What's new

Suggestions

Just add a hard to get drop from Kraken that is equiv to T7 rather an a T6 mat and everyone will be happy again.

Perhaps even have kraken periodically drop tentacle packs during the fight to give more incentive to stay longer hours, which would intern give people more reason to pirate.

Last edited:
Add Exchanger in Mirage Isle for [Enchanted Blueprint], or even as a recipe under Construction category

Materials required: 15 xGilda and 1xEvenstone
Produces: 2 Enchanted Blueprint
Crafting cost: 1c
Labor cost: 10 labor points (same as evenstoning in-hand)

Way easier than having to purchase a million Cottage designs and Evenstoning them by hand

The recipe makes sense since 15Gilda Cottage gives 2 Enchanted blueprint upon Evenstoning. Using any other property design is a waste of gilda; doesn't make sense as you are paying extra gilda for no reason other than convenience (exchange rate of gilda ==> enchanted blueprint is 10gilda per 1 blueprint, rounded up to nearest whole)
i.e anyone who needs enchanted blueprints is gonna do so by buying cottages and not any other design for the sake of saving gilda xD

Hello, dear administration. At the moment, there are only two locations(WH and Aegis) where farm mobs are relevant. Will it be possible to distribute the same loot to other bags (for example, to Ayanad library and to northern locations)? Farm mobs in the same place bothers, sometimes you want something new.
I would also like to know if it is possible to do this in our game? For example, I play a mage, and I'm tired of playing them for a year already, and suddenly I wanted to play as an archer. Is it possible to introduce an donat item with which I could exchange my cloak for an archer? And in general, exactly those things that are not crafted for the extracted resources? For example, make this item at a cost of 5k credits. I think many would like it.
I took the idea from BDO and I think it would be very suitable for our game. And so that this does not apply to other things, for example, Obsidian or Erenor.

Last edited:
Hello, dear administration. At the moment, there are only two locations(WH and Aegis) where farm mobs are relevant. Will it be possible to distribute the same loot to other bags (for example, to Ayanad library and to northern locations)? Farm mobs in the same place bothers, sometimes you want something new.
I would also like to know if it is possible to do this in our game? For example, I play a mage, and I'm tired of playing them for a year already, and suddenly I wanted to play as an archer. Is it possible to introduce an donat item with which I could exchange my cloak for an archer? And in general, exactly those things that are not crafted for the extracted resources? For example, make this item at a cost of 5k credits. I think many would like it.
I took the idea from BDO and I think it would be very suitable for our game. And so that this does not apply to other things, for example, Obsidian or Erenor.
Purses value depends on the mobs level and area. They'll stay as they are.

For your cloak you'll have to make a new one. Cloaks have different recipes for their upgrades and it would be unfair to create an item for money to swap them.

Purses value depends on the mobs level and area. They'll stay as they are.

For your cloak you'll have to make a new one. Cloaks have different recipes for their upgrades and it would be unfair to create an item for money to swap them.
why not make all the mobs of the same type? Those. their attack and defense at the mob level from new locations?

Because the mobs are a level of progression. Mobs match the zone level and the purses match the mob level.

Floor 3 mobs are far tankier / have a lot more HP than turtles or starfish in WH. Yet WH has better purse drops.
However, I believe F3 purses are fine. In Library you get a chance of dropping weapons that people like to use as skins, so they sell quite well (I sold a few memory bows for 600g each). As well as the tome's that can unseal into full Ayanad Scrolls + you drop crates that give mats to craft costumes that sell okay-ish too.

Most of the streelights turn on automatically come dusk/night-time.
Or, as was updated earlier in the year, when turned on they stay on indefinitely.

Can the same functionalities please be added to the Cash Shop lamp/light "Red Dragon Lantern"?

GTgz31h.png

Screenshot from in-game is taken in the evening and was so excited to see it light up automatically and then it didn't...

And perhaps whatever other lights from the cashshop this may apply to?

I would also like to know if it is possible to do this in our game? For example, I play a mage, and I'm tired of playing them for a year already, and suddenly I wanted to play as an archer. Is it possible to introduce an donat item with which I could exchange my cloak for an archer? /QUOTE]

Recloaking cloaks to get another one is an implementation in later patches, and the devs have already said multiple times they will not pull updates forward to earlier patch.

Last edited:
Most of the streelights turn on automatically come dusk/night-time.
Or, as was updated earlier in the year, when turned on they stay on indefinitely.

Can the same functionalities please be added to the Cash Shop lamp/light "Red Dragon Lantern"?

GTgz31h.png

Screenshot from in-game is taken in the evening and was so excited to see it light up automatically and then it didn't...

And perhaps whatever other lights from the cashshop this may apply to?

As we change all the lights types manually (so some lights could be missing), we need to know what other lights are in question. Please provide their names and we'll check if change can be made for them as well.

Can we get an indicator to the auction houses "List Item" tab that shows us how many items we can list before hitting cap ?
So something like 22/30 in the bottom corner.

Can we get an indicator to the auction houses "List Item" tab that shows us how many items we can list before hitting cap ?
So something like 22/30 in the bottom corner.
Will check on it. May be possible to add it, but can't tell for sure right now.

As we change all the lights types manually (so some lights could be missing), we need to know what other lights are in question. Please provide their names and we'll check if change can be made for them as well.

Hmm... the only light that I know from the cash shop is the Red Dragon Lantern...
I'm not sure if other exist since I didn't find them worth buying xD

But maybe that is the only one? only said "whatever others" just to cover myself if there were any others.

Hmm... the only light that I know from the cash shop is the Red Dragon Lantern...
I'm not sure if other exist since I didn't find them worth buying xD

But maybe that is the only one? only said "whatever others" just to cover myself if there were any others.

Then it's the Red Dragon Lantern only. Will stay on if you turn it on after the next server update.

Then it's the Red Dragon Lantern only. Will stay on if you turn it on after the next server update.

Snow Table
Hereafter Cake Table
Red Dragon Lantern
Princess's Sconce
Princess's Table Lamp
Princess's Floor Lamp

These are all actual lamps that doesnt keep always on.

Snow Table
Hereafter Cake Table
Red Dragon Lantern
Princess's Sconce
Princess's Table Lamp
Princess's Floor Lamp

These are all actual lamps that doesnt keep always on.
We'll change them with one of the next updates.

Back