What's new

Prices "Ajusted" in Seeds/Sapplings

Rollz

Staff member
Elder
Quick question, why the prices of normal croops went up? 3.0 was 15g 750 seeds. It's a private server, Now 750 seeds is 28g, lol? In 3.0 had any issues with the price?

Adjusted prices of item sold by General Merchants and Seed and Sapling Merchants.
  • Adjusted the price of Livestock, Sapling, and Seeds.

Quick question, why the prices of normal croops went up? 3.0 was 15g 750 seeds. It's a private server, Now 750 seeds is 28g, lol? In 3.0 had any issues with the price?

Adjusted prices of item sold by General Merchants and Seed and Sapling Merchants.

This is a 3.5 version change, not the custom one.

Keep in mind that in live a lot of seeds can only be purchased with vocation. We have it on our server that you can purchase with silver as well so cost are moot point when you consider this.

I know that, Live 3.5 "increased the price of the seeds" because the packs got a "buff". There's a example that i keep at mind: Packs got "2x" values increase, mats got from 15g (750 seeds) to 28g (750 seeds). Did u saw the price of the mats at AUC? I don't think so... Some tier 1 mats (normal seeds from Merchant) is almost "2" times more expensive :). Just wanna say that this is a private server that staff can change the stuff without looking for just $ incomming like "Trion"/XL did. No one was questioning about the 3.0 prices, so why don't make a custom change to leave the prices as 3.0 was? Vocation Badges don't join in that discution because staff made able to buy the seeds from the NPC. That's what i think and probably some people that uses seeds too. I love ArcheRage, cuz that i'm doing this question. It is something that moves the economy. (If some words are wrong, sorry, english is not my main lenguage).

Speaking on the subject of seeds.
This was in 3.5 patch notes:
  • Certain Wild Harvest plants can now be obtained in the Vocation Badge shop to aid in reducing crafting difficulty: Blueberry Seeds, Beech Saplings, Vanilla Seeds, Black Pepper Seeds, and Chestnut Saplings can be obtained.
Could they be added into our custom ArcheRage seed/sapling/farmers cushion shop for gold?

Last edited:
Keep in mind that in live a lot of seeds can only be purchased with vocation. We have it on our server that you can purchase with silver as well so cost are moot point when you consider this.

But I think they mean basic grade seeds like mushrooms, those don't go in the vocation shop. These more than doubled in price.

But I think they mean basic grade seeds like mushrooms, those don't go in the vocation shop. These more than doubled in price.

YES! T1 mats. Not beans and etc, thats the point! Was 1.5s and now is 3.75.

Last edited:
Speaking on the subject of seeds.
This was in 3.5 patch notes:
  • Certain Wild Harvest plants can now be obtained in the Vocation Badge shop to aid in reducing crafting difficulty: Blueberry Seeds, Beech Saplings, Vanilla Seeds, Black Pepper Seeds, and Chestnut Saplings can be obtained.
Could they be added into our custom ArcheRage seed/sapling/farmers cushion shop for gold?

Yes, we'll add them.

Prices on some items required for trade packs increased, but profits on trade packs have increased as well.
If you are not interested in trade runs but just interested in farming, you need to wait for a while as it needs some time for prices on the AH to stabilize and increase and growing specific plants to become profitable again. Don't forget that we just switched from 3.0 to 3.5 and many players still have these items from 3.0.
If we see further adjustment is needed, we'll have it changed, but right now it's too early to come to such conclusion.

Prices on some items required for trade packs increased, but profits on trade packs have increased as well.
If you are not interested in trade runs but just interested in farming, you need to wait for a while as it needs some time for prices on the AH to stabilize and increase and growing specific plants to become profitable again. Don't forget that we just switched from 3.0 to 3.5 and many players still have these items from 3.0.
If we see further adjustment is needed, we'll have it changed, but right now it's too early to come to such conclusion.

hmm okay never noticed the pack worth increase back on retail, but I only ran specific packs then too... Anyhow, ty for letting us know!

hmm okay never noticed the pack worth increase back on retail, but I only ran specific packs then too... Anyhow, ty for letting us know!

If you were running the usual packs like Gweonid > TC (any of the far packs to Two Crowns, really) you never would've seen the change. But stuff like Marianople, White Arden, Halcyona, and Dewstone to TC and Solzreed saw a significant bump because they wanted the system to be appealing from all locales.

Back