What's new

Suggestions

Possibility of buffing Sport Fishing turn ins? I feel like fishing has died and the trade off is not very good at all. In later patches of AA i t gets a buff which was very much needed. Any opportunity this could come sooner to us? Help the carebears out :(
It has already been done. Check THIS updates thread.

that's a poor excuse. Fishing is entirely dead. Why would anyone waste their time on fishing when you literally get like 200 gold per hour while risking all those packs? I could just farm aegis/whale and make 10x the amt in a hour.

Then go do that. Fishing is a social game, one where you take a lot of friends and chat while waiting to be attacked so you can kill them and keep fishing. If you are going solo and dying reevaluate how you fish or do safe zone fishing which they buffed.

Then go do that. Fishing is a social game, one where you take a lot of friends and chat while waiting to be attacked so you can kill them and keep fishing. If you are going solo and dying reevaluate how you fish or do safe zone fishing which they buffed.
Anything can be a social activity. Also you're assuming I go solo and die. I go with family members and been fishing for MANY hours without getting ganked.

Anything can be a social activity. Also you're assuming I go solo and die. I go with family members and been fishing for MANY hours without getting ganked.
You asked to buff it to be same as live. I provided you with confirmation that it's already done. You are still unhappy though what you wanted is already done. Very confusing.
Buff to fishing was good and comparing it with the best spots to farm mobs, as you did, will not be correct.

You asked to buff it to be same as live. I provided you with confirmation that it's already done. You are still unhappy though what you wanted is already done. Very confusing.
Buff to fishing was good and comparing it with the best spots to farm mobs, as you did, will not be correct.
Biggest problem with fishing isn't the turn-ins, I mean sure the risk is still high but the problem has to do with the nerf added several patches back. Trion added trash fish to the table which drastically cut down on time/profit and massively increased the risk. Which is why the massive fishing guild fishing raids disappeared quickly after it was implemented...well...that and live burning to the ground. I still remember all the big guilds collectively pooling their fishing funds for siege scrolls...those were the days.

The turn in buffs help, but thats like putting a gauze pad on a partial decapitation. I unleveled fishing to make room for better proficiencies, so I personally don't care one way or the other. I'm sure other players do care, however.

Would it be possible to add other rewards aside from gold upon turn in? Vocation or extremely small buts of honor? To make it seem like it isnt completely a waste of time to fish? Would this be a more ideal solution? Perhaps add a goliath turn in have shards that can be used to create regrade scroll or just anything of use? I think this would help the fishing incentive personally. There has to be a way to make it mildy more worth wild. People can go to kill for coin purses and if they enjoy combat they can do it for hours ends. But fishing for hours ends yields less results. Meaning us whom try to have fun fishing are falling behind because we are having fun. Do we see where I am coming from? @Sparkle

Last edited:
When we mouse over our character, we can see hostile faction kills and PvP honor. I want to see friendly faction kills here as well.
I don't think this is a good idea.
I can see how this would be a problem, epeen status reward for griefing. On the other hand, it would be informative to new players to know who the asshats are on the server.
I think it will be possible to add such info, however, we'll add it only if players are interested in it.

Would it be possible to add other rewards aside from gold upon turn in? Vocation or extremely small buts of honor? To make it seem like it isnt completely a waste of time to fish? Would this be a more ideal solution? Perhaps add a goliath turn in have shards that can be used to create regrade scroll or just anything of use? I think this would help the fishing incentive personally. There has to be a way to make it mildy more worth wild. People can go to kill for coin purses and if they enjoy combat they can do it for hours ends. But fishing for hours ends yields less results. Meaning us whom try to have fun fishing are falling behind because we are having fun. Do we see where I am coming from? @Sparkle
Fishing has already been buffed a lot. Another buff is not planned for any time soon.
If current rewards are not enough for you, you can participate in our Fishers Day we have twice a week that provides additional rewards. You can find the details here:

Suggestion:
Show weapons on the Select Character Screen
Would be nice to see our shiny in-game toys!

You can already see your items in game.

Why would you want to make the char. selection screen have MORE reason to load slower than it already does to for no reason just to render something that you can see in the game you obviously want to play... not one that you want to take screenshots of at the char. selection screen of all things.

Last edited:
Add Sequoia trees to the seed/sapling vendors.

Please explain why it needs to be done.

It doesn't need to be done. End of story.
The whole point of the Sequoia tree being special is that you had to go out of your way and make time to get the saplings from the WILD in specific regions that the Sequoia trees are native to. It's literally special.

If you add to the vendor it defeats the whole purpose of having this GIANT tree to flex on your neighbours that you are keeping alive permanently.

In contrast, though other WILD saplings and plants that were added to the vendors were added because they gave materials that were important to crafting gear.
e.g. Chestnuts, Beechnuts etc.

That change makes sense since it was super annoying to camp the wild nodes for those....

But Sequioa? Purely visual. The rarity is what makes it special.

Is there any chance at all of this time limited Adventurer's costume ever becoming a basic cosmetic costume? I love the look of it, it doesn't have the ruffled collar that gets in the way of my character's hair, but it's only temporary.

Is there any chance of making it a permanent image only costume?
ScreenShot0097.jpg

I had posted this on another thread, and included a poll, before I found this thread.

Back