What's new

Technical server restart 8.30 am 10/16

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Technical server restart at 8.30 am 10/16!
Dear ArcheRagers!
Server will be off for restart on 10/16 at 8.30 am. This is a technical restart.
Duration time - 15 minutes.
We apologize for the inconveniences!

Hello,
I clicked the button for the daru event, accepted the quest, went to hand it in now at the daru to start the quest for the event cooking pot.. but my quest disappeared, can you pls help me?

cant retake the quest either cuz the item disappeared when i first used it.

@Sparkle

Hello,
I clicked the button for the daru event, accepted the quest, went to hand it in now at the daru to start the quest for the event cooking pot.. but my quest disappeared, can you pls help me?

cant retake the quest either cuz the item disappeared when i first used it.

@Sparkle

You accepted the quest at 6:01 am today and abandoned it in a minute at 6:02 am. You'll be able to restart it tomorrow when you receive new Daru letter.

You accepted the quest at 6:01 am today and abandoned it in a minute at 6:02 am. You'll be able to restart it tomorrow when you receive new Daru letter.

dam that was an accident then... i didnt want to do that wtf :c

cant you make the quest that the letter disappears AFTER you hand in the first quest instead of when you accept the first quest? I mean, other quests you can abandon and reaccept when bugged etc. This is kinda stupid that I now cannot do it at all today >.<

dont suppose you can resend me the letter for today? :c

dam that was an accident then... i didnt want to do that wtf :c

cant you make the quest that the letter disappears AFTER you hand in the first quest instead of when you accept the first quest? I mean, other quests you can abandon and reaccept when bugged etc. This is kinda stupid that I now cannot do it at all today >.<

dont suppose you can resend me the letter for today? :c

No, we'll not be able to do it.

Back