What's new

Server updates 11/5: Spellshift Orb craft, Ghost Ship drop, other changes & fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 11/5 at 6 am EST.​
Duration time - 1h 40 min.​
List of updates:
  • Server clock moved one hour back to follow the EST zone time.​
  • The number of Sunset Pearls required in the Spellshift Orb craft is reduced from 30 to 1.​
  • Ghost Ship receives additional loot. It will drop 1 Delphinad Ghost Ship's Treasure once killed.​
  • Axis Mundi Aegis was added to the Arena shop for 1000 Kyrios Badges.​
  • Steambike Revert crafts are added to the Carpentry Workbench.​
  • Crime Cleaner can now be used to remove all evidence of a nearby theft crime.​
  • "Community Center Supplies" quest reward is returned back to 1500 Vocation Badges instead of 1000.​
  • Quest "Farm Cart Upgrade" is changed. Now it requires you either to craft a Farm Wagon or summon the one if you already have it.​
  • Fixed Chain Lightning skill bug that was attacking Powerstone Pet instead of a target if Powerstone Pet is summoned.​
  • Fixed a bug when Augment Witchcraft passive didn't affect Fiend's Knell.​
  • Fixed a Concussive Arrow (flame) bug when skill didn't inflict any damage or shackle on target.​
  • Fixed a bug when NE Basin during Mistmerrow Battle was impossible to claim.​
  • Jola's Eternal Grudge description was corrected.​
  • Description of the Lavaspark that can be received from the Maelstrom Lord Gift chest is corrected. Pet had incorrect information on the duration. Pet is permanent.​
  • Fixed an error when incorrect message appeared in the game chat while using Poledance.​
  • Fixed a bug that caused a Righteous Nui's Chosen Uniform to not be displayed on Nuian male characters.​
  • Fixed Flutterdance Robes visual bug on male characters.​
  • Fixed a bug when gear could not be equipped on the Celestial Pegasus received from the Maelstrom Lord Gift chest.​
  • Dimensional Storage Chest Design was removed from the Carpentry Merchant as this item has fallen out of favor for daily use. Can still be sold to the merchant.​
  • Enabled chests crafts:
    • Brainstorm Storage Chest​
    • Hummingbird Storage Chest​
    • Splendid Costume Chest​
    • Pagemaster's Storage Chest​
    • Archeologist's Storage Chest​
  • Fixed a description of "30-Day Vocation Stipend" and "30-Day Labor Stipend".​
  • Fixed Stat Migration text message that appeared in case stat could not be migrated any further.​
  • Fixed a bug when Orchidna's Dream Lunastone could not be used on Inquisitor's Robes synthesis gear.​
  • Fixed the position of ArcheRage Ambassador and Contest Coin Collector workbench in Mirage Isle.​
  • Fine Lunarite, Wave Lunarite, Fine Fireglow Lunarite and Fine Waveglow Lunarite are removed from Ancestor's Coinpurse loot drop.​
  • Corrected a description of an Ancestor's Coinpurse.​
  • Characters inactive for 30 days and more are removed from 1H; 2H and Bow Ranking Lists. GS calculation in that ranking lists is fixed as well.​
  • Zodiac Festival ends.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

Fixed Flutterdance Robes visual bug on male characters.

Thank you. I got sad I couldn't wear it the other day when I felt like it. :D

• Fine Lunarite, Wave Lunarite, Fine Fireglow Lunarite and Fine Waveglow Lunarite are removed from Ancestor's Coinpurse loot drop.​

Why? The custom improved drops from larceny, which is mostly lunarite and archeum, is the only reason I invested in this proficiency.

I don't understand it either. Last time I've farmed 30minutes to show larency results in the buff-fishing thread I had only 2 waves and 1 fire.

Havoc reported this but I believe the intent was to readjust the drops, remove T1 and increase drop on T2 instead
on that point, could we get the lunarite mats that are supposed to drop from maps and metallic crates in purses? or at least boost metalic crate drops 5 times or more? those are near impossible to get in reasonable volumes and spending 100 silver keys to try to get few is just not really economical

• Dimensional Storage Chest Design was removed from the Carpentry Merchant as this item has fallen out of favor for daily use. Can still be sold to the merchant.​
  • Enabled chests crafts:
    • Brainstorm Storage Chest​
    • Hummingbird Storage Chest​
    • Splendid Costume Chest​
    • Pagemaster's Storage Chest​
    • Archeologist's Storage Chest​

I'm confused, why would you remove the dimensional storage chest design but re-implement the actual crafts that use that design? We want these chests! Please don't remove them completely.

I'm confused, why would you remove the dimensional storage chest design but re-implement the actual crafts that use that design? We want these chests! Please don't remove them completely.
the design is removed because it's no longer used ingame as of 4.0 patch, I believe you use numerous "base" designs instead to make it more practical, no need to buy specific designs for everything

@Sparkle can you please fix Songcraft's Alarm Call (basic) to actually work while under the effect of Songcraft's Alarm Call (Stone)?

It is supposed to "awaken the caster from sleep" but it does not work while under the effect of Alarm Call (Stone)

The skill is supposed to be able to function as a counter to Alarm Call (Stone) but has not worked since the 3.5 ancestral update.

I agree, it says "lifts stun and sleep debuffs". And it does lift stun but not sleep. However you can play it in advance to avoid falling asleep

We checked the mechanics of Songcraft's Alarm Call (Basic) and Songcraft's Alarm Call (Stone) to confirm that currently they are working correctly.
I will not go into details as that is a hidden mechanics players can't see and due to it understand, but to make it short stone one is an improved version of the basic one that also requires casting, and due to it when you get under the effect of the stone one, sleep can't be removed with the basic one.

Anniversary is over. You'll not be able to accept Anniversary quests any longer.

Quest "Farm Cart Upgrade" is changed. Now it requires you either to craft a Farm Wagon or summon the one if you already have it.

unknown.png

So if I have a hauler or freighter the quest is still mute, still have to craft extra farm wagon....

Quest "Farm Cart Upgrade" is changed. Now it requires you either to craft a Farm Wagon or summon the one if you already have it.

unknown.png

So if I have a hauler or freighter the quest is still mute, still have to craft extra farm wagon....

I already did that x'D haha had plenty of mats lying around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back