Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main.png

(November, 26th - December, 10th, 2018)
(September, 24th - October, 7th, 2019)
(September, 21st - October 11th, 2021)
(September, 12th - October, 2nd, 2023)

It's almost time to say Good Bye to the autumn and what would be the better Good Bye than to celebrate the Autumn Lore!

Join us on this Festival in Bitterwind Plains (Lilyut Hills).
* During this period of time the area will be under Festival Law, which means you will be unable to attack players of opposing factions.

event21.png

You'll have to take part in a magical event and see miracles on your own, moreover, to help the miracle happen! Create your dream, help a childless couple in their distress, listen to new stories and much more!​

event18.png

Festival Manager Emily will help you to start your acquaintance with the new world, you will find her in Bitterwind Plains.

1.png

You'll have to complete a few tasks of Festival Managers. Some of them are running the event during the day (from 8:00 am till 8:00 pm game time), but some are coming at night (from 8:00 pm till 8:00 am game time).​
Complete quests and be rewarded with Autumn Festival Coins
coin.png
You'll be able to exchange them in our Festival Exchanger or in Mirage Isle Exchanger to pets, decor, chests and other interesting things.
Also, if you buy manuscripts from NPS Lila you can create books with stories from the players on the Workbench "Autumn Lore Books"

event19.png

The full list of items you can find bellow:
Loka's Living Legend
Miracle of the Sand Castle
First Snow
Ezna's Funeral Hymn
Painted Forest's Song
Pagemaster's Storage Chest
Decorative Lore Keeper's Flute
Autumn Lore Bookshelf
2-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
3-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
Autumn Lore Memory Shelf
2-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
3-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
Airseer Storybook
Mountcaller Storybook
Firespeaker Storybook
Autumn Lore Book
Reading Light
Story-kindling Fire
Lore Keeper's Flute
Hermit's Footprints
Pirate's Token
Leather Nui's Chosen Costume
Plate Nui's Chosen Costume
Cloth Nui's Chosen Costume

craft1.png

Note! During this festival you'll be able to craft "Hermit's Footprints" (Boots piece from Hermit's Costume).
Hermit.png

On the picture is a full Hermit's costume. From this event you can obtain Boots only - Hermit's Footprints. Other pieces of the costume will be available in future events.

The most active will have a chance to receive a title - Storyteller.
Title Increases Printing Proficiency +10000, Handicrafts Proficiency +10000, Artistry Proficiency +10000.
For it complete quest "A Time of Tales" and earn 50 Autumn Festival Coins during the festival.
Important! There are also hidden Achievements present, that you may be interested in.
To obtain them you'll have the following tasks:
- Complete the quest "Beginning of the Festival" 5 times.
- Complete the quest "The Story Jar" 30 times.
- Complete the quest "Authorial Courtesy" 5 times.​

Lilyut Hills and our Autumn Lore Festival will be waiting for you ;)
event20.png

Last edited:
I have a question.

Here and in-game it says you need to collect 50 Harvest Festival Token in order to complete A Time of Tales quest (which gives Storyteller title)

However, the quest "fluff" text says I only need thirty, see following

o5ZHm97.png

The bit that is in Korean that is supposed to tell us about our current completion of the quest shows requiring 50... As can be seen I have 8/50 Tokens from the 4 quests that are completeable easily (the other being make a chest for 100 coins to be refunded 30 xD)

Would it be possible to amend the fluff text so as not to confuse players. I know it is just a small detail...
Ty
'please

event question.JPG

how does this work? the achievement requires 2/2, but the description says complete either one or the other..

i did the lilyut hills one, but the rookborne one seems to be inaccessible. the npc Nene the Hen has no quest for Flying the Coop (the start NPC as explained in in the corresponding post on https://archeagecodex.com/us/quest/3015/ )

so uh how do we finish this achievement if we can only finish one quest?

edit: @Sparkle you replied to the other post xD are you looking into this? or did you miss the question? c:

Last edited:
I have a question.

Here and in-game it says you need to collect 50 Harvest Festival Token in order to complete A Time of Tales quest (which gives Storyteller title)

However, the quest "fluff" text says I only need thirty, see following

o5ZHm97.png

The bit that is in Korean that is supposed to tell us about our current completion of the quest shows requiring 50... As can be seen I have 8/50 Tokens from the 4 quests that are completeable easily (the other being make a chest for 100 coins to be refunded 30 xD)

Would it be possible to amend the fluff text so as not to confuse players. I know it is just a small detail...
Ty
'please

Correct amount is 50. We'll correct the info in the text not to confuse players. Thank you!

is the achievement and Lute reward a 1 time thing for finding the festival bards? I found him x amount of times and got the lute during the rum runner event but am up to 12 times for this one and nothing. Can it only be done once? If so, i'd like to stop trying lol

is the achievement and Lute reward a 1 time thing for finding the festival bards? I found him x amount of times and got the lute during the rum runner event but am up to 12 times for this one and nothing. Can it only be done once? If so, i'd like to stop trying lol

Well for rumrunner it was listed as a specific achievement. I reckon there's none for this event. I dont recall that every event on live had an achievement for finding the bards either c:

Well for rumrunner it was listed as a specific achievement. I reckon there's none for this event. I dont recall that every event on live had an achievement for finding the bards either c:
If i recall correctly, i think the rum runner one didn't show up until you got it. Like, a hidden one that showed when you found him 5 times and got the lute at 7 times. I could be wrong tho. I just figured since he was at this event too that there would be one unless it's just a 1 time achievement. I could be mistaken. Just figured i'd ask to be sure. Spent all day yesterday clicking on him and nothing so wasn't sure.

View attachment 5257

how does this work? the achievement requires 2/2, but the description says complete either one or the other..

i did the lilyut hills one, but the rookborne one seems to be inaccessible. the npc Nene the Hen has no quest for Flying the Coop (the start NPC as explained in in the corresponding post on https://archeagecodex.com/us/quest/3015/ )

so uh how do we finish this achievement if we can only finish one quest?

edit: @Sparkle you replied to the other post xD are you looking into this? or did you miss the question? c:

I was wondering this earlier too. Have gone back and forth and it won't give me a quest in Rookborne and Lilyut doesn't have another one for me.

If i recall correctly, i think the rum runner one didn't show up until you got it. Like, a hidden one that showed when you found him 5 times and got the lute at 7 times. I could be wrong tho. I just figured since he was at this event too that there would be one unless it's just a 1 time achievement. I could be mistaken. Just figured i'd ask to be sure. Spent all day yesterday clicking on him and nothing so wasn't sure.

oh no i definitely remember seeing the rumrunner achievement and the lute as reward, so spammed it to get it :3 still very happy with it ^^

If I didn't get the other parts of the Hermit's Hill costume, will they repeat in other festivals? Will we get a chance to complete the costume even if we missed the previous parts? To know if I should waste my coins on it or not.

Back