What's new

[Game event] Winter Maiden Festival!!!

Funkeln Sie sagten, die anderen Festbarden wurden entfernt. Ich habe 3 Fetivalbarden in Falc gefunden und angesprochen, aber für den Wintererfolg wurden sie nicht gezählt. und in Austera renne ich seit über 2 Stunden auf den Schlägen herum und kann keine Wickler-Jungfernbarden finden.
Wie kann das sein?
können Sie mir damit helfen?

Funkeln Sie sagten, die anderen Festbarden wurden entfernt. Ich habe 3 Fetivalbarden in Falc gefunden und angesprochen, aber für den Wintererfolg wurden sie nicht gezählt. und in Austera renne ich seit über 2 Stunden auf den Schlägen herum und kann keine Wickler-Jungfernbarden finden.
Wie kann das sein?
können Sie mir damit helfen?

Hi Ruya,

I don't think the devs read German c: the Evenbard stuff has been explained in previous posts in this thread.
- other zone bards dont count
- Austera bards are there, their spawn changed form 60min to 20min.
- you're not the only one who cannot find them, i didnt find a single one yet either
- they promised a map after a week of not finding anything but that didnt happen yet.
edit: nvm a map got added a while ago here and i didnt notice ;-; go to page 3 in this thread

good luck!

well, one week to event end and not a single time i found this bard... i give up.
yeah i gave up aswell, found 1 bard last year, and 1 this year and every time was after server restarts. Never seen one ever again :)
gonna complete it in another 5 years i guess :D

pWdl94.jpg

Event is back.
Join the winter holidays celebration!
Event will last from December, 10th until January, 6th.

Hi

I have [Winter Maiden Token] left over from last year.
How come it does not merge stacks with this year's [Winter Maiden Token]
For all other events the coins were usually stackable, and, since they were stackable you could use them ALL at the exchanger.

See video: (Stack of 6 is from this year, stack of 139 is from last year)

Due to Not stacking, the Festival Exchanger does not count last years tokens for any of the items. :\\\
See screenshot below.
Only counts the 6 from this year.

Again, all other events had coins which were stackable between different years and you could use ALL coins with the Exchanger.
4DOlTME.png

Last edited:
Festival was updated this year. You can see new quests and rewards this year.
Coins associated with the event and provided as a reward for the quests were changed as well with the game version.
Though names are the same, that are completely different items that are not supposed to stack with each other.

Coins associated with the event and provided as a reward for the quests were changed as well with the game version.
Though names are the same, that are completely different items that are not supposed to stack with each other.

This is quite ODD for AA events, since as pointed out in my original post, the tokens for ALL OTHER EVENTS are useable and stackable across different event years.

Would it be possible to change last year's coins into ones suitable for this year in order to accomodate this?

You should still be able to spend your old coins in the Festival Exchanger in Mirage Isle. And if you are interested in the new items added with the current festival, you'll need to participate in it and collect coins from it.

You should still be able to spend your old coins in the Festival Exchanger in Mirage Isle. And if you are interested in the new items added with the current festival, you'll need to participate in it and collect coins from it.

it's kinda sad tho.. there's not a lot different + I cannot get extra coins from achievements anymore cuz I finished those last year, ergo, it's harder to get enough coins this time around without the bonus ones.

it's kinda sad tho.. there's not a lot different + I cannot get extra coins from achievements anymore cuz I finished those last year, ergo, it's harder to get enough coins this time around without the bonus ones.
yeah thats the biggest bummer, one of the solutions would be to have like a conversion of old coins 2:1? 3:1? 4:1? or 5(old ones):1(new one).
I dun get the whole "no cannot be done", because people did the work last year, they did the quests, whats the big deal to not let them be used this year, on the new stuff? There's a finite amount of coins u can get anyways so.... You got all the achievements, so for the next year you gonna get punished for playing the event last year, cause achievements dun get reset, for new extra coins or count immediately upon login for new coins....

Last edited:

yes...
I will have to spend my old coins at the exchanger in mirage and then...
when I have an odd number of coins left I can't use them for ANYTHING, they cannot even contribute toward this year's event...

In contrast, all other events their past coins was able to be used in events that came later...
ALL these events had their coins useable across different years
Pawesome
Villanelle Cherry
Autumn Festival
Rum Runners
Hallowtide
Enla
Blue Salt Festival

And of those,
you added new items to Pawesome and Rum Runners AFAIK/can remember
Which were STILL able to be bought with old and new coins alike because they stacked... There was no discrimination.

But now you are saying
As if that makes a difference!!!

This flies in the face of ALL logic presented in other events in run in AR so far...

Very sad !!! :(:(:(:(

And as my friend said

So not only was new stuff added, but, that new stuff is SO MUCH HARDER TO GET

You are punishing players that have stuck around and continued to play...

Just make recipe in exchanger to turn from OLD token into NEW token at 1:1 rate........................................... I would even be okay with 2[old]:1[new] or 3:1... 5:1...
Just don't screw us over like that.....

Last edited:
The nutcracker cloth piece collecting seems unrealistic... 100 pieces in 3 weeks....I got 2 today...
So in 3 weeks -> 7 * 3 -> 21 day -> 42 pieces? are u nutcrackers?
Without the use of AH... solo completion seems impossible even if u do it religiously every day... the stench of collection breather pieces bullshit... with even tighter schedule...

the only way it would work if u added a recipe to winter maiden exchanger 1 [Winter Maiden Token] -> 1 [Nutcracker Cloth Piece]. That way i would spend my earned tokens to get that nutcracker costume, cause u would still need to spend 100 winter maiden tokens to get it, instead of praying to RNGesus....

The nutcracker cloth piece collecting seems unrealistic... 100 pieces in 3 weeks....I got 2 today...
So in 3 weeks -> 7 * 3 -> 21 day -> 42 pieces? are u nutcrackers?
Without the use of AH... solo completion seems impossible even if u do it religiously every day... the stench of collection breather pieces bullshit... with even tighter schedule...

the only way it would work if u added a recipe to winter maiden exchanger 1 [Winter Maiden Token] -> 1 [Nutcracker Cloth Piece]. That way i would spend my earned tokens to get that nutcracker costume, cause u would still need to spend 100 winter maiden tokens to get it, instead of praying to RNGesus....
Nutcracker pieces were made tradeable, so players that would like to have it, could obtain pieces they are missing from other players that are not interested in the costume.

you can have 6 chars on your account for free, 9 if you expand the slots.. all can do the box smashing for more chance of costume pieces.

you can have 6 chars on your account for free, 9 if you expand the slots.. all can do the box smashing for more chance of costume pieces.
yeah thats what i will need to do, but as i said if u do it solo, seems unrealistic....
the whole idea of AA event to use alts to complete it - is disgusting, i thought we're supposed to move away from that in AR.

Back