What's new

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Event will not be extended. That was stated from the very beginning and will not be changed.

As I said, even if you miss part of it, you'll still be able to receive the reward. More time you invest better rewards you get. You can't visit all the Titans, you can still receive items and title, you just not receive a max grade, but you still get it. The more time you invest then more you get.

So just to confirm it: If i did not manage to finish the "Into the battle!" quest where you have to kill 3 Iola and 5 Arcan, I wont get anything for doing the Titan? No drop and no energy scooping?

7. If you don’t complete the quest for Titan kill, you will not be able to get a reward!

Doesn't change the fact that an event designed for you to only get the max reward if you have 100% attendance is bad design. Not even the login tracker, which only requires you to log in and click a button, needs 100% attendance for max rewards. So why should an event that requires you to show up to 3 different scheduled times?

Still my point is that my own plan is to get the title in the pace that I can do it, be it finish the ->max<- title now, or at a later time when event returns. I'll just work on what i can achieve rn. So technically, you ONLY need max attendance if you wanna get the LAST title asap. I don't mind working for my title and using the cards i get dealt, be it by real life randomness or the game.

Edit: reminder that event will return in future
sparkle quote.JPG

Still my point is that my own plan is to get the title in the pace that I can do it, be it finish the ->max<- title now, or at a later time when event returns. I'll just work on what i can achieve rn. So technically, you ONLY need max attendance if you wanna get the LAST title asap. I don't mind working for my title and using the cards i get dealt, be it by real life randomness or the game.

Edit: reminder that event will return in future
View attachment 5258
Good for you. But I'm not going to just accept bad custom content, I want to let them know the way they're doing it is bad. I have little faith they'll extend the event, but they still need to know an event where you need to participate every event day to get 100% of the rewards is bad design, especially when it comes with unparalleled rewards (no other title is as good as this one).

Good for you. But I'm not going to just accept bad custom content, I want to let them know the way they're doing it is bad. I have little faith they'll extend the event, but they still need to know an event where you need to participate every event day to get 100% of the rewards is bad design, especially when it comes with unparalleled rewards (no other title is as good as this one).

Have to agree to this, i go to work everyday to pay bills food on table etc etc and sometimes buy credits....but i shouldnt get a chance at full rewards untill they bring this event back? who knows how long that will be

@Sparkle I have had friends get 75 essence from boss, If they get 75x7 times they will only have 525 essence and will not get full title. I received 85 which is a number that will let me get title.

Also do you also get a reward from doing boss a second time in one day, first at 2PM then 10P. Or will you only get loot from adds and not from the second time?

Also do you also get a reward from doing boss a second time in one day, first at 2PM then 10P. Or will you only get loot from adds and not from the second time?

I doubt it, you need the quest item to interact with glowing thing to get the reward.

@Sparkle So when do the quest chain become available again, after daily reset?

I doubt it, you need the quest item to interact with glowing thing to get the reward.

@Sparkle So when do the quest chain become available again, after daily reset?

You'll be able to take quests again tomorrow: 1st day you are doing quests, 2nd day rifts + finish quests you didn't have a chance to complete 1st day and on the 3rd day you are fighting with Titan.

@Sparkle I have had friends get 75 essence from boss, If they get 75x7 times they will only have 525 essence and will not get full title. I received 85 which is a number that will let me get title.

Both questions were replied earlier:

The main rewards are going from Titan. Mobs drop is just an additional bonus. You need a total of 560. Each Titan gives the random number from 70 to 90. That's for the top title. 7 Titan's is enough to get required quantity. If you have less, you can go and kill extra rift mobs for extra drops.

Though boss is twice a day you can visit only 1 boss. To kill boss and get rewards you need to have a quest for it. That means you can't kill 2 bosses at one day.

Knowing that every multiplayer game is full of trolls, why did you make the rewards loot from the body and not from the quest turn in?

This titan event is not workingg with 400-500 players.

1, TOO MANY PPL AND MONSTER IN ONE PLACE. = LAG
2.Got dced 5 times , i assume the server cant handle to many ppl in one Area.
3, the material needed is too much. and very RNG in terms of Tagging and Loot. Contest in 10 raids for tag, and contest for 50 ppl in raid for the loot
4, The lag , THE LAG and THE LAG ( and its also affecting the whole game , not just in one map)
5, ppl trolling after the boss fight in the looting part. Cant even gget close to the Loot

My suggestion, make the event by NATION, i know it sounds meh. but it might fix the problem overpopulating the area that causes us some inconvenience, Less RNG and DC's. Cuz its pretty bad , + the mats needed is too much for how much we can do with the current problem.

This is a good event for ppl who is seeking end-game

its your opinion that it is bad i guess XD thats what i try to say. well ty for the conversation, i did understand your point guess i forgot to say that :p

Last edited:
TBH, there should be a 3rd day where the Titans spawns but in AM times only. A chunk of the playerbase gets alienated by this event because of the timezones.

People were mass summoning mailboxes and warehouses to prevent people from interacting with the titan loot object by mashing F. Please do something about it

For the titles Sniper/Sharpshooter is the +1.5% move speed a flat addition to base movement, or is it going to be like the Archerage title where the +5% adds only 0.3% MS to the speed in my character info?

Back