What's new

Suggestions

Can you elaborate on why you think this? I'm curious because the 2nd pack that drops from chests is a 100g pack? The delphinad pottery pack and the perdita being of same value doesn't seem to be a big game changer to me.
Chests that have perdita statues is very easy to detect for the cheaters. That's why they were nerved from the very server start to the value of 10g. That will not be changed.

Chests that have perdita statues is very easy to detect for the cheaters. That's why they were nerved from the very server start to the value of 10g. That will not be changed.

That still does not explain why it is a game changer for it to be the same worth as the Delphinad Pottery though.. That is the reason why it isn't 1000g anymore.

That still does not explain why it is a game changer for it to be the same worth as the Delphinad Pottery though.. That is the reason why it isn't 1000g anymore.

If the chest the Perdita comes out of has a different ID that cheaters can detect, that completely explains why it isn't 1000g

They're made 10g because its easy to detect them and kept so low as to stop someone speeding or teleporting around. Making thousands of gold to then offload it by selling or use it themself. because the anti cheat was not able to detect them

They're made 10g because its easy to detect them and kept so low as to stop someone speeding or teleporting around. Making thousands of gold to then offload it by selling or use it themself. because the anti cheat was not able to detect them

Thank you for your reply but the original subject has been lost through misunderstandings:
Perdita Statue needs to be worth more then 10g. Maybe 100g. Its not even worth turning in at this price.

Sparkle's response was:
It was made such low profit at a reason and we don't think that increasing it to 100g is a good idea.

And I asked then, what is the reason behind this not being a good idea to increase it to 100g, as to me it seems like a good solution because the OTHER pack that drops from chests is also 100g... and I said:
The delphinad pottery pack and the perdita being of same value doesn't seem to be a big game changer to me.

As you can see, it is not at all about the 1000g worth, just about the comparison of the 2 possible pack drops, pottery and perdita. On retail they are 100g and 200g iirc, so my question is: why is it such a bad suggestion to make them both 100g on this server?

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your reply but the original subject has been lost through misunderstandings:

Sparkle's response was:

And I asked then, what is the reason behind this not being a good idea to increase it to 100g, as to me it seems like a good solution because the OTHER pack that drops from chests is also 100g... and I said:

As you can see, it is not at all about the 1000g worth, just about the comparison of the 2 possible pack drops, pottery and perdita. On retail they are 100g and 200g iirc, so my question is: why is it such a bad suggestion to make them both 100g on this server?

Thank you for your patience.
I replied this question above. And don't forget, perdita was always 10g on our server as well as pottery was always 100g.

I replied this question above. And don't forget, perdita was always 10g on our server as well as pottery was always 100g.

I never said it was anything otherwise than 10g. Anyway,that response you gave I related to the 1000g price, not to the 100g, because of 2 packs existing, my bad I guess.. and still no response in relation to comparison of the 2 packs. I'll rest my case. Ty anyway.

The comparison is one can be detected very easily. The other can't. So one is 10g and the other 100g

FFA and Drill camp are dead arenas. No one que up for them with the amount of daily honor given. I suggest we add quests to those arenas like kill 100 or 200 enemies (team kills do count as kills) and award us with 5 rng boxes.

FFA and Drill camp are dead arenas. No one que up for them with the amount of daily honor given. I suggest we add quests to those arenas like kill 100 or 200 enemies (team kills do count as kills) and award us with 5 rng boxes.
No to adding rng boxes to them.
Adding quests to them is something we can do

No to adding rng boxes to them.
Adding quests to them is something we can do

To compound on that, can you make a balanced Drill Camp? I like the idea of the different obstacles to navigate, but it not being balanced means low GS will refuse to enter if they're getting 2-shot. No leaderboards.

To compound on that, can you make a balanced Drill Camp? I like the idea of the different obstacles to navigate, but it not being balanced means low GS will refuse to enter if they're getting 2-shot. No leaderboards.
We could. For the ranking it may end up using the same ranking as 3v3

Would it be both allowable and possible for parties and raids to enter the Arenas and stay in their own groups. That way groups of friends can go in for fun and have a healer for instance. Most 5v5 is a single guild queing up to just have fun against eachother anyway. Drill camp, 3v3 and so forth. Also some balanced versions of FFA and Drill camp would allow for lower gs players to be able to use those arenas as well. The larger guilds compete for Kraken for the PvP mainly, but they could also use some variety as well.

Is there a possibility for bulk music sheet crafting?

Edit, example:
one 30x [music paper] craft, which would then allow for;
- 3x 10x [master's music paper] craft
- 2x 10x [Maestro Music Paper] craft.

We could. For the ranking it may end up using the same ranking as 3v3

Could you avoid ranking so people can just queue? The ranking system causes queues between guildmates to screw up when all we want to do is spar with each other and practice without
A: fighting someone trying to get an arena reward in 1v1
B: have someone in 3v3 not in the group (since we can't queue as a party of 3, and this letting us queue with a party of 3 would result in problem A)
C: Purpling
D: queue for an arena that doesn't split us by our ranking, making it so anyone over 4k ranking gets put into a separate bracket than people below 4k

And could you make it so we can queue in groups for Drill Camp as Drunkenhero suggested? When queuing as a group, it takes too long for people to hit Confirm at the right time to separate teams correctly and "fairly", queuing as a group would fix that

Queuing in groups /parties is not something I believe is possible with how the system does no check besides are you queuing for the arena so it would need to be investigated. In which case we can look into it after 4.0
As for not giving the arena a ranking system and just letting you smash together with anyone I'm not sure if the arena works without a system to rank you.
Arenas are complicated so that would need investigating, again likely not till after 4.0

Queuing in groups /parties is not something I believe is possible with how the system does no check besides are you queuing for the arena so it would need to be investigated. In which case we can look into it after 4.0
As for not giving the arena a ranking system and just letting you smash together with anyone I'm not sure if the arena works without a system to rank you.
Arenas are complicated so that would need investigating, again likely not till after 4.0
Just implement another ranking but have wins and loses give 0 points to your rank score so that everyone stays at 4k and queues will actually pop

Possibility of buffing Sport Fishing turn ins? I feel like fishing has died and the trade off is not very good at all. In later patches of AA i t gets a buff which was very much needed. Any opportunity this could come sooner to us? Help the carebears out :(

Back