What's new

[Forum Event] First steps in ArcheRage

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ArcheAge_No_Hud1.jpg

First steps in ArcheRage
As you could guess from the title, task will be connected with AR world and first moves in it, as well as basic principles that should help a newbie to start and progress.

Task:
  • Record a video for new player with the details that will help him to start, to level up, so on. You can choose any subject you think will be useful for a beginner or do a mix up.
  • That should be 3-10 mins video.
  • Video should include a voice recording or text (subtitles) with some explanations to the video.
  • In addition to video include your ING, video name and short description.
  • Up to 3 videos per player are allowed.
Reward:
Each relevant video will receive 500 credits. Best 3 will receive extra bonuses:

1st place - 2000 credits + costume* or 3500 credits at winner's choice
2nd place - 2000 credits + decor** or 2500 credits at winner's choice
3rd place - 1500 credits

* any already released costume from our in-game boutique.
** any already released decor from our in-game boutique.

Event ends on 7/14.

I am making the final render on my first video now. @Sparkle where do we need to upload the finished videos? YouTube will likely delete them if we upload them there.

I am making the final render on my first video now. @Sparkle where do we need to upload the finished videos? YouTube will likely delete them if we upload them there.

You can still use Youtube. There is no reason for them to delete it. Just don't write ArcheRage in the subject if you don't want, but mention it in the video.

Hi good night! :3 Im a spanish speaker "youtuber" and Im making vids about this server, to show ppl the good things that It haves.
Wanna know If I can participate in the Event by making a video in my language? I know many persons that Join the server cuz saw one of my vids and they r asking moar info of it.
If u tell me that I can join the event by making a vid with sub in english, I can do it :3 Wanna win that 3.5k creds 7w7
<3

Hi good night! :3 Im a spanish speaker "youtuber" and Im making vids about this server, to show ppl the good things that It haves.
Wanna know If I can participate in the Event by making a video in my language? I know many persons that Join the server cuz saw one of my vids and they r asking moar info of it.
If u tell me that I can join the event by making a vid with sub in english, I can do it :3 Wanna win that 3.5k creds 7w7
<3

Yes, go ahead. Just make sure to include English subs.

Title : How to upgrade your flying glider
Description : step by step upgrading the default glider.
IGN : Riiura
i'm fairly new to archeage so i hope this video will help another new player like me ^^

Title : How to get your daily Gilda
Desc : telling how to get minimum of 8 Gilda stars from doing dailies (marianople & Farmer workstation) for new player.
another one.jpg xD

My last entry.

Title: Making money for level 52+ characters
Desc: How to make money when starting out with little to no investment of gold.
IGN: Kristof

Alright, I made some videos! I have no clue how to do any editing apart from cutting clips together, so I apologize for the lack of anything fancy, or even basics like music. The weird breathing sounds in the Crimson Rift Guide are from my cat, he was sleeping in my arms with his face on the mic and I didn't want to wake him up. Sorry! =^.^=

Name: Eleona
Video Name: Hasla Zombie/Regrade Scroll Event Guide
Description: How to get weapon and armor regrade scrolls from the zombie event in Hasla in Archerage!

Video Name: Archeage Glider Upgrade Guide
Description: How to upgrade the glider you get from quests in the starting zone into a glider with a boost ability for just a few gold. (Sorry for doing the same one Riiura, I had taped this before I saw your video go up and I am out of time to film another one.)

Video Name: Archeage Crimson Rift Event Guide
Description: How to complete the Crimson Rift Event and get honor, experience, and complete the world boss daily quest.

Last edited:
Third (and last) video

Title : Some useful tips & trick for new player
Desc : as the title say, this tips will be helpful to new player, easier inventory management, boost the fps, etc.

Last day of the event. Make sure to finalize your video and post it today if it's still in process.

Our winners:

1st place
- @sociopathix (ING: Kristof). Receives 1st place prize + 1000 credits bonus for 2 other videos.
2nd place - @leonardo394 (ING: Riiura). Receives 2st place prize + 1000 credits bonus for 2 other videos.
3rd place - @Lasreaine (ING: Eleona). Receives 2st place prize + 1000 credits bonus for 2 other videos.

@sociopathix and @leonardo394 please confirm what prizes you choose.

@Sypher (ING: Cipher) and @Kittydoom (ING: KittyDoom) receive 500 credits each for good quality useful videos.

Our winners:

1st place
- @sociopathix (ING: Kristof). Receives 1st place prize + 1000 credits bonus for 2 other videos.
2nd place - @leonardo394 (ING: Riiura). Receives 2st place prize + 1000 credits bonus for 2 other videos.
3rd place - @Lasreaine (ING: Eleona). Receives 2st place prize + 1000 credits bonus for 2 other videos.

@sociopathix and @leonardo394 please confirm what prizes you choose.

@Sypher (ING: Cipher) and @Kittydoom (ING: KittyDoom) receive 500 credits each for good quality useful videos.

Hi sparkle, i choose the credit.
thank you very much !

Back