What's new

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

i got a qeustion for the rewards,

is it possble to get a Costume instead of a Fish-Find Longliner Design/Farm cart design?

greets

Nevermind.
"Appreciation Gift Chest can be requested within 2 weeks after 3.0 release only."

If you follow Gift button at your Account Panel, you can request a reward for "keep staying with us" players. Previous rewards are no longer available.

I have some questions.
I donated on pre-launch period, started the game, for some personal reasons, I had to stop playing and lost all my credit stuff (houses).
I'm want to start again and transfer from Live to Archerage (NA). I want my account block so I can get those rewards.
I need to have a Lvl 55 char on Archerage? I'm lvl 55 on Live, got some good stuff...
What I need to do now?

I have some questions.
I donated on pre-launch period, started the game, for some personal reasons, I had to stop playing and lost all my credit stuff (houses).
I'm want to start again and transfer from Live to Archerage (NA). I want my account block so I can get those rewards.
I need to have a Lvl 55 char on Archerage? I'm lvl 55 on Live, got some good stuff...
What I need to do now?

PM staff in Contact Moderators with your account name. We'll check it.

And we need to get level 55? or is 52 not enough? Sorry for this qeustions

All information is available in the main thread post. Check Conditions for New transferring from Live players in main post.

Players that joined earlier had enough time by now to get gold, items, gear and even some lands. Players that just joined has nothing. You can't compare account that played longer and new just created accounts.
But if you'd like, we can block your old account and after that you can create new account, fulfill all the conditions for transferring players and get the reward to your new account after the Major update.
Can I still get the reward for transferring player? I honestly do not know when i registered i think it was May , I did not get any land that time so i stopped playing. I started playing again this August, few days after u had this event wherein it is really unfair for everyone who has the same situation with me, imagine giving away t3 obsidian. Just now i wasted 400gold and cannot even pass heroic grade. I feel like giving up on this game. Yea i got the land like u said but t3 obsidian is more worth than a land.

Hoping for your reply.

Can I still get the reward for transferring player? I honestly do not know when i registered i think it was May , I did not get any land that time so i stopped playing. I started playing again this August, few days after u had this event wherein it is really unfair for everyone who has the same situation with me, imagine giving away t3 obsidian. Just now i wasted 400gold and cannot even pass heroic grade. I feel like giving up on this game. Yea i got the land like u said but t3 obsidian is more worth than a land.

Hoping for your reply.

According to the rules only new transferring players with accounts created after July, 18th can obtain a reward.

11ECE0F0-D1CA-4E62-BB70-632A475EB152.jpeg
Can i have the gear sir/maam im from live aa

Can't find some weapons on list...
There's no reward for archery ppl...
Missing Fugitive bow and the Falcon's Shortspear for agility/archery.

Why only one bow? Stamina now?
Archery classes don't have rewards?
You'll are forcing us to play with others classes? Really???
Why not both bow????

You're not forced to play anything. We are providing sets of gear for transforing players to help out their progression. Not give them a final gearset.
You're being offered free gear and complaining because it's not what you want.

I think you didn't get my point.
Like you said, rewards for "transforing" players, but which player's?

This is not a final gear, we all now this.
You're giving already T4 gear.
But there's 2 (or more) versions of each one.
I don't think you ever played with archery class on AA...
With the free gear, darkrunners and enigmatistics could easily kill in PvP/raid PvP, because it had the correct gear for everyone, staffs, scepters and a bow for mages...
For archery we have what?
A dagger.
We can't find good arrows with Dagger...
There's two versions of bows.
The only available is for everyone else, besides Archers...

I actually play archer myself with an epic obs bow. Primeval
I am well aware of the class, it's mechanics, play styles and gear sets.
However this has no involvement in that not all weapons are provided. It isn't just the bow and Shortspear you can't pick.
We are giving new transferring players free gear that they can do as they wish with.
You can't pick the more desirable bow but you're still being given a free T4 celestial obs weapon.
Drs and mages can kill in pvp regardless of having the other bow.
You are complaining because you can't have the exact things you want for free.
Want a better bow, work for it. Get yourself a better bow.
You're still being given a bow with almost the same dps. The difference being you get no extra crit rate or the around 6% crit damage bonua you'll receive which at this gear level of archer is so negligible it almost doesn't matter

Isn't about passives... But ok.
Stamina x Agility stats
Good point when you don't think in everyone who come to here.

dude it was meant to help us new players. to start out you can always upgrade it to t5 and sell the bow. and buy the bow you like. thats what i plan on doing with my nodachi i didnt even complain because it is free. :) just enjoy your freebie man and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back