What's new

Server updates 12/24: Steambike improvements, New option to change music on various vehicles, Honorforged Medals conversion and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to listen to samples of the music discs before buying them? Also do you buy the disc and apply it to the vehicle , i.e. Red Freighter?!

Is there a way to listen to samples of the music discs before buying them? Also do you buy the disc and apply it to the vehicle , i.e. Red Freighter?!
No, samples are not available. If you buy a disc you can use it on all your vehicles from the list. Detailed list of vehicles that support the Music Discs is available in the update details on the first page of this thread.

The Path of the Gladiator
Crimson Infantry
Crimson Reserves
Crimson Commanders
Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 10
Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 20
Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 30
The Grimghast Vanguard
The Grimghast Army
Anthalon's Artifacts
The Bloody Basin
Mistmerrow Champion
Creatures from the Depths
Rise of the Luscas
Lusca Hunter

Theres a list of quest. There is also the merchant and treasure hunt event

Would be great to have a post with all those dailies and where we can get them.

No, samples are not available. If you buy a disc you can use it on all your vehicles from the list. Detailed list of vehicles that support the Music Discs is available in the update details on the first page of this thread.
What's the reason for this? Nobody wants to spend 500-1000 credits first to find out that the music tracks are terrible because they're a total mystery for god knows what reason. :/

They are.
Cr,gr, library, lusca, mistmerrow, arena and anthalon
Then that's a horrible way to obtain merits, 1 merit every 2-3 days is extremely horrible. For a treehouse that's 1-2 years and that's under good circumstances. I'm on the 3rd day now with no merit daily quest.
Also, the luscas ones put anyone that's from EU at an disadvantage since Luscas for most of EU people are at 4-5 am.

What's the reason for this? Nobody wants to spend 500-1000 credits first to find out that the music tracks are terrible because they're a total mystery for god knows what reason. :/
Player asked about the samples, not about the tracks names. If you need tracks names, that can be provided.

Could you at least list the names of the songs on each disc and we can google the music?
Not sure we have enough space in the item description to include that all, but we can have the information posted in our in-game boutique thread when we add new disc to the game. Do you still need the information about the New Year disc or you already grabbed it from other players?

Then that's a horrible way to obtain merits, 1 merit every 2-3 days is extremely horrible. For a treehouse that's 1-2 years and that's under good circumstances. I'm on the 3rd day now with no merit daily quest.
Also, the luscas ones put anyone that's from EU at an disadvantage since Luscas for most of EU people are at 4-5 am.
That are not only events you can get merit badges from.
As it was mentioned you can also get them from the Harbinger & Sea Spirit General bosses quests. Each provides 5 Merit Badges. You can find the details in THIS updates thread.
Also, custom events (Merchant's Day and Treasures Hunter Day) provide a lot of them during the week.

Player asked about the samples, not about the tracks names. If you need tracks names, that can be provided.

Incorrect. Here you are focusing on the wrong phrase.
Player asked for:
Is there a way to listen to samples of the music discs before buying them?

"A way to listen to samples"
the key phrase is "A WAY"
not "samples"....
implication is that you could just give YOUTUBE link(s) or even just NAME of song(s)

Regardless of that

YES give us track list please !!!
'please

That are not only events you can get merit badges from.
As it was mentioned you can also get them from the Harbinger & Sea Spirit General bosses quests. Each provides 5 Merit Badges. You can find the details in THIS updates thread.
Also, custom events (Merchant's Day and Treasures Hunter Day) provide a lot of them during the week.

No1 cares or does the Harbringer & Sea Spirit General. There aren't enough people to do them most of the time

No1 cares or does the Harbringer & Sea Spirit General. There aren't enough people to do them most of the time
You are incorrect. There are groups who fight them and it is because of them we've been nerfing the bosses to make them easier as its difficulty is too high for your average group.

This is a list of songs from the new "Music Disc: New Year" that was added recently:
1. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
2. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Dean Martin
3. Magic Moments - Perry Como
4. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
5. Last christmas remix version
6. Thank God It's Christmas - Queen
7. Christmas Is All Around - Bill Nighy
8. All Alone On Christmas - Darlene Love
9. Happy New Year - ABBA
10. All I Want for Christmas Is New Year's Day - Hurts

I generally don't do group content, and I'm absolutely not interested in any sort of pvp content either. So, as a primarily solo player, I'm expecting to be excluded from most of the really good stuff. Getting a decent gear score, which seems to be required for most of the former content; tends to require either spending an inordinate amount of time to accumulate enough in game resources ... or requires you to make a serious contribution (like $100+) to break the paywall.

Idk if this got posted somewhere already, but the new undergarments from this week's boutique doesn't work, at least not on female dwarf:

1578305807370.png

Idk if this got posted somewhere already, but the new undergarments from this week's boutique doesn't work, at least not on female dwarf:

View attachment 10223
Did you try to restart the game or wait for a bit for textures to upload? If you check a picture from our in-game boutique thread, you'll see a female dwarf on the screenshot there and as you can see it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back