What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

100% works. I did $100 and it took like 15 mins start to finish. I was a little spooked doing that much my first purchase but it happened.

Alright so i did everything, paid on Pixel, tok the code and brought it to archex.eu, what now? where do i put that code? i tried putting it on the credit box but it won't accept it.

Alright so i did everything, paid on Pixel, tok the code and brought it to archex.eu, what now? where do i put that code? i tried putting it on the credit box but it won't accept it.
If you have your Shadowcard code, you need to enter it here:

Also make sure you are entering your username and password.

If you entered everything and still have some troubles, PM me in Contact Moderators section of this forum and provide your Shadowcard code as well as details of the error you get.

Ok, I tried this today and when trying to register on https://www.archex.su/ no matter how I tried to type in that stupid number all I got was captcha inputted incorrectly, so I am not able to register. Anyone else has this problem?
It is a little bit funny. You need to enter the actual number. So, if you have "six hundred fifty five" you need to enter "655".

Is ShadowCard having difficulty problems ?? I paid $20 and i waited for it to arrive and its past the time. What am i suppose to do? They didnt even respond to my other tickets....Now its posted as cancelled.

Attachments

• SD202.png
    SD202.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 554
  • SD203.png
    SD203.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 577
  • SD204.png
    SD204.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 547
  • SD201.png
    SD201.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 565
Is ShadowCard having difficulty problems ?? I paid $20 and i waited for it to arrive and its past the time. What am i suppose to do? They didnt even respond to my other tickets....Now its posted as cancelled.
You probably posted it in the wrong thread. According to the provided screenshots you purchased Shadowcard using crypto currency.
Also, one of the screenshots shows that the amount you sent was less than required. You sent 0.00234301 but had to send 0.00234633. In order for the transaction to be completed, you need to add missing amount using the same transaction ID.
When you are done sending it, inform me (post the info in Contact Moderators or PM in discord), so information could be forwarded to Shadowcard for them to complete the transaction.
As you didn't send full amount in time, transaction was cancelled.

You probably posted it in the wrong thread. According to the provided screenshots you purchased Shadowcard using crypto currency.
Also, one of the screenshots shows that the amount you sent was less than required. You sent 0.00234301 but had to send 0.00234633. In order for the transaction to be completed, you need to add missing amount using the same transaction ID.
When you are done sending it, inform me (post the info in Contact Moderators or PM in discord), so information could be forwarded to Shadowcard for them to complete the transaction.
As you didn't send full amount in time, transaction was cancelled.

Attachments

• SD205.png
    SD205.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 545
Forwarded that info to Shadowcard. Keep an eye on the transaction status on their website.

Well i done it for 100$.. i will say that if you never bought anything from pixel, be prepared for a wait as they want to verify that its your PayPal account you are using. Took almost a week for them to credit my money. Now that i got it i just sent it to here. Its been 30mins to 1 hour so far and still waiting. Will update on the time when i get it. Been checking email inbox and spam folder like a kid waiting for xmas.

Well i done it for 100$.. i will say that if you never bought anything from pixel, be prepared for a wait as they want to verify that its your PayPal account you are using. Took almost a week for them to credit my money. Now that i got it i just sent it to here. Its been 30mins to 1 hour so far and still waiting. Will update on the time when i get it. Been checking email inbox and spam folder like a kid waiting for xmas.
You shouldn't wait for the e-mail. They are not sending e-mails. You should see a status of exchange on their website. After you see it completed, you need to click on the transaction. There will be your exchanged card ID hidden.

NEWS & INFORMATION

2019-11-25
Super Rewards platform will be shutdown on 1st December 2019. We will no longer be using Super Rewards after this date.

^ For anyone using Pixelgamecards SuperRewards payment option you will no longer be able to and have to find an alternative ?

All of those sound sketchy at the least, which one is safe?
So sketchy yet it's been working for 2 years for hundreds of people with no issues. :rolleyes:

For card/paypal users looking to donate, this adds an extra step, but you can buy a Mint prepaid digital card from OffGamers (Slight processing fee, so $10 Mint is $10.39, and I've been using OffGamers for like 10 years to buy legit gamecards with no theft, spam or issues.) Then use Mint for Pixelcard Paymentwall redemption, then use the Pixel for Archex as before. Where there's a will for a little extra effort, there's a way.

Last edited:
Back