What's new

Eternal Defiance

treksc2

On live, I remember you could regrade these to celestial and get 2 gem sockets, is this not the case on this server? Was this nerfed after 2.0? Thanks in advanced!

On live, I remember you could regrade these to celestial and get 2 gem sockets, is this not the case on this server? Was this nerfed after 2.0? Thanks in advanced!

On live, you could never socket gems into either Eternal World or Eternal Defiance. Only the crafted swimfins and diving helmet are able to be gemmed.

On live, you could never socket gems into either Eternal World or Eternal Defiance. Only the crafted swimfins and diving helmet are able to be gemmed.

I don't believe this is true, yes the grey version had no sockets, but I could have sworn at celestial you could get 2 gem sockets. Am I losing my mind?

I don't believe this is true, yes the grey version had no sockets, but I could have sworn at celestial you could get 2 gem sockets. Am I losing my mind?

I guess you remember wrong yes.. I distinctly remember it from live that it's not possible XD or maybe you remember one of the very first patches, seeing as I only joined the game just before 2.0 launch on retail.

So, do the crafted ones get more sockets as you regrade, making them potentially better fully socketed?

So, do the crafted ones get more sockets as you regrade, making them potentially better fully socketed?

Well the only thing you could add to the crafted fins is regular movement speed gems... Idk if that weighs up to the extra swim speed you get from the looted fins, seeing as regular movement speed is slowed down in the water;-)

as avi said eternal defiance never had sockets(not on live no matter if 1.0 or 5.x or here)...the crafted swimfins after putting the gems in it(at max possible sockets) are still slower by 2-3% than eternal defiance cuz you cant put the best gems in it.

Pretty sure you can still enchant more speed on them. I've seen swim speed boosts on top of the 40% on players before

Pretty sure you can still enchant more speed on them. I've seen swim speed boosts on top of the 40% on players before

yea there's the swim speed lunafrost? ^^

upload_2019-2-13_10-35-36.png

you can put LunaFROST on both the difference is that Eternal Defiance has more base swimspeed bonus. the craftable swimfins have smaller bonus but they get sockets for LunaGEMS. still fully socketed with LunaGEMS and with LunaFROST enchantment its slower than Eternal Defiance with just LunaFROST enchantment....without LunaGEMS.....XD.

you can put LunaFROST on both the difference is that Eternal Defiance has more base swimspeed bonus. the craftable swimfins have smaller bonus but they get sockets for LunaGEMS. still fully socketed with LunaGEMS and with LunaFROST enchantment its slower than Eternal Defiance with just LunaFROST enchantment....without LunaGEMS.....XD.

Aering, where have you been, man?

thanks for summarising the thread? xD

Back