main.jpg

Rum Runner Rapids
(August, 21th - September, 2nd, 2018)
(June, 18th - July, 1st, 2019)
(June, 30th - July, 13th, 2020)
(July, 27 - August, 9th, 2021)
(July, 26th - August, 8th, 2022)
(August, 8th - August, 21st, 2023)

Dear ArcheRagers, summer is in full swing so let's enjoy one of our favorite summer ArcheRage activities. Participate in the Rum Runner Rapids Festival! Complete All Rum Runner Rapids Achievements! Receive Rum Runner Coins! Exchange them to multiple items!

To participate in the event, visit Rookborne Basin and Windscour Savannah.

map.jpg
* Rookborne Basin and Windscour Savannah will remain festival zones till the end of the Fest.

You need to do the following:

- Head South of Loka’s Steps (Rookborne).
- Festival Keeper Laurant will wait for you there and ask you to craft a barrel and talk to Noggan.
- Accept the quests from Yoon and Nogan:

For Nogan's quest you have to collect 5 Checkpoints in a certain amount of time
For Yoon's quest you have to deliver a 24-hour timed item to the NPC "Brewmaster Vaughn" who is down the river.

- Craft a barrel at the workbench. You'll have 3 options:

Strawberry Barrel (the temporary cheap barrel - 30 mins only). Required materials: 1 Lumber, 2 Paper.

barrel1.jpg

Watermelon Barrel or Mango Barrel (the permanent more expensive barrel). Required materials: 10 Fine Lumber, 10 Fine Leather, 2 Paper.

barrel2.jpg
barrel3.jpg

Your barrel will have the following abilities:
Leftside Bounce
Rightside Bounce
Spin-Jump
Dive
Owner’s Mark
Touch Checkpoint Flag (includes Novice, Advanced and Expert option)

2.jpg

Now you have a barrel ready. So, what's next?
Go to the starting line, get into your barrel and use either the "Jump "or the "Dive" skill to get in front of the starting line.

ss+(2015-05-27+at+09.51.50).jpg

Don't forget to collect the flags. You'll find them along the river. Use barrel ability "Touch Checkpoint Flag" to collect flags.

- Turn in your quests at Ehner and Brewmaster Vaughn.

Taste Vaughn's beer and choose your buff. He additionally gives a Hangover Cure which increases labor by 100 and removes the Hangover debuff.

1.jpg

- Use the "Loka's Stone" to go back to the start and talk to Nogan for Advance Quest.

8.jpg

Make sure this time you use barrel ability "Touch Checkpoint Flag (Advance)" to collect flags.

Surin and Farmer Andor visit our festival 3 times a day: 2 pm; 7 pm; 12 am and stay for 1 hour.
Surin will wait for you in the starting area, provide you with "A Lack of Melons" quest and ask to use the portal stone near to meet Farmer Andor in the Rookborne Mountains.
Farmer Andor will have a Glider quest - "Aerial Delivery" for you and ask to deliver the Watermelon Sack to Fruit Merchant Toris at the festival in Rookborne.

3.jpg

Rewards can be obtained with Rum Runner Coins from the Festival Gift Exchanger.

2.jpg

List of rewards:
Watermelon Decor
Watermelon Umbrella
Decorative Windcreek Lute
Watermelon Swimwear
Vaughn's Energizing Spirits
Vaughn's Potent Stout
Vaughn's Soothing Tonic
Vaughn's Refreshing Beer
Barrel Splash Swimbottoms
Barrel Splash Swimtop
Hangover Cure
Merchant's Costume: Basic
Sunrise Swimtop
Sunrise Swimbottoms
Summer Breeze Lounger
Midnight Swimtop
Midnight Swimbottoms
Barrel Rider Token
Pirate's Token
Hermit's Glare
Scroll: Bubble Mount
Taiyaki Targe
Dipped Banana Bow
Rainbow Ice Cream Bar Bow
Melon Ice Cream Weapon Chest
Tangerine Ice Cream Weapon Chest

3.png
4.png
5.png
Hermit.png

On the picture is a full Hermit's costume. From this event you can obtain Helmet only - Hermit's Costume. Other pieces of the costume will be available in future events.

And don't miss the Bard.
- Find him 3 times and obtain a Decorative Windcreek Lute
- Find him 7 times and obtain a Windcreek Lute

Last edited:
Question: is the river festival coin for something different than the rum runner coin? Not sure which one, but one of the quests gave me a river festival coin and it's not counting toward my total coins. Just curious. Thanks

edit: also, my coins from last year are not counting either :(

Last edited:
Question: is the river festival coin for something different than the rum runner coin? Not sure which one, but one of the quests gave me a river festival coin and it's not counting toward my total coins. Just curious. Thanks

edit: also, my coins from last year are not counting either :(

In 3.5 version this fest got a new coin - Rum Runner coin. Festival Exchanger at the festival requires Rum Runner coin.
As for the River coin, it's the reward coin that was provided for this festival last year and still required in some of the quests. You can still use it for exchange to the items in Mirage Festival Exchanger.

In 3.5 version this fest got a new coin - Rum Runner coin. Festival Exchanger at the festival requires Rum Runner coin.
As for the River coin, it's the reward coin that was provided for this festival last year and still required in some of the quests. You can still use it for exchange to the items in Mirage Festival Exchanger.
Ok. I'll go check there. Thankfully this version still gave a couple so i can at least use my old ones. The requirement for certain quests explains why we are still getting them. Just makes it kind of difficult in the long run for this event since it separates the quantity of coins you get. But, thanks for the info. I'll go check mirage now :D

I made this event for the first time and it gave me a coin called "river festival coin" and 9 "Rum runner coin". I've searched for the "river festival coin" and I do not get any prize with it o.o??

I made this event for the first time and it gave me a coin called "river festival coin" and 9 "Rum runner coin". I've searched for the "river festival coin" and I do not get any prize with it o.o??

One of the quests is giving a coin from last year. Can this be fixed? I'm not sure which quest it is, but I noticed this too. It's a daily quest, that much I know.

place a banner at top of page letting people know what time are as in is it pacific time or what . or server time . I wasted hours waiting for glider event and nothing at my 2 pm!

place a banner at top of page letting people know what time are as in is it pacific time or what . or server time . I wasted hours waiting for glider event and nothing at my 2 pm!
these type of events are always server time. So glider is at 2-7-12(reset) server time/eastern. I'm in CST so it's 1-6-11 for me

Last edited:
these type of events are always server time. So glider is at 2-7-12(reset) server time/eastern. I'm in CST so it's 1-6-11 for me

isnt reset at 12 pm? in fact, that should be a typing error, cause the time gap between 12 am and 2 pm are only 2 hours

isnt reset at 12 pm? in fact, that should be a typing error, cause the time gap between 12 am and 2 pm are only 2 hours
no. 2 hours would be 2 am.. it's at 2 pm. that's 14 hours. reset is at 12am server time. once you look at the times, figure out what it is for you, it's easy to remember when they are. There's no errors or typos. The one they had, they fixed.

12 am is reset. 12 AM is midnight. 12 PM is midday.

EA1Ahhi.png

EDIT: Unlocked this, also gives last years coins.

Last edited:
Festival is back.
Event will last from June, 30th until July, 13th.

Idk if this is on purpose, but I do not see the storage chests in the list anymore? ;-;
As in other festivals starting from 4.5 you will now receive a Pirate's Token that you will be able to exchange after in Mirage Exchanger for Morpheus's Treasure Chest, Pirate Plushie Troves or Rangora's Troves.

Back