15m ,or in stealth while placing his design."

You can place a building from 27.5m away, so they can be a good distance away from the plot. I know this because I usually always place from max distance.

Just wanted to mention this:

"He was not in near vicinity 15m ,or in stealth while placing his design."

You can place a building from 27.5m away, so they can be a good distance away from the plot. I know this because I usually always place from max distance.

They changed the max distance several times. Ill correct it.

BGjmAJL.png

This is the one demo I did today. Other transactions were on the fly. You can PM for their vouch on my thread.

Man, had I know there was so much work into getting verified I would've been doing it from the start.. Made over a dozen successful transactions but never screenshot any of it. I have my spreadsheet though that I will PM you @Raistlin so you can see all the successful transactions I've had and hopefully that will suffice.

screenshots of a land scammer in action... first one I've ever ran into... sad days people are like this. After the demo, he placed, dropped party, stealthed and then PK'd me.

xkvuxRf.png

QyWUoeF.png

screenshots of a land scammer in action... first one I've ever ran into... sad days people are like this. After the demo, he placed, dropped party, stealthed and then PK'd me.

xkvuxRf.png

QyWUoeF.png

Did you at least take the 50% ?

Yeah, most of the people i know do gold first, demo after, no 50% Bs.
Real buyers just come and cash-out.They as well dont ask about your credentials, they already know.
For new players though, just link this page. Better luck in the future.

Hi, I also just wanted to comment on this, I was attempting to sell my 16 as a demo in Southern Lilyut and received a response from a gentleman who was interested. All seemed well and I made sure to check out all your threads to make sure I was doing everything right. As you can see below, he switches characters and as soon as I saw Lagerta, it immediately threw a red flag and I knew I couldn't proceed. I advised him that I couldn't because he scammed the above reputable land trader and I would take his word over this guy in the screenshots. I just wanted to bring it to attention again as now that is two people it looks like he was trying to scam and lying to me in the process. Be careful people, it looks like he has two characters to keep his identity under wraps? I guess I will try to place a cottage in it's place and cert it, I'm too scared to try to demo now.

TmuhoZQ.png

kSfEAUT.png

9NcwuDe.png

I think imma expand my horizon as a middleman to the West. Although it'll probably look suspicious cause ill just be a level 1/15 middleman, lmao.

Back