• 3 - Hayte

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • 4 - Nitum

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • 5 - Tempestuous

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New poll was started. Vote for "The Ugliest" character on our server. You have time by the end of 1/26.
Our candidates:
1 - @Discotheque - IGN: Discotheque
7 - Discotheque.png

2 - @Lillis - IGN: Troglodynna
6 - Troglodynna.png

3 - @hayter - IGN: Hayte
1 - Hayte.jpg

4 - @rodtheram - IGN: Nitum
3 - Nitum.png

5 - @Tempestuous - IGN: Tempestuous
8 - Tempestuous.png

Two participants will receive +10 points each, at the end of voting period, from our staff:
@rodtheram - IGN: Nitum
@Lillis - IGN: Troglodynna

You can find their video presentations above.

Cast your vote for the Ugliest one and don't forget, you can choose ony 1 person to vote for. Time to vote!

IGN "Discotheque"

In this video, my character and its actions tastefully and artistically personify all things hideous in the world of Archeage. It grotesquely depicts the games ills while also providing a subtle solution and thus offers hope, enjoy.

"10/10 MASTerfull -IGN."

"5/5 Transformative - Caitlyn Jenner"

"That really is gender reassignment done cheap! -CNN"

IGN "Discotheque"

In this video, my character and its actions tastefully and artistically personify all things hideous in the world of Archeage. It grotesquely depicts the games ills while also providing a subtle solution and thus offers hope, enjoy.

"10/10 MASTerfull -IGN."

"5/5 Transformative - Caitlyn Jenner"

"That really is gender reassignment done cheap! -CNN"

You posted your video a bit late. As you were almost in time, we'll have +5 points added to your character from the staff.

Results in this category will be announced either later today or tomorrow morning. We need to check a few things prior giving the final results. We appreciate your patience!

Time to announce our winners in The Ugliest category.
Participants of this category were the most creative ones. I'm sure you've got many fans of your "beauty" ;)

1st place - 29 points from the players and 5 points from the staff are going to @Discotheque - IGN: Discotheque
7 - Discotheque.png

2nd place - 22 points from the players and 10 points from the staff are going to @rodtheram - IGN: Nitum
3 - Nitum.png

3rd place - 11 points from the players and 10 points from the staff are going to @Lillis - IGN: Troglodynna
6 - Troglodynna.png

Congratulations!

Time to announce our winners in The Ugliest category.
Participants of this category were the most creative ones. I'm sure you've got many fans of your "beauty" ;)

1st place - 29 points from the players and 5 points from the staff are going to @Discotheque - IGN: Discotheque
View attachment 5872

2nd place - 22 points from the players and 10 points from the staff are going to @rodtheram - IGN: Nitum
View attachment 5870

3rd place - 11 points from the players and 10 points from the staff are going to @Lillis - IGN: Troglodynna
View attachment 5871

Congratulations!
I tought the votes counted until the end of 1/26, wow :/ , the 1st place got like 5 votes on 1/27.
Grats to the winners anyways

Thanks to all my adoring fans. This title is very very sweet.

Congratulations to my runners up, I hope I taught you something, sex sells.

Archerages top beast signing out.

Last edited:
Back