What's new

Jesswii

Just a note: Some of my friends and new guild members read the original guide and were a bit confused on the directions, so I decided to create a new guide that would have more detailed instructions on getting their credits rather than having to explain the process multiple times.

'idk

So here you guys go.

First you need to create accounts on both Archex and Pixel Game Card to even begin. You also need to have your Archerage account tab pulled up and ready to go. On your Archerage account panel, under donate, look at the card exchanges and look for the amount of credits you wish to purchase.

68o96mD.png

First: create your account on Pixelgamecard.
XfDlYgw.png

Then create your account on Archex and set your language. Mind you, every time you log in, you have to reset the language.
KOxvyre.png

Be aware that their captcha is a little funny sometimes and doesn't put in a valid number. Just refresh your page and it should be fine. Please be sure to read the RULES page so you don't screw up!

gnxGe8D.png

Now go back to Pixelgame card and select the Purchase tab at the top of the page. Scroll down until you see the two Payment walls - SuperRewards and Payment Wall. Payment wall is more for using giftcards and e-currencies, while SuperRewards is for Paypal and credit/debit cards. We'll be using Paypal for this demonstration.
9L3CL7E.png

HIBMhUN.png

When you go into SuperRewards you'll see the range of options you have for this Payment wall, from Paypal to cash. I'll be using paypal, and purchasing $5 for this tutorial. Please keep in mind the rules page. Another note: When purchasing through Paypal, you can only make purchases up to or above $50 ONCE a day.

VNdqghL.png

vFuLteN.png

When you select the amount you want, you'll be pulled into another secure tab where Paypal will authorize the purchase. Then you'll have a pending page, where it takes me generally 2-5 minutes to go through. Do not close this tab until it has finished processing or PGC freaks out and it takes longer to process.

RaTrWCs.png

Exit out of this tab and go to your account page (still on PGC). Then scroll down to your recent purchases and click [View Card] on the one you've just made.
PJilzre.png

8O7UaHK.png

You'll see the card information (already been used for this purpose :)). Once this has gone through, it's time to head over to Archex.
x1GLbrP.png
\

On the Archex page, click Exchange at the top to begin. You can start an exchange at the Profile page as well, but we're gonna do it like this.
E1wtQOq.png

Armed with your PGC, enter in the card's code in the boxes, fill in the capcha code and select the box on the bottom. (Make sure you have read and understand the rules so you don't screw this up!)

cvcl8Gc.png

If you did everything correctly, this will appear on your screen:
QvXvqaC.png

Now to view the actual transaction, go and click Profile at the top of the page. Here you'll see a list of transactions you currently have processing and ones that have been already been completed. When it's processing, it will read "Queue" and when it is done it will read "Completed".The exchange time generally take between 10-15 minutes, so go find some dank PvP while you're waiting. Or go pick your nose, I don't care.

WCI4irh.png

dAMSvcI.png

When it is completed, you will need to click on the transaction to view the ShadowCard you have just exchanged your PGC for. Copy the hash given to you and go to the ArcheRage page and log in.
vLnkGxd.png

Go to your Account Panel and click the Donate button on your page. Scroll down to the ShadowCard entry and paste your hash into the correct area. Then enter in your ArcheRage account information (like it says) and click Go.
MmmHxBo.png

Immediately you will see this:
780RZwq.png

Note: You will not see the credit purchase immediately on the website, but it will come up immediately in your game. Enjoy your credits!

If you are too scared to do the entire thing yourself, then message me on discord (Jesswii #6568). I do the purchases for a few of my guildies, and send them the hashes.

Edit: Fixed some typos
Edit2: Added links at the top of the post for easy access.
Edit3: Added a link to original guide thread for Archex, just for credit purposes.

Last edited:
Well this is a great guide, no links to other pages, all wrote out nice and simple on one page, now i can understand it, thank you very much

Well this is a great guide, no links to other pages, all wrote out nice and simple on one page, now i can understand it, thank you very much
Thanks for the feedback. I took the liberty to enter the links on the tutorial. So just find the words that are green text and click them. They're towards the top of the page and should take you directly to the websites.

yes, I p=made one purchase no problem and then made another and it timed out and now skrill has my money and i have no credits :(

yes, I p=made one purchase no problem and then made another and it timed out and now skrill has my money and i have no credits :(
Try waiting a bit and come back to it. If it doesn't go through put in a ticket to the website. If the Paypal option isn't there for me, personally I would wait until it came back up. If you used Paypal and you don't get your PGC, you can always request your money back.

I paid with a credit card, it is showing I paid on Skrill site but not on pixel card
Like I said before, wait a bit to see if it pops up on your account window. If it does not show up in an hour, put in a ticket to PGC. Since the money is on Skrill, take a note of how much you have on there, the transaction time and ID. If they refuse to give you your money or PGC, call your credit card company and have the transaction reversed. Call your credit card company as a last resort though, as sometimes it's simply that something bugged up and it's easily fixable. Also some companies will put you on a blacklist if you refund something, and won't allow you to purchase again.

On a personal note, I've never used Skrill since my credit card/money information is already on my Paypal, and I can simply just select to either one. Paypal is much safer in my opinion, but I am aware that it's not available everywhere.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm new to AR and tried setting up my archex account but having a problem. I enter my email address and the numbers it said it sent the confirmation to my email but I never got anything. When I try to do it again it says the email is already used. Anyone got an idea? I wanna donate but can't seem to get it to work.

Thank you

Ive tried this method and tried to enter the number I got from archex.su and get this error. Ive tried login for this game and login for archex.su. with no luck.. even tried diffrent browser.

Attachments

• loginfailed.PNG
    loginfailed.PNG
    11.7 KB · Views: 839
Ive tried this method and tried to enter the number I got from archex.su and get this error. Ive tried login for this game and login for archex.su. with no luck.. even tried diffrent browser.

Where is this screenshot from? Our website or shadowcards? According to it you enter the incorrect login. Check your password and login. When you have your shadowcard number you need to enter it here: https://na.archerage.to/page/profile/#donate

Where is this screenshot from? Our website or shadowcards? According to it you enter the incorrect login. Check your password and login. When you have your shadowcard number you need to enter it here: https://na.archerage.to/page/profile/#donate
that Screen shot is from archerage website, Account panel--->donate

https://imgur.com/a/QAmMgPC

could part of my problem be that when I registered on archex.su, I used my live.ca email and not my gmail account. (habit to use my live.ca account its my main account, I couldnt use live.ca to register a archerage account cause only excepts live.com as one of of the ok emails to use)

EDIT: I had to put it in incognito window to work. not sure having no caps in name helped as well but might help others. My account to login has a caplock

Last edited:
that Screen shot is from archerage website, Account panel--->donate

https://imgur.com/a/QAmMgPC

could part of my problem be that when I registered on archex.su, I used my live.ca email and not my gmail account. (habit to use my live.ca account its my main account, I couldnt use live.ca to register a archerage account cause only excepts live.com as one of of the ok emails to use)

EDIT: I had to put it in incognito window to work. not sure having no caps in name helped as well but might help others. My account to login has a caplock
Could be cookies in your browser have it saved as a different password especially if the email password is different (as it should be). Google likes to plug stuff in fir me all the time, and incognito doesn't save cookies as far as I know. Try going through your cookies and removing the ones saved for archerage.

Welp just lost 100 bucks. Went to put shadow card in and it says it was already used or does not exist. And I doubt I will see that money again. Please fix donations or I will no longer be donating to this server.

Welp just lost 100 bucks. Went to put shadow card in and it says it was already used or does not exist. And I doubt I will see that money again. Please fix donations or I will no longer be donating to this server.

There are no errors to be fixed as far as we were advised by Shadowcards and Exchanger owner. You maybe entered wrong number or mistakenly entered the one you already used. Do you still have this issue or had it resolved?

Back