What's new

"The God's have disconnected you."

Hiteki

So, I cannot log into the game after character select. Unfortunately I cannot get a screenshot, as every time I've tried it has just come out as a black screen. The game loads to 22% after selecting my character, (yes I've tried making an alt, same thing happens) and then I get prompted that I've been disconnected.

I have Windows 10.
I have no antivirus.
I'm on a wired/Ethernet connection (I can literally play and run every other game on my computer just fine.)
I've tried reinstalling, repairing, and deleting everything in the "ArcheAge documents folder."
I reset my router.
I tried only wireless connectivity.

Nothing has worked.

I already talked to @IronLady but have had no results or communication to resolve this so far.

@IronLady if u want to tell him to documents/archeage ctrl alt + a delete it wont help its still the same .. please try fix this. cant login since 7 hrs now

Hi!

Please try to create a new character and after that try your first already created character you had the issue with.

I downloaded the game today and am having the same issue except that it's when I try to connect to the server. It says "connecting..." 3 times and then the gods disconnect me. I've tried numerous fixes and nothing works. I deleted everything from the official Archeage, reinstalled, repaired, deleted documents folder, gotten rid of anti-virus, turned off firewalls, etc. I have no issues with any other games. I would like to play this game but I'm running out of possible fixes.

Last edited:
@IronLady @Sparkle Would be great to have an update. I have a few friends wanting to join this server and 2 so far have issues. 1 is like the post above where the game opens but the moment they try to select server they get the message "the gods have disconnected you! check your network status...." and the other keeps asking to repair, but after trying many times repairing, game will not launch.

Please F/up <3

@Sparkle
Username for the one having the repair issues is: Ryuvision

I will have to get back to you with the other one.

Same as above. Entered that account with no issues. Created a character there. Please ask your friend to try to connect and log in.

I'm afraid I'm still having the same problem. Do you have any ideas as to what could fix this? I'm baffled.

Back