What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

Ok , I just did this myself for 100$ using the Dollar General gift card , I thought it was glitched but it wasnt , I just didnt know I had to link click on MY EXCHANGES in archex to get a number to paste into the Archerage donations box. Once I did that , BAM , the credits were waiting for me when I logged into the game. Can't beat that tbh.

Props to Lareesha who told me where I was messing up at!!! <3 <3 <3

hmm.. i have used skrill more than once and i've never had a problem with them. When i did it before it asked me for my banks password, which is fine. My bank actually protects me and makes sure i am who i say i am so that extra part with the password was my banks doing, not skrill. And after i paid for it skrill prompted me to go back to PGC and claim my card which i then gave to the russian guy and he gave me the shadowcard number.

Not sure why it's asking for your social, as to my recollection i never had to do that.

Sorry you didn't have a good experience with it, everyone else that's been using it has.

The same thing happened to me, they didn't ask for any info but I got a confirmation email but no card or code, and nothing in my recent purchases or anything. Im glad I only spent 5 dollars but it still upsets me knowing that it was just thrown into the void. I even send in multiple tickets addressing the situation but its eight hours later and nothing, buying credits is a big thing for me in this game and I hope this gets resolved soon because I cant buy any this way, its just too shady and difficult

The same thing happened to me, they didn't ask for any info but I got a confirmation email but no card or code, and nothing in my recent purchases or anything. Im glad I only spent 5 dollars but it still upsets me knowing that it was just thrown into the void. I even send in multiple tickets addressing the situation but its eight hours later and nothing, buying credits is a big thing for me in this game and I hope this gets resolved soon because I cant buy any this way, its just too shady and difficult

Did you send tickets to PGC? PGC is a bit slow sometimes with the replies.
You don't need to look for the code in your e-mail. Check your account for it.
Check this guide, should help you: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/in-depth-donation-guide-for-archex.6145/

I'm gonna be honest and say that i used this method only once through Skrill - it was not difficult for me to use and i'm sorry you are having difficulties using it.

Honestly, the way i do it is through Coinbase. It's faster imo and i don't personally like dealing with an individual if there is a company that i can use instead. I just feel safer that way and in the end that's all that matter's to me. But essentially the way i do it is go to ShadowCard log in and get the bitcoin transfer code - then open another tab for coinbase, buy more bitcoin that i actually need (because fees and stuff) then transfer the bitcoin to shadowcard as payment and w/in 5-15mins i have my code to give the server and i have my credits in game. It sounds more convoluted than it actually is.

just wanted to confirm, spent $20 because i am enjoying the heck out of the server in the small amount i play.

used the non-crypto guide, Pixel game card>Superrewards>paypal>ArcheX.

after paying Superrewards, the transaction was "processing" and i saw no information on Pixel.

sent in a ticket to pixel who told me to contact Superrewards, did so and within 10 minutes of sending in the superrewards ticket i saw my code on pixel.

after i got my code i entered the AcheX site and after entering my code it took roughly 15 minutes to get my code for credits.
the whole process took about 24 hours, 95% of that was spent waiting on Superrewards.

I tossed $50 at superrewards about an hour ago and nothing so far.
Hopefully they don't burn me because this is just a test for now, and if I like a game I'm a whale. :)

Edit: Everything worked like clockwork. However, the process took around four hours and I am used to things online working Amazon fast.

Last edited:
I tossed $50 at superrewards about an hour ago and nothing so far.
Hopefully they don't burn me because this is just a test for now, and if I like a game I'm a whale. :)

Edit: Everything worked like clockwork. However, the process took around four hours and I am used to things online working Amazon fast.
I've read that a few people had this experience, not sure why. Every time that I have donated using Pixel game card it was ready within minutes, 15 tops.

Update as of 12/18/2018:
Donation method still works and I tell you its superb. Took me only 10 minutes for my PixelGameCard to be converted and bam! Thanks :)

Thank you for the guide. It works perfectly, I recommend using PayPal when buying the game card, it's safer and faster. In the russian site it might take a bit for the exchange to go through, sometimes a min, sometimes 20, but it works! Thanks

Whats the average time to get credits? Ive purchased 3 hours ago and still nothing from Pixel Game Cards

Several hours after Pixel took money out of my Paypal, I still have no cards available. Also, they're a company providing services to gamers but their customer service doesn't work weekends. Never using this method again.

Several hours after Pixel took money out of my Paypal, I still have no cards available. Also, they're a company providing services to gamers but their customer service doesn't work weekends. Never using this method again.

It usually takes 5-10 minutes before you get your code. You just have to keep checking back on the account page, until it says delivered. If it doesn't show as pending at some point, then something got messed up. I've been using pixel for a while, no issues.

If you used super rewards, the odd time it doesn't want to give you your card. This usually happens if you buy too many at one time. What you have to do is select the blue "Get Help" button.

d017509a67ec9b3984e22473fa4289c0.png

Then find the pending transaction you paid for. (There could be pending ones you never paid for as even if you click to buy a card and change your mind, it will show up on the list)

37746781ee2562da5ea7595ad509148d.png

Click the green "Help?" button and in there you can leave a comment on the transaction saying you never received the card. All you can do there is wait, usually takes a couple of hours after you submit a request.

Its a pain but hope it helps you out, all pixel card will tell you to do is the same thing I just showed. (Paymentwall has a little "Help" button aswell)

Cheers,

Back