What's new

Question: Erenor Lunastones

Allow Erenor Lunastones to be used with other types of equipment?

• Yes

Votes: 84 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 81 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
erenor is meant solely to supersede ayanad gear, but at a large cost (mainly material cost to build the gear and then feed it materials to gain grades). giving lunafrosts that are quite frankly broken in general to some classes will only make your own population dissatisfied more than what they already are.

whether u make erenor or not is entirely up to a singular person and their own sense of reasoning for making it, but there is a reason why KR strictly made it erenor only. erenor is designed to be a work in progress for each and every player (the frost also is intended to aid as a substitute for giving erenor armor the extra boost over ayanad armor for the work u do on it). adding it to other gear such as obsidian and/or ayanad gear will only make it easy to obtain for a substantial boost in stats. this negates the entire reason for adding erenor armor.

voting no, look at a bigger picture here please.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the following: we add Erenor Lunastones as they are now and players will be able to use them on Erenor only but we also add new custom Lunastones with -50% stats and such lunastones would be possible to use on other equipment?

What about the following: we add Erenor Lunastones as they are now and players will be able to use them on Erenor only but we also add new custom Lunastones with -50% stats and such lunastones would be possible to use on other equipment?

I would still say no, simply because other gear already has set or equip bonuses.

Edit: I'd be more interested in maybe adding an improved version of these:

upload_2019-2-26_16-54-58.png

Why are you guys pushing this so hard ? They are fine the way they are. You're essentially allowing people to run 2 set bonuses, whether its nerfed or not.

Why are you guys pushing this so hard ? They are fine the way they are. You're essentially allowing people to run 2 set bonuses, whether its nerfed or not.

Well I guess this came up in the 3.5 discussion, and they wanna double check with the community.

Well I guess this came up in the 3.5 discussion, and they wanna double check with the community.

There has been a million things popped up in the discussion thread that should be double check with the community before these lunafrosts.

Are you adding erenor gear? Or just the luna frosts? I think knowing that would help.

Like people don't even know if Erenor is being added on a thread about a frost for Erenor gear

Ok now lets be serious, how many of u going to craft erenor armor? None ? good. Everyone consider crafting erenor armor as stupidity so this Lunafrost will be dead forever if no changes implemented. Allowing them to be put on any armor is a bit OP, BUT everyone will be able to craft them so its not something closed behind pay wall. Current lunafrosts sucks i rly would like to see some changes in this subject and this is very interesting option that allow ppl build their characters in diferent ways. I will rather see allowing this lunafrosts to be put on Erenor Jewelry + Erenor Armor, instead of allowing to put them onanything but for sake of making game more interesting i voted yes.

This is an absolutely abhorrent idea for the balance of the game. Voting NO. The reason erenor lunastones exist is solely for the purpose of customizing ERENOR gear and giving it similar equipment bonuses to ayanad.

Do not allow this to be added to other gear.

The games lunafrosts etc are fine as they are now and the ones added in 3.5 are fine as well. Allowing people to run multiple set bonuses of any magnitude would really offset gear balance. Regardless of how the poll comes out this is a very bad idea and it needs to not be implemented.

Ok now lets be serious, how many of u going to craft erenor armor? None ? good. Everyone consider crafting erenor armor as stupidity so this Lunafrost will be dead forever if no changes implemented. Allowing them to be put on any armor is a bit OP, BUT everyone will be able to craft them so its not something closed behind pay wall. Current lunafrosts sucks i rly would like to see some changes in this subject and this is very interesting option that allow ppl build their characters in diferent ways. I will rather see allowing this lunafrosts to be put on Erenor Jewelry + Erenor Armor, instead of allowing to put them onanything but for sake of making game more interesting i voted yes.

"Everyone consider crafting erenor armor as stupidity"? Really? Lol. On Live I just considered it to be massive P2W, not stupid.

I agree not all current lunafrosts are decent, but those can be revamped in their own way, instead of allowing a 2nd set bonus on top of the Ayanad set bonus (as example).

Limit your NO or YES to one post, stop spamming. Nobody is going to make erenor armor and these lunafrosts will become useless.

Not many people even run ayanad armor right now. The majority of crafted armor wearers are still in divine+ delphinad armor. There's still plenty of end game for the rest of the folks to end up in, be it in obsidian or crafted. Personally think erenor armor should not be implemented but the gems for anyone to use, be it at a lesser value would be interesting.

Limit your NO or YES to one post, stop spamming. Nobody is going to make erenor armor and these lunafrosts will become useless.
Saying that people are not going to craft erenor armor is not an argument or excuse for being able to add additional extremely strong set effects to ANY armor set in game. Also, speak for yourself. I've ran ayanad wave for the longest time and love it, plan on going erenor with wave lunafrost in the long run.

Why am I not surprised that havockitty, a person who has permanently affected the economy by EXPLOITING frost guardian to finish their library earring early and also continually suggested bad changes to the game, is pushing so hard for this?

I would still say no, simply because other gear already has set or equip bonuses.
View attachment 6252
This is an absolutely abhorrent idea for the balance of the game. Voting NO. The reason erenor lunastones exist is solely for the purpose of customizing ERENOR gear and giving it similar equipment bonuses to ayanad.
Do not allow this to be added to other gear.

T7 doesn't provide that many bonuses from the set. In Erenor every piece of gear receives its own stat. Every piece of Erenor gear provides main characteristics + bonus that can be changed (health/mana/healing, etc).
So, in result Obsidian provides you with 2 characteristics for set and Erenor gives you 7 + 3 from the lunastones.
That's why we are asking you if this part regarding lunastones should stay the same and give extra bonuses to Erenor only or another weaker version of such Lunastones needs to be implemented to make this part more balanced.

No thank you,

As much as i'd not like to see erenor in the game, if you do this you'll simply ruin it's purpose completely for armour.

T7 doesn't provide that many bonuses from the set. In Erenor every piece of gear receives its own stat. Every piece of Erenor gear provides main characteristics + bonus that can be changed (health/mana/healing, etc).
So, in result Obsidian provides you with 2 characteristics for set and Erenor gives you 7 + 3 from the lunastones.
That's why we are asking you if this part regarding lunastones should stay the same and give extra bonuses to Erenor only or another weaker version of such Lunastones needs to be implemented to make this part more balanced.
Each piece of T7 obsidian has an equip effect on it atop its base stats. Erenor items have NO equip effect on them at all to start, so no idea where this 7+3 is coming from, these lunafrosts only exist for the purpose of giving Erenor gear the same equip effects that ayanad gear has since erenor is a direct upgrade from ayanad. This is not a suggestion that should've been humored in the first place, to think this is the one thing a vote has been taken on for.

T7 doesn't provide that many bonuses from the set.
It is the best possible full set to run for a mage and a healer ? The bonuses of obsidian are actually overpowered, the exact reason they were removed from the game later on.

No matter what you do to the frosts, it will make Ayanad Gear 4 piece sets + the frosts better than Erenor gear for melee, and obsidian gear + the frosts for mages and healers better than Erenor gear.

Not only making Erenor at that point if anyone wanted to make it, useless but its also extremely strong. There stones at no uniqueness to building your character what so ever, so that argument is out of the picture, because all the 3 piece and 4 piece bonuses for the frost are Resilience, Toughness, and Focus. Stuff that can already be applied with current lunafrost.

All the frosts are doing is making people that using gear that don't have a set bonus ie. Obsidian user have a set bonus, and people that already have a set bonus ie. Ayanad gear users have 2.

Every piece of Erenor gear provides main characteristics + bonus that can be changed (health/mana/healing, etc)

Yes, but the frost aren't the solution to this lol, all the 3rd stats on Erenor gear are DEFENSIVE STATS. and the Erenor doesnt have a SET BONUS like its weaker version "Ayanad". Thats why frosts are there for Erenor gear and not anything else.

All the frost do an any other gear is make Erenor bad and the other gear way stronger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back