Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
event pic2.jpg

Imaginarium - AR Wallpapers Contest
You like ArcheRage, digital art or graphic editing and want a new Wallpaper for your desktop? Then you should participate in this contest.

Task:
Create an ArcheRage wallpaper. It can be a digital art or made by you screenshot(s) processed using graphic editors. Make it cool ?​

Requirements:
1. It must be your own creation.​
2. Not more than 2 wallpapers per participant. But if 2 are posted only the best one may win.​
3. Include words "ArcheRage" on the wallpaper. It can also have (but not necessary) your author's signature.​
4. Recommended parameters - 1920 x 1080.​

Reward:
1st place
- 3000 credits + Mooonster (wrapped)
2nd place
- 2500 credits + Doctor Healgood Costume
3rd place
- 2000 credits + Red Larva Chair
4th-5th place
- 1000 credits

Some of the winners wallpapers may be chosen for forum's custom backgrounds.​

Last day of the event - September, 14th

Last edited:
A Photoshoped image of Rookborne Basin!

Lemme know if you want the Photoshop file too!

Posting the original as well for comparison. Thanks!

AA_0085.jpg

Attachments

• AA_0085_Original.jpg
    AA_0085_Original.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Hello, here is my entry using archeage original art, edited with photoshop cc, thank you.
archerage wallpaper 1.jpg

IGN: Gendgi

Last edited:
Underappreciated beuty of the Tehmi Ruins in Haranya. I took pictures of the village and other places but this one came out the best. I'm surprised nobody went out to Haranya to the Savannah or other places in the world with that kind of atmosphere. I also decided to include a Firran village becuase Archerage has a rich history and lore that nobody seems to know or care about. I like Firran architecture and way of life, so I decided to include a photo of the Tehmika tribe also. I live in Hasla so hopefully this promotes the unexplored region of the Tehmi Ruins.

IGN: Hyang

You forgot about one of the requirements:
3. Include words "ArcheRage" on the wallpaper. It can also have (but not necessary) your author's signature.
Please correct your submission until the event end.

The Archerage word and the signature were not visible in my last post, so here is the reupload.

Underappreciated beuty of the Tehmi Ruins in Haranya. I took pictures of the village and other places but this one came out the best. I'm surprised nobody went out to Haranya to the Savannah or other places in the world with that kind of atmosphere. I also decided to include a Firran village becuase Archerage has a rich history and lore that nobody seems to know or care about. I like Firran architecture and way of life, so I decided to include a photo of the Tehmika tribe also. I live in Hasla so hopefully this promotes the unexplored region of the Tehmi Ruins.

IGN: Hyang

Attachments

• Contest Submission Archerage wallpaper reupload.png
    Contest Submission Archerage wallpaper reupload.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 282
  • Tehmika Tribe Contest Submission Reupload.png
    Tehmika Tribe Contest Submission Reupload.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 341
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back