What's new

3.5 Public Test Server

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
CBz8jaL.jpg

Dear ArcheRagers!

3.5 Public Test Server will be open on 3/23. It will require a separate launcher and game client.

So, to be prepared, follow this link and download the launcher for 3.5 pts:
https://na.archerage.to/ArcheRage355Test.zip

You'll have several options after:
  • Start launcher and download game client through it. It will download full client - 19GB.
    or
  • Copy your game files to a new folder and replace the launcher file with the pts launcher file - 4GB.​
PTS will be available till 3.5 release. Approx 7 days after pts start.

Your characters, together with all items and game progress will be copied and copy transferred to PTS so you will not need to level up or spend time to progress.
Important! Any actions with your characters, items and purchases on test server will not affect your live server accounts in any way.

Because of the updated client protection, some anti-virus programs can delete some of the client files without any notifications. To avoid problems with client download and accessing the PTS, we advise you to add a folder with the client to the exceptions.

3.5 Patch Notes that include original 3.5 version changes as well as custom updates can be found HERE.

Separate forum section is temporary open for 3.5 PTS bug reports, debates and questions. You can find it HERE.

Last edited:
Im copying the files to a new folder but the launcher still wants to do the full download???
You need to copy files to a new folder, then replace launcher with the new pts launcher.
Also, make sure you added the folder with the client to antivirus and windows defender exceptions.

can you guys throw up a torrent for it, or is this easier? Mine gets stuck on the download around 4g.

Edit: I just read the post more thoroughly and I'll just copy the files over.

i know i have a very slow and dated pc but "saving client data" really take more than 2 hours?

i know i have a very slow and dated pc but "saving client data" really take more than 2 hours?
It takes as long as needed by your system. Though it is more likely that its ran into a problem and not being able to mount

The only problem for me was, until i added all the antivirus exclusions for archerage I kept having such problems, but as soon as I excluded folder, exe - everything went fine :)

can we run dual windows? 1 in 3.0 and another in pts?

Not sure about it but I don't think so. You'll need to test it yourself. If that will not be possible, it will disconnect you from both.

would have been great if you could give us access to quick mats/gold/honor/vocations so we can actually test out the new features...otherwise only people who already have a ton of resources on live can do any relevant testing.

would have been great if you could give us access to quick mats/gold/honor/vocations so we can actually test out the new features...otherwise only people who already have a ton of resources on live can do any relevant testing.
I agree! I'm lucky I've been saving some gold for regrading in 3.5 so I can blow it all up in the PTS, but it would be awesome to have free resources indeed (more at least).

Nothing in 3.5 requires anything that is not obtainable quickly besides erenor.
There is a lot of new systems in 3.5 that want to be tested. Erenor is not the purpose of the test and all allowing commands or resources does is allow people to parade around in the gear they wouldn't normally be able to obtain until the pts is over.

Trade system
Arenas
Built in Fov mod
Correct crafting recipes for the custom changed recipes
World boss timers
Halcyona battle
Trade turn ins
Vocation and honor shop having correct items
Mirage isle changes to whats there
Player nation territory statues
Guild exp system tracking correctly.

Those are a number of 3.5 changes which need testing.
None of those require any amount of resource which someone could not get easily bar the pn statue changes.
Not everything will be able to be thoroughly tested due to the time constraints.

Erenor gear is something already in live. We know it works and the nerf is just a value.
Regrading is something already in live. It works
They're not something that needs testing since it works.

Nothing in 3.5 requires anything that is not obtainable quickly besides erenor.
There is a lot of new systems in 3.5 that want to be tested. Erenor is not the purpose of the test and all allowing commands or resources does is allow people to parade around in the gear they wouldn't normally be able to obtain until the pts is over.

Trade system
Arenas
Built in Fov mod
Correct crafting recipes for the custom changed recipes
World boss timers
Halcyona battle
Trade turn ins
Vocation and honor shop having correct items
Mirage isle changes to whats there
Player nation territory statues
Guild exp system tracking correctly.

Those are a number of 3.5 changes which need testing.
None of those require any amount of resource which someone could not get easily bar the pn statue changes.
Not everything will be able to be thoroughly tested due to the time constraints.

Erenor gear is something already in live. We know it works and the nerf is just a value.
Regrading is something already in live. It works
They're not something that needs testing since it works.
That's fair. Thanks for providing this list, too!

I am running into problems downloading the test server. One try got me to over 6 gigs. Second try got me just over 2.5 gigs. Both times is just quits downloading and sits at 0.00 B/s.

I am running into problems downloading the test server. One try got me to over 6 gigs. Second try got me just over 2.5 gigs. Both times is just quits downloading and sits at 0.00 B/s.
i had this problem almost all day yesterday. Make sure you have that particular file as exception in your windows defender settings (i had to google how to do it LOL) along with your antivirus. I even had to delete and reinstall after all of that. Mine would stop at 3;8 and 12G. Finally finished last night after i figured out how to do all of the exceptions

Back