What's new

Kraken Ink Sac

The introduction of more Kraken inc sacks into the game

• Add a pack to abyssal which has a rare chance to have a inc sac as the reward.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Have kraken release an extra type of tentacle pack that rewards an inc sack

Votes: 65 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!

we already free farm kraken while fighting each other what do you think is gonna happen when we work together to deny abyssal? its not a matter of luck we are warning you that if this change goes through abyssal wont go to east or west anymore. Those packs you craft to turn in for gold? Good luck! crafting them when you cant channel.

Hello @Sparkle @Sjinderson , Adding more kraken inc sacs to the game is unfair to the players who dedicate their time and effort to acquiring this item. Why is giving away a free kraken inc sac even an applicable question. These players who are asking for a free item, without trying to improve themselves and getting a organized raid and put forth effort into contesting and seizing the day by killing kraken, are the equivalent to people in the united states on welfare collecting checks from the government funded by the tax payers, without actively looking for jobs or to improve their education to have a better resume to get a job, these people just want handouts without trying. This being said, why should the market of inc sacs be spoiled by players who rather sit on mainland and not try for the inc sac. if the implementation of this free kraken sacs happens everyone who plays the game to be competitive and go out of their way to dedicate time and effort into being a better player will be extremely disappointed, please reconsider this implementation of the changes to the Inc Sac.

Edit: Reading @Blitzed comment, yes as a member of PN1 I will personally make it a mission for both PNs to work together to deny all abyssal packs to any east or west faction members. if this patch goes through.

Last edited:
We went with the emotion that this was already implemented and we could help our partner to get his kraken ink, since when he was several months in PN they did not give it, or left cheap (surprising ... HA!)

what
did
you
expect?
???????
?_?

you know how many people are in need of an ink sac even within nation, right?
you can't hand that shit out for free, especially not if so many people come out every other day and expect their fair share on kill. you can ask for a discount or bid on it though. if you can't afford it, you won't get it. that's the price you pay if you wanna be a top player.

we already free farm kraken while fighting each other what do you think is gonna happen when we work together to deny abyssal? its not a matter of luck we are warning you that if this change goes through abyssal wont go to east or west anymore. Those packs you craft to turn in for gold? Good luck! crafting them when you cant channel.

Ezy u guys deny abys we get kr lol u come kr we get abys win win either way lol

kraken spawns @ 6:30 est while SoG is 9pm EST. you realize as a conjoined effort we will fuck the entire server over correct?

Or we send 5 people on a galleon to slam the stones on spawn so you cant channel until kraken is over (if it hasnt already ended) and then you dont get abyssal or kraken. This solution will just mean more sacs for PN AND no abyssal for factions.

What a surprise, the west and east come out of the woodwork to beg for more things handed to them, this attitude and conforming to ideas of the lazy people on the server that don't want to come earn loot like the rest of us is what killed this game for most people, people come to this server to get away from the hand holding that live did and here we are about to do it all over again. You want kraken to drop extra ink sacs? Thats fine, but don't baby spoon feed these lazy rper's that don't want to come put in the work and help provide content/pvp to the server.

Reactions: Hny
We all fight for it so we control the market, how about y'all organize and come out to fight us for it, instead of crying on forums about it.

This argument really does get tiresome and boring. The most organized and geared people are the ones in the nations fighting over the Kraken. How do you expect a bunch of people left behind to deal with the scraps of their respective factions to organize fights against the more-coordinated and better-geared people? Yeah, once in a blue moon the weak get one over on the big dogs, and every so often a group of people tries to step up and do something about it, but every time THAT happens the people that are on top just do something else to ensure they stay on top of the content, and then wonder why people don't want to try anymore and look for ways around the problem.

You guys keep saying "organize and come fight us" like the home factions are just gonna pull a fucking Exodia out of their back pockets every time they show up. Even if the weaker players win one Kraken a month, that's eleven out of twelve hours-long fights you're telling people "just show up and get fucked up by us" and expect them to thank you for it. You guys keep saying "show up and earn your keep" and yet those that are even a part of those factions controlling the content apparently aren't earning their keep because they're showing up to the content on a regular basis and still not seeing rewards. I hate to keep bringing it up but look at reset Halcy. PN1 allies with East and begins to help the East steamroll what used to be a fun and even fight. West barely gets their 10 kills in before getting rolled, and as a result the participation begins to dwindle. No one wants to fight a 20-minute fight on land getting completely fucking obliterated, and yet your responses to showing up to hours-long fights on sea is to do literally the same exact thing. For the few of us that want PVP in some capacity, we continue to show. But for those people who don't want to show up to hours of getting roflstomped, you can't blame them for refusing to agree to being fish in a barrel for your shooting pleasure without seeing something for their efforts.

And that's why I think the boss item "exchange" is a good fix, but that's not an option in this otherwise-shitty poll.

It is incredible to see all the hate and selfishness, accompanied by threats and bad words from the people in PN. How long ago they do the boss and still keep for themselves an object that is needed to climb the Tier, and they believe they are exclusive owners because they are P2W or as she another that speaks there is licks your boots.
You generaste the division of the factions in your PNs and now they fill their mouths saying that "why aren´t we go out to fight?", when you pass it sending messages to take the players with good equipment to the PNs.
They are hard face ...
Only tell you that if the Administrators are interesting putting the Accessible Object, only they can even put an NPC in Marianople that sells that and right now.
So good luck with whatever comes out of all this..

This argument really does get tiresome and boring. The most organized and geared people are the ones in the nations fighting over the Kraken. How do you expect a bunch of people left behind to deal with the scraps of their respective factions to organize fights against the more-coordinated and better-geared people? Yeah, once in a blue moon the weak get one over on the big dogs, and every so often a group of people tries to step up and do something about it, but every time THAT happens the people that are on top just do something else to ensure they stay on top of the content, and then wonder why people don't want to try anymore and look for ways around the problem.

You guys keep saying "organize and come fight us" like the home factions are just gonna pull a fucking Exodia out of their back pockets every time they show up. Even if the weaker players win one Kraken a month, that's eleven out of twelve hours-long fights you're telling people "just show up and get fucked up by us" and expect them to thank you for it. You guys keep saying "show up and earn your keep" and yet those that are even a part of those factions controlling the content apparently aren't earning their keep because they're showing up to the content on a regular basis and still not seeing rewards. I hate to keep bringing it up but look at reset Halcy. PN1 allies with East and begins to help the East steamroll what used to be a fun and even fight. West barely gets their 10 kills in before getting rolled, and as a result the participation begins to dwindle. No one wants to fight a 20-minute fight on land getting completely fucking obliterated, and yet your responses to showing up to hours-long fights on sea is to do literally the same exact thing. For the few of us that want PVP in some capacity, we continue to show. But for those people who don't want to show up to hours of getting roflstomped, you can't blame them for refusing to agree to being fish in a barrel for your shooting pleasure without seeing something for their efforts.

And that's why I think the boss item "exchange" is a good fix, but that's not an option in this otherwise-shitty poll.
All three dominant factions are recruiting daily, you join and show up to all content and earn your keep you get rewarded, its not a difficult concept to grasp, west will never be able to do anything because nobody wants to organize and work towards it, thats your own fault. You can message Nemisis, Fujicakess, Clumpmydumpdaddy for PN2
Lionheart, Daddy, Wulf for pirates
Joey, Cowboy, Murdock for PN1
There's always a way to progress in the game, suck it up and make the change, stop trying to be hand held through the game and put in the work like the rest of us do.

and every so often a group of people tries to step up and do something about it, but every time THAT happens the people that are on top just do something else to ensure they stay on top of the content, and then wonder why people don't want to try anymore and look for ways around the problem.

Literally this. When < Winter > tried to do anything, M&G, Anthalon absolutely ANYTHING we had PN1 follow us around like we had magnets up your asses. Put spies into our guild so they knew every step we take, denied us from every possible content when they had the necessary force online, and here they are saying "step up and work for it." LOL
Like I get it, Sungold & Anthalon are PN1 territory, contest us there all you want. But when you have upcoming guilds trying to push their faction, still lacking a lot of experience and are early in the process and you put spies into those guilds very early on so you can follow them absolutely everywhere just to bully them and prevent their growth.. I don't really know what to say to this. It's pathetic and just sad.
Nothing different with PN2. Nobody wants to lead EU halcy anymore, nobody steps up because we can barely fight East alone, but here we are regardless, having to fight an alliance of East & PN1 + PN2 with their absolutely shittily placed Nui right next to East base.
Anyone here that is upset about the people asking for "free" gear, I want you to know that you are the cause of that request, and you make youself look very stupid if you are complaining about it now.

I've said it in Winter and I'll say it again. PNs don't want competition. They're scared of losing and they'll do anything to prevent anyone from becoming equally strong. (Just look at PN1&2 teaming up against Budget).
When PN players say they want "more PvP" what they actually mean is: "We want more carebears and potatoes to be motivated to come out and fight us, so we can farm honor, feel superior and shit talk them after."

Anyways, someone in this thread said that apparently in 4.0, the Ink Sac gets removed from next to all receipes, is that true ?
If that is the case, this whole thread seems rather pointless.
And if people can't wait for 4.0, then just remove the Ink Sac prematurely and have Kraken drop something else that has equal value, idk some super cool skins unique to kraken or massive statues. Just an Idea

Last edited:
One thing that PN doesn't seem to realize is that the west doesn't have the ability to pull a miracle and be able to contest a boss for 1-10 hours for one drop. This is a damn game, and should be enjoyable and we should be able to advance within in, but of course the 'top dogs' don't want the under dogs being able to do that. And the fact that they are allied with the east makes it even worse. PN's were a mistake to begin with and I never wanted that implemented in the game, and this is a reason why.
Get the hell over urself PN and let us under dogs have the ability to have a drop that's needed to advance.

Literally this. When < Winter > tried to do anything, M&G, Anthalon absolutely ANYTHING we had PN1 follow us around like we have magnets up your asses. Put spies into our guild so they knew every step we take, denied us from every possible content when they had the necessary force online, and here they are saying "step up and work for it." LOL

I've said it in Winter and I'll say it again. PNs don't want competition. They're scared of losing and they'll do anything to prevent anyone from becoming equally strong.

Anyways, someone in this thread said that apparently in 4.0, the Ink Sac gets removed from next to all receipes, is that true ?
And if people can't wait for 4.0, then just remove the Ink Sac prematurely and have Kraken drop something else that has equal value, idk some super cool skins unique to kraken or massive statues. Just an Idea
Was wondering when i'd see you crying on here, you want to play with the big dogs you better come prepared before running your mouth, that was winters problem, they came in hot saying they were gonna put down the pn's like rabid dogs and they got washed out. Get organized before you doom yourselves by talking shit LOL

Last edited:
One thing that PN doesn't seem to realize is that the west doesn't have the ability to pull a miracle and be able to contest a boss for 1-10 hours for one drop. This is a damn game, and should be enjoyable and we should be able to advance within in, but of course the 'top dogs' don't want the under dogs being able to do that. And the fact that they are allied with the east makes it even worse. PN's were a mistake to begin with and I never wanted that implemented in the game, and this is a reason why.
Get the hell over urself PN and let us under dogs have the ability to have a drop that's needed to advance.
Thats like losing to your big brother in a video game and begging him to let you win, nothing is free, come earn it

Literally this. When < Winter > tried to do anything, M&G, Anthalon absolutely ANYTHING we had PN1 follow us around like we had magnets up your asses. Put spies into our guild so they knew every step we take, denied us from every possible content when they had the necessary force online, and here they are saying "step up and work for it." LOL
Like I get it, Sungold & Anthalon are PN1 territory, contest us there all you want. But when you have upcoming guilds trying to push their faction, still lacking a lot of experience and are early in the process and you put spies into those guilds very early on so you can follow them absolutely everywhere just to bully them and prevent their growth..
Nothing different with PN2. Nobody wants to lead EU halcy anymore, nobody steps up because we can barely fight East alone, here we are having to fight an alliance of East & PN1 + PN2 with their absolutely shittily placed Nui right next to East base.
Anyone here that is upset about the people asking for "free" gear, I want you to know that you are the cause of that request, and you look very dumb if you are complaining about it now.

I've said it in Winter and I'll say it again. PNs don't want competition. They're scared of losing and they'll do anything to prevent anyone from becoming equally strong. (Just look at PN1&2 teaming up against Budget).
When PN players say they want "more PvP" what they actually mean is: "We want more carebears and potatoes to be motivated to come out and fight us, so we can farm honor, feel superior and shit talk them after."

Your guild was followed around and bullied because they were effectively the <Fortitude> of the west, an absolute joke that did a lot of shit talk but accomplished nothing and was an embarrassment to the faction. If you genuinely thought Winter was a threat to anybody you're delusional, and I'm not even a pn member.

You have a really pathetic defeatist mindset that's shared by every carebear that's been crying about pns forever, you wont try and fight to win, you make up excuses why you cant progress your gear even though theres a million paths you can pursue, and then you cry about not being able to get an item from a boss that's killed by people WHO ACTUALLY TRY.

Your guild was followed around and bullied because they were effectively the <Fortitude> of the west, an absolute joke that did a lot of shit talk but accomplished nothing and was an embarrassment to the faction. If you genuinely thought Winter was a threat to anybody you're delusional, and I'm not even a pn member.

Exactly, Winter was no threat to either Pirates/PN2 or to PN1. And a great reason that was the case was the text of mine you just quoted. They pushed us away from growing and prematurely made sure that we will never be a threat. It was my whole point, you seem to have missed it entirely.

Winter was a mess yes, but PN1 played a very big role in the demoralization of everyone. In the end, a couple more factors came into play and it just ended up being tiring and exhausting for everyone so we threw the towel and gave up on it.

Last edited:
Exactly, Winter was no threat to either Pirates/PN2 or to PN1. And the sole reason that was the cause was the text of me you just quoted. They pushed us away from growing and prematurely made sure that we will never be a threat. It was my whole point, you seem to have missed it entirely.
Thats false, we put yall down because you came out of the gate foaming at the mouth like you were big dogs, challenging both nations saying you were gonna take over the server, all we did was put you in your place lmfao

Thats false, we put yall down because you came out of the gate foaming at the mouth like you were big dogs, challenging both nations saying you were gonna take over the server

So you wanna tell me that you would've left Winter alone if they had kept quiet ? Yeah I don't know about that. Sounds to me like you are just making up an excuse as to why your people prevented us from progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back