What's new

Sturdy Tree Quest - Level too low message

qeemos

Hi, I am new of this game.

I got a quest to chop Sturdy Tree, but when I try to cut down a Sturdy Tree, a message "Your level is too low" shown (my current level is 13) .

I tried drop the quest and re-pick up several times, but same message shown.

How to complete this quest ? Thanks

You cannot complete the quest till level 52.
All labor based activities outside of fishing and larceny are labor locked till 52

i got the quest, and abandoned after i read this, and the rest of info.
but now im level 52 and want to completed it, it cant remember where is it.
I think is in wanton, solzreed, but i dont find any quest avalaible
Is there any database to check quests items and so on of this server, or the game version of this server???
Im a completist and i always look to finish all the quests i can.

As a fellow completionist, good luck. Once you're over level 50, the quest system makes it so you don't even see the lowbie quests anymore. It's lost to the aether

i
As a fellow completionist, good luck. Once you're over level 50, the quest system makes it so you don't even see the lowbie quests anymore. It's lost to the aether
is it a server bug? or the game itself is that way?

Many quests can be completed only on the specific levels. If you overlevel them, you'll not be able to see them anymore. It's not a bug but the game feature.

Those random quests do not add anything to your game play anyway. The only thing really important is the race quests, because they give a lot of gilda + also other rewards once you are able to work on custom chapters 20 and 21.

Achievement quests that are shown in the achievement screen are dungeon quests, and those do not disappear afaik.

Many quests can be completed only on the specific levels. If you overlevel them, you'll not be able to see them anymore. It's not a bug but the game feature.

How much levels do i have to be in order a quest becomes "overleveled"
If i take the quest (labor locked)without abandon it, can i complete it later at lvl 52?

How much levels do i have to be in order a quest becomes "overleveled"
If i take the quest (labor locked)without abandon it, can i complete it later at lvl 52?

If you already accepted the quest, you'll be able to complete it later. Level limits are set on the quests to be accepted.
For example, if quest can be accepted on level 5-15, but you are level 16 already, it means you already overleveled it.

If you already accepted the quest, you'll be able to complete it later. Level limits are set on the quests to be accepted.
For example, if quest can be accepted on level 5-15, but you are level 16 already, it means you already overleveled it.

I guess then the only thing i have to do is start a brand new character.

Back