What's new

When will we have a Chinese translation?

I don't think the mods want to add other languages besides English. I asked them about a Korean translation because that would make playing the east more immersive, but they said no that the game will only be in English. It's a shame since Archeage is a Korean MMO and I can't change the language into an Asian one.

Chinese localization is not planned to be added on this server any time soon. French language was an exception due to NA server region.
Recently, our RU/EU server got Chinese localization as it's more comfortable for the Chinese players there due to the better ping to that server. If you are interested to play in Chinese only, you can try that server.

Chinese localization is not planned to be added on this server any time soon. French language was an exception due to NA server region.
Recently, our RU/EU server got Chinese localization as it's more comfortable for the Chinese players there due to the better ping to that server. If you are interested to play in Chinese only, you can try that server.
I know Chinese has been loaded on the RU server! But my friends are all on the NA server.。Mainly sometimes, some new activities will make us confused about what to do and the information will slow down a step! Of course, if you communicate, you will still use some English.

Sometimes adding a little more language will attract people from different countries. Don't you think it's a happy thing?

In case of the new activities added, they still can be added in English even in case we have Chinese localization.
Any language localization, except of the English one, can be added for the main game activities only. All the new and custom activities cannot be translated to any other language as we don't have such knowledge.

Also, any new language localization will increase the size of the game for all players. For example, if we speak of Chinese language, it adds more than +1GB to the game files.

In case of the new activities added, they still can be added in English even in case we have Chinese localization.
Any language localization, except of the English one, can be added for the main game activities only. All the new and custom activities cannot be translated to any other language as we don't have such knowledge.

Also, any new language localization will increase the size of the game for all players. For example, if we speak of Chinese language, it adds more than +1GB to the game files.
The original Chinese game translation can also be used directly!!In this big data era, 1GB download is only 5 minutes! Will it not impose any burden on computers?

Try to save the server. Haranya CR GR 40-50 players played together in version 3.0. Now CR GR 15 players, the population base is less than one and a half points. The server needs to be saved..Don't stick to English, you have players from all over the world. Many people abandoned this server because of poor English! This game

We can't add every language to the game. Two main languages were added according to the server region. Server is almost 2 years old and you can't say that somebody will suddenly abandon the game after playing here for 2 years because of the language.

We can't add every language to the game. Two main languages were added according to the server region. Server is almost 2 years old and you can't say that somebody will suddenly abandon the game after playing here for 2 years because of the language.
It's impossible for anyone to play for two years and give up the game because of language problems, but many people did give up halfway! I've been playing this game with perseverance for 2 years because I don't know English very well. I've only got more than 4000 marks now!! There's a big gap. I don't know what's the use of many things. On our side, because we can't understand English, we have run away more than 50 people!

On our side, because we can't understand English, we have run away more than 50 people!!Compared with 3.0, the number of servers is down a bit.

Other countries, I do not know what the situation is, China's current NA community, there are 468 people! Most of them left at 3.0 because they were not suitable for English.

So I want to fight for my country, Chinese,After all, this can make me feel more comfortable and bring back a few people to the server!

In communicating with other players, we still use English 。。But if the interface is Chinese, it will make it easier for us to understand the game!,And now the game's memory is 39G, not even 50G! Now outside the game is basically 70G-80G exaggerated 100G have!

You are misunderstanding.
Even if we were to add Chinese it would not be complete. We do not have anyone who Speaks Chinese and is able to Translate the game. So even if Chinese was added most of the common things. Teleports, Auction house, Marketplace, ect would still all be in English

Even if we were to add Chinese it would not be complete. We do not have anyone who Speaks Chinese and is able to Translate the game. So even if Chinese was added most of the common things. Teleports, Auction house, Marketplace, ect would still all be in English
But it allows us to understand the introduction of skills and the translation of some of the original game's possessions, doesn't it?

Of course, these small-scale translations! We can solve it with Google! But large-scale translation is not very accurate and cumbersome.

I know, it's not realistic to add Chinese to the server completely! But like RU, I believe NA can still do it.

Back