What's new

[Forum Event] Christmas Handmade ArcheRage!

IGN: Choi

I made a jacket based on the female Icekissed costume but with Fae Yata ears. It was over a week working on it a few hours at a time because it's a lot of tedious pinning, sewing, overlocking, clipping, etc etc.

Merry Choimas ya'll :D

LeGVSik.jpg

uwu daddies
hdFr5Pq.jpg

l4TEyR6.jpg

stuOtaF.jpg

First straight stitch on the sleeves and panels for the preliminary seams.
9HhJsIv.jpg

Overlocking all the main jacket panels after I straight stitched to clean up the seams and reinforce them since this is a casual hoodie without a lining so they won't be ugly to see the inside of.
0yNDM8f.jpg

Contrasting pink yata ears in progress (Fae Yata are my favorite and this sherpa came in only cream or pink, so it was my only option for contrast) I have to clamp or pin everything meticulously. It's a nightmare with fabrics like this that are bulky and are prone to shifting while sewing.
xC1hjRq.jpg

Ears done, testing the fold before attaching to hood.
b8UU6us.jpg

Hood done, attaching a cute gold trim above the while sherpa that is around the hood, cuffs, and hem to give it a little pop of gold.
pfyYUaQ.jpg

Dam I'd like one of those :eek:

Its adorable I can tell! I can't wait to see it =D

Thank you so much! I can't wait to finish it, I think it's turning out really well. :D If I have enough time I plan to make a few accessories for it, but we'll see. ._.

As for Choi's fleece hoodie, omgoodness that's awesome! @-@ It turned out so good! Your sewing is so clean and nice. :)

IGN : DVA
To be honest I want to draw my character with Werefox costume. but It's pretty Cluttered xD so I decided to make her look like this. hoho Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. (I put my picture with spoiler mode because It's too big):)

Finished
1NKO0wH.png

In-Progress
AtRg50R.jpg
GXXCwhX.jpg
pIimXh5.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: It is done. @.@;

Needle felted ArcheAge Christmas suit Yata doll. ^^

View attachment 10040

I've compiled all the progress photos into one spoiler, there's quite a few.

Omg love this ! I want one!

EDIT: It is done. @.@;

Needle felted ArcheAge Christmas suit Yata doll. ^^

View attachment 10040

I've compiled all the progress photos into one spoiler, there's quite a few.

Make more and give me 12

Our winners:
1st place
- @RogueChoi
2nd place - @Juniper
3rd place - @Kittydoom
4th place - @Lalisa
5th place - @Hiyoriz & @kuroken

We'd also like to reward with the event Title “Arctic Artisan” other event participants:
@Aviendha
@Lena_Love
@Mantra
@Sauromane
@W01f

All rewards will be sent within the next 2 hours.

P.S. Not all the participants fully complied all the event tasks but it's Christmas, so small mistakes are not taken into account this time.

Back