What's new

[Forum Event] Lands Expert: New Adventure

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Untitled.png

Hey ArcheRagers!

How well do you know our archeage world? We'll check it this week ;)
If you've been multiple places and feel yourself a true ArcheAge lands expert, this event is for YOU.

Every day we'll post 2 pictures - 1 for Nuia and 1 for Haranya.

Your task is to find this place (one of 2) and post the approx location (for example: Falcorth Plains - Hearhome) + screenshot of you character at that place from the same angle (no text or map should be included on screenshot) + your ING.

With a help of randomizer we'll choose 1 winner daily from all players that found a correct location.
We'll have an additional winner in 7 days - Main Lands Expert. He will be chosen from 7 players that found correct location prior other players.

Each player can participate once a day only. Even if you participated today, you can still participate the next day.

Rewards:

Daily Winner Reward - 1000 credits to the winner.
Main Lands Expert reward - any costume from In-game boutique at winner's choice.

Expect for the first 2 screenshots any time today.
To make it more interesting, I'll have screenshots posted at a random time of a day daily.

Expect for the first 2 screenshots any time today.
To make it more interesting, I'll have screenshots posted at a random time of a day daily.

ooh I'm loving the idea of this, can't wait!

One question, do we need to find both locations or just one of them? c:

Such a nice event, I love exploring the world of Archeage, maybe I can find some new locations I haven't seen yet :D

IGN: Silja
Hello there, found another challenger, so we decided to make some pics together :D
ScreenShot0153.jpg

View attachment 5895

TtttySg

hXqXYq4

View attachment 5895
it is near the Giant's Tear in Aubre Cradle

and then we decided to search for haranyan side too cause why not...

ScreenShot0158.jpg

ScreenShot0159.jpg

Xp6vR96

JyS26x6

this is at the beach at Torchfyre Bay close to Bleakfish in Vilanelle.

Have fun exploring o/

Attachments

• ScreenShot0152.jpg
    ScreenShot0152.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
IGN:Choi
dt1xNgF.jpg

(apparently missed my link earlier)

Last edited:
Back