What's new

New stacking request

vulgrr

So we've stacked a ton of good items, but also missed a few. Would it be possible at some point to get the following stacked along with their seeds?

Clover and clover seed - 10k
Roses and rose seed- 10k
Lily and lily seed- 10k
Sunflower and sunflower seed - 10k
Mint and mint seed - 10k
Narcissus and narcissus seed- 10k
Azalea and azalea seed- 10k
Iris and iris seed- 10k
Cornflower and cornflower seed- 10k
Thistle and thistle seed- 10k
Mushroom and mushroom seed- 10k
Corn and corn seed- 10k
Rice and rice seed- 10k
Peanut and peanut seed- 10k
Millet and millet seed- 10k
Rye and rye seed- 10k
Pumpkin and pumpkin seed- 10k
Wheat and wheat seed- 10k
Rye and rye seed- 10k
Oat and oat seed- 10k
Strawberry and strawberry seed- 10k
Rosemary and rosemary seed- 10k
Aloe and aloe seed- 10k
Avocado and avocado tree seed- 10k
Banana and banana tree seed- 10k

Poppy and poppy seed- 5k
Vanilla and vanilla seed- 5k
Saffron and saffron seed - 5k
Cactus and cactus seed - 5k
Clubhead fungus and clubhead spore- 5k
Bean and bean seed- 5k
Turmeric and turmeric seed- 5k
Quinoa and quinoa seed- 5k
Cultivated Ginseng and cultivated ginseng seed- 5k
Blueberries and blueberry bush seed- 5k

----- the above are all @ 1k stacks, and most are produced on a mass scale, causing storage based issues

Dried flowers - increased to 10k -- chopped produce is 10k, but these aren't
Ground grain - increased to 10k -- chopped produce is 10k, but these aren't
Trimmed meat - increased to 10k -- chopped produce is 10k, but these aren't

Increase to 10k stacking can lead to the purchasing problems, as each item stacking increase leads to increased stacking sales on auction (sellers will start selling in packs of 10k instead of 1k as before), so players that need only q-ty of 100 or 500 or even 1000 will have to purchase 10k instead to obtain item they need.

Would like to hear other players thoughts first prior having these items stacking increased to 10k or 5k.

Is there a way to increase stacking size of items in inventory while limiting stacks on the AH? Or is that interchangeable?

Honestly I'm up for it.
A lot of time you can make the smaller stacks (IE qty of 100 or 500) and sell it for a little more per item than the people selling 10k bulk stacks. Because of the situation you mentioned. I'd rather pay a few extra copper per and have more storage space.

Impossible to limit stacks on specific items only on the AH.

Ah, well regardless, I'd be for it if it was something crop-related like OP listed. With reduced growth timers on planted items, the only difference between buying something on the AH to craft with and growing it yourself is a few hours, this would help players stockpile items. Now if it were for a more vital resource like Charcoal Stabilizers or Superior/Fine Wave and Fire Lunarite, I'd be against increasing stack size for things of that nature.

on live servers u can buy from ah in pieces if some1 sets 1k for sale u can buy for example 223 i think thats the best option for ah

Bumping this. It seems people do agree with the idea of the mentioned items being stackable to higher rates. Can this be implemented in the future?

Please may we have [Wool] stack to 10k... it is odd that unlike other similar materials (logs, raw stone, pelt, and milk even) that it only stacks up to 1k.
'please

I would say no, the stacking is good as it is. This change does not effectively punish green pirates enough.

Sorry, it's a no from me and about 200 other players.

We are looking into the possibility for players to purchase only the exact quantity of the items they need from the stack as it was made in the later versions. If we manage to do it, we may increase stacking of mentioned items to 10k.
In my top post I explained why this change may be bad right now.

The only stacking I would like changed is the Lumber, iron bars, and cloth. Each stacks to 1000, and when a tree house takes 40 lumber packs, that is 4 slots taken in inventory just to have it on you for doing the packs.

I absolutely love the AH changes in 4.0 onward and if something similar can be brought to FS it would be a game changer. I understand the need to wait but I feel some items are still work a quantity incease regardless weather the AH changes happens or not. For me, I'd like to see bundles quantities incease. This wouldn't be a gamer changer but free up alot of wasted space.

@Sparkle

It doesn't make much sense to not have these items stacked, however. Other items of the exact same grade and type were stacked, but these were missed. If stacking these items would result in sales on the AH being in large stacks, wouldn't stacking other items result in the same thing?

Point of fact, we can have logs and raw stone @ 10k, and those items are far slower to acquire than flowers are. There are 10k stacks on the AH, but that is the exception rather than the rule. Most players don't post in 10k stacks, they still post normal amounts

I would say no, the stacking is good as it is. This change does not effectively punish green pirates enough.

Sorry, it's a no from me and about 200 other players.

Nice troll?

Some items will always be missed. We already had 3 stacking increased and as you see something is still requested to be increased.

1k and 5k increase is fine, but 10k is too much and keep increasing stacking of the items to 10k without giving players the option for partial purchase from the AH is not the best idea. We can reduce stacking of some items if they stack to 10k and players think it's too much.

Though it's good for somebody to free some inventory space, but for somebody else it will be a bad change as they will need to purchase a stack of 10k though they don't need that big quantity.

Back