What's new

Server updates 1/7: Titan's Attack event start, Guild creation changes and other updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 1/7 at 6 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • Titan's Attack event starts on 1/9 [LINK]
    Important! Due to the event mechanics rifts and Titan will still appear after the server restart on 1/7 and 1/8 but you can disregard them, as quests required for the event will be available only starting on 1/9. That are the extra rifts and titan. You can use that rifts as a bonus to the event, as mobs from the rifts will still provide you with the useful drop. Titan that will appear on 1/8 will not have any value for you.​
  • Custom event (Titan's Attack) details are added to the game. For it open your Calendar and choose Details.​
  • Winter Maiden Festival ends [LINK].​
  • Lucky New Year's Costume; Lovely New Year's Costume; Hopeful New Year's Costume and Decorative Winter Maiden's Warmth are added to the Mirage Gift Exchanger (Winter Maiden Festival section).​
  • To create a guild, party will need to stay within 5m from the party member, that is going to create a guild, at the moment party member interacts with a Guild Manager NPC.​
  • It's no longer possible to leave a Base on the boat prior the prestart countdown end on the Violent Maelstrom naval arena [LINK]
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

1578390821058.png1578390841667.png1578390946576.png

Many dyes show as black for me, and it's not a costume bug, it happens on different costumes. Idk if this can be looked into before this maintenance or if it's for the next one.

All my quality settings are on very high, except shader.

Edit: a "list" of the dye names
1578391309159.png

View attachment 10282View attachment 10283View attachment 10284

Many dyes show as black for me, and it's not a costume bug, it happens on different costumes. Idk if this can be looked into before this maintenance or if it's for the next one.

All my quality settings are on very high, except shader.

Edit: a "list" of the dye names
View attachment 10285
You need to change settings for it.
Go Options --> Quality --> scroll down to HDR Effects --> Disable --> restart your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back