What's new

[Game event] Magic Lamps

Ok, so I got the quest from the Daru in mari, and did the quest and fed the lamp. It's been like 18+ hours and I still can't get the tribute quest from the Daru again. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

Ok, so I got the quest from the Daru in mari, and did the quest and fed the lamp. It's been like 18+ hours and I still can't get the tribute quest from the Daru again. Am I missing something or is it bugged?
Do you have a quest called Lamps Glow, because that buff will stop you from attaining another quest

Yeah I have debuff called lamps glow, I've had it since last night, it says disappears in 5 minutes in orange, but I'm the bottom it says it has 3 hours and 54 minutes left.

Yeah I have debuff called lamps glow, I've had it since last night, it says disappears in 5 minutes in orange, but I'm the bottom it says it has 3 hours and 54 minutes left.
The buff is 5 minutes. But if you obtained it before the restart it is still 24 hours

The buff is 5 minutes. But if you obtained it before the restart it is still 24 hours
Can you answer my question, please?

Why does my lamp (the one I fed) say 5h40min left? And the ones not fed 4 days, Xh, Xmin. Wasnt it suppose to expire only after 5 days?
Does that mean I have to collect the 10 tributes and then feed it at the same time so I dont have the risk of the fed lamp expiring?

Can you answer my question, please?

Why does my lamp (the one I fed) say 5h40min left? And the ones not fed 4 days, Xh, Xmin. Wasnt it suppose to expire only after 5 days?
Does that mean I have to collect the 10 tributes and then feed it at the same time so I dont have the risk of the fed lamp expiring?
Don't know about the lamp expire timer going to 7 hours

Some clarification regarding the lamps timers:

Originally if you place a lamp you have 5 days to start feeding it. After you started feeding it timers will reset:

For Greedy Lamp after you feed it with 1 tribute you'll need to feed it again within next 7 hours.
For Speedy Lamp after you feed it with 1 tribute you'll need to feed it again within next 5 days.
For Madly Maxed after you feed it with 1 tribute you'll need to feed it again within next 5 days.

Some clarification regarding the lamps timers:

Originally if you place a lamp you have 5 days to start feeding it. After you started feeding it timers will reset:

For Greedy Lamp after you feed it with 1 tribute you'll need to feed it again within next 7 hours.
For Speedy Lamp after you feed it with 1 tribute you'll need to feed it again within next 5 days.
For Madly Maxed after you feed it with 1 tribute you'll need to feed it again within next 5 days.

It's cool that I only see it now, so I wasted 2 feed.. great event, but next time please write these IMPORTANT informations down first, because it ruined many people's progress.

I was looking forward to this event but I'm gonna skip it due to lack of info on how it all works.

I found myself referencing the forums multiple times and still doing unnecessary quests thinking they were a part of feeding my lamp. It seems overly complicated with a lack of step by step info.

This is pretty stupid it expires in 7 hours within feeding it, do u really think people are going to be able to do it every 7 hours or spam dungeons over and over in one setting? Put it back to 5 days not 7 hours, doesn't matter if cooldown is 5 minutes, not everyone has the ability to spam dungeons and we all have activities that last more then 7 hours....

The 7 hour timer is pretty troll. Luckily I caught it but it seems really silly to me. The proper way to do this now is:

-Save or place lamps in house (not a big deal since the unfed lamps have a reasonably long expiration)
-Save Greedy Tributes in your bag until you have 10.
-Place all 10 in a new lamp all at once.

Failing to do this will cause the lamp to expire 7 hours after being fed a single tribute, wiping out any progress you made on it.

What happens when you get to 10 tributes fed? Do you get to pick a reward, or does it randomly give one of the 3 types of celestial armor / 10 types of weapons?

the quest is buggy as hell 4 gha runs and only got 1 tribute from the first one
You have to get the quest again from Marionople (or wherever you can get) after like ~5 minutes you finished your last (you get a buff which shows when you can get the new one).

This is pretty stupid it expires in 7 hours within feeding it, do u really think people are going to be able to do it every 7 hours or spam dungeons over and over in one setting? Put it back to 5 days not 7 hours, doesn't matter if cooldown is 5 minutes, not everyone has the ability to spam dungeons and we all have activities that last more then 7 hours....

Only one of the lamps have 7 hours timer. If it's not enough for you, you can choose another lamp to feed. Two other lamps have 5 days timer. All lamps provide same types of rewards after you bring 10 tributes to them.

What happens when you get to 10 tributes fed? Do you get to pick a reward, or does it randomly give one of the 3 types of celestial armor / 10 types of weapons?

After you bring 10 tributes to the lamp it will provide you with Armor or Weapon. Each has 50% chance.

After you bring 10 tributes to the lamp it will provide you with Armor or Weapon. Each has 50% chance.

Thank you. Is the type of armor / weapon also random? I'd like to get the cloth armor piece, is it a one-in-three chance or do I get to pick?

Thank you. Is the type of armor / weapon also random? I'd like to get the cloth armor piece, is it a one-in-three chance or do I get to pick?

After you receive Armor or Weapon stone, you'll be able to choose what kind of weapon or armor (sleeves) you want to receive.

lamp1.jpg
lamp2.jpg

Not to be picky but unless I'm reading it correctly, you have to place the lamp in a house? If so, doesn't that exclude anyone who doesn't have land?

Last edited:
Back