What's new

Suggestions

Can this auroria worldboss be made to count for the auroria worldboss daily? o.o

1573017090259.png

@Sparkle could we get collision box on Lucky Buddy removed? It keeps blocking mobs during farming, glitching them into immune state, also it's kinda annoying when it blocks character too, usually pets don't have thsi issue as they follow mobs instead of character and fight them which makes them position around the mob

also the collision box on this pet is extremely large, about 3-4 times the size of the pet
just to illustrate this issue, here's a screenshot of my character pushed as close to lucky buddy as the collision box allows
View attachment 9244

Same for all the loot drop pets. The ebonfur cub, crater cub, peeper pot. I run into the same problem with my bear:

New Powerstone pets armor was added to the shop as a temporary armor intentionally. Permanent armor can be received together with the pet itself, but player may not be interested in having lots of similar pets just for stones. Due to it we created and added custom temp stones that can be used on any powerstone pets.
Unfortunately, it's not possible for the cooldown not to start right after the purchase, so the best way is to get 1 stone you are interested in right prior you are going to start using it.
As soon as item expires you can get another one or try another stone with a different stat if the perma stone that was originally coming with your pet is not a stat you are interested in.
In that case it should be made very clear that those stones are temporary so players are not throwing away credits for relatively low vaule item, noone is used to these stones being temporary, there was no patch note mentioning that and 500 credits per stone that expires in 30d and can't be renewed is a bad deal, I was mislead into buying two of those, would never touch em knowing they were time limited in this way

Reply regarding the Merit Badges has already been provided in several threads. Will add it here as well.

You get more Merit Badges now from Merchant and Treasure Days than before. You can get around 80 Merit Badges (even a bit more) a week if you participate in these 2 events only.
Custom quests that dropped Merits still continue dropping them and you can also complete the following quests to get extra Merit Badges:
if the merchant day events are supposed to be main way to obtain merit, they need to be revised, some of them are fine, but some of them, like 80 packs to freedich or delivering cargo for coal (unless you want to do again some 80+ normal packs) are just silly and not worth the time/effort/labor to do

also as other said, it's nice that 15 qests give them, but that's virtually useless since u can realistically get 0-1 merit badge a day from these 15 quests

Can this auroria worldboss be made to count for the auroria worldboss daily? o.o

View attachment 9247
This is a weak boss that can't be really counted as one of the World Bosses. If we add this boss to the list, we'll need to make it stronger.
Currently you can complete the quest by doing one of the following mobs: Kadum, Hound of Kyrios, Anthalon, Meina, Glenn, Calamitous Vyrava, Jola the Cursed, Possessed Jakar.

@Sparkle could we get collision box on Lucky Buddy removed? It keeps blocking mobs during farming, glitching them into immune state, also it's kinda annoying when it blocks character too, usually pets don't have thsi issue as they follow mobs instead of character and fight them which makes them position around the mob

also the collision box on this pet is extremely large, about 3-4 times the size of the pet
just to illustrate this issue, here's a screenshot of my character pushed as close to lucky buddy as the collision box allows
View attachment 9244

Same for all the loot drop pets. The ebonfur cub, crater cub, peeper pot. I run into the same problem with my bear:

We'll check what can be done regarding it.

In that case it should be made very clear that those stones are temporary so players are not throwing away credits for relatively low vaule item, noone is used to these stones being temporary, there was no patch note mentioning that and 500 credits per stone that expires in 30d and can't be renewed is a bad deal, I was mislead into buying two of those, would never touch em knowing they were time limited in this way
if the merchant day events are supposed to be main way to obtain merit, they need to be revised, some of them are fine, but some of them, like 80 packs to freedich or delivering cargo for coal (unless you want to do again some 80+ normal packs) are just silly and not worth the time/effort/labor to do

also as other said, it's nice that 15 qests give them, but that's virtually useless since u can realistically get 0-1 merit badge a day from these 15 quests
The information that stone is temporary is available in its description, same way as on all other temporary items.
If you are active you can get around 100 Merits a week. As with all other activities in game, it's up to you to do them and get rewarded or ignore.

The information that stone is temporary is available in its description, same way as on all other temporary items.
If you are active you can get around 100 Merits a week. As with all other activities in game, it's up to you to do them and get rewarded or ignore.
regarding the stones, that is just shady marketing, everyone is used to them being perma and none were known to be time limited so people have no reason to go looking for time availability in description, all the people I already warned about it were very suprised at this

also I am very disappointed in admin team over the decision to add straight up pay to win element like this that even xl/trion/gamingo didn't add, we play here to ease up on the p2w, this is wrong

can you explain your math on that 100 a week? cause it's very off
merchant days give you 81 and daily contracts will give you 5-6 on a average week

This is a weak boss that can't be really counted as one of the World Bosses. If we add this boss to the list, we'll need to make it stronger.
Currently you can complete the quest by doing one of the following mobs: Kadum, Hound of Kyrios, Anthalon, Meina, Glenn, Calamitous Vyrava, Jola the Cursed, Possessed Jakar.

Thank you for your answer.

Define weak? From my experience it doesn't seem to be weaker than Hound of Kyrios or Jola the Cursed, they go down at about same speed with a full raid. Think Jola dies even faster than Ocleera actually.

Could ya maybe add the honor flutes / lutes to the honor shop @Sparkle? i mean anthem of battlerage, Aria of Archery, etc.

With 4.0 these became bound to the arena shop. I already farm gilda, merit, vocation, honor and gold currencies, adding a 6th is a bit rough. Since there were items added to honor shop with a straight honor cost with this patch (like black arrow, for 40k), couldn't some of these items make their appearance there too? i.e. the flutes / lutes used to be 500 warrior medals at the proven warrior bench, maybe you could translate that to honor and add them to shop? 500 medals * 100 honor per = 50.000 honor for the item. Or make it 60 70k honor if you think thats more suited.

There were also users bringing up grimoires, maybe those could get on the honor shop again too?

You only listed auroria bosses.
The mentioned prestige quest can be completed with harani/nuian bosses as well and those are far weaker than ocleera.
To give examples: flamelord, windlord, zaldrane the enchantress, cloakfriend & twisted gate.

You only listed auroria bosses.
The mentioned prestige quest can be completed with harani/nuian bosses as well and those are far weaker than ocleera.
To give examples: flamelord, windlord, zaldrane the enchantress, cloakfriend & twisted gate.

It's not about the prestige quest tho, but about the 50g auroria wb daily. Edit: though it is true that the other two dailies are for either nuian or haranya wb and then it's same gold for a much weaker boss.

Hello is Tthere a way to donate in countries like tunisia in north africa that does not have paypal and bitcoin is illegal and is there a possibilities to add more anonymousoptions for these countries thank you

Could ya maybe add the honor flutes / lutes to the honor shop @Sparkle? i mean anthem of battlerage, Aria of Archery, etc.

With 4.0 these became bound to the arena shop. I already farm gilda, merit, vocation, honor and gold currencies, adding a 6th is a bit rough. Since there were items added to honor shop with a straight honor cost with this patch (like black arrow, for 40k), couldn't some of these items make their appearance there too? i.e. the flutes / lutes used to be 500 warrior medals at the proven warrior bench, maybe you could translate that to honor and add them to shop? 500 medals * 100 honor per = 50.000 honor for the item. Or make it 60 70k honor if you think thats more suited.

There were also users bringing up grimoires, maybe those could get on the honor shop again too?

500? I think mine was 300 medals.

I have a question regarding the amount of Wrathsmite's (30) for T7 weapon crafting . Would you consider lowering the amount needed the same way Sunridge ingots were for 4.0 from 12 to 10 be possible? If I remember right I think that may happen in later patches but I may be wrong.Thoughts?

Last edited:
how about a grinding event where players grind mobs for special rewards like the trade pack and tresure hunt event since we have a lot of grinding in this game.

A suggestion for discord: can the channel #news-and-updates be turned into an announcement channel?

1573138279790.png

more details about how it's done:

I have a question regarding the amount of Wrathsmite's (30) for T7 weapon crafting . Would you consider lowering the amount needed the same way Sunridge ingots were for 4.0 from 12 to 9 be possible? If I remember right I think that may happen in later patches but I may be wrong.Thoughts?

Would be nice, but remember it's the equivalent of kadum's bark needed for other pieces. Kadum's bark is a lot harder to get, so it make sense that wrathsmites are required in a larger amount.

Also, ingots were changed from 12 to 10 afaik. ?

Would be nice, but remember it's the equivalent of kadum's bark needed for other pieces. Kadum's bark is a lot harder to get, so it make sense that wrathsmites are required in a larger amount.

Also, ingots were changed from 12 to 10 afaik. ?

Back