Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main.jpg

ArcheRage Photo Story

Many stories are going around the ArcheRage world, some are funny, some are romantic, some are sad. Share your story with us. It can be a real or invented story.
Best stories will be rewarded.
Task:
Provide a Photo Story from ArcheRage world. Each photo needs to include a text comment to it.​
Requirements:
  1. Story should include 5-10 screenshots posted in the form of Thumbnail.​
  2. Screenshots should be united into one story.​
  3. Add a text comment to each screenshot.​
  4. No insults or swearing is allowed.​
  5. Include your IGN. We'll need it to know whom to reward, if you win.​
  6. A photo story (both screenshots and text) should be your own creation.​
Reward:
1st place - 3000 credits + Moonfeather Griffin
2nd place - 2500 credits + Courageous Nui's Chosen Uniform
3rd place - 2000 credits + Stardust Flower
4-6th place - 1000 credits​
Last day of the event - February, 9th

IGN: Aviendha

Ocean Journal day 4: The water seems endless. I don't know if I'm heading in the right direction, or if I have enough food to make it to my destination. Will I ever make it?
evening sky arcadian sea november 2019 1.jpg

Ocean Journal day 10: I managed to find the notorious Island called Freedich. It took me days of rowing, I must somehow find a better boat for future travels. I found no food here, there's only pearls.
rowboat on freedich.jpg

Ocean Journal day 13: Through luck and skill I was able to steal someone's fishing supplies. I was very fortunate he tried to sell his fish on Freedich. Now I don't have to worry about sailing back to the continent for supplies, however I must watch out for the pesky ghostships.
fishing halcy gulf november 2019.jpg

Ocean Journal day 21: Whilst sailing and fishing I met a kindred spirit. We keep each other company when we need new provisions, the days pass faster now, I am glad.
family fishing 2.jpg

Ocean Journal day 29: I made it to a continent that is entirely new to me. I had heard of it before, prior to leaving on my rowboat. They say it is breathtaking, but I'm not sure if I want to explore. I have come to love my stolen boat.
fishing near auroria.jpg

Ocean Journal day 36: After a long time on the ocean, I sailed back closer to home. I got sidetracked when I passed by Miroir Tundra, ice fishing turned out to be a special experience. The warmer climates of the oceans are far away, and my clothes do not keep me safe so I will move on soon.
unknown.png

Ocean Journal day 50: I am sailing off into the sunset, I managed to get all I need. Long days of fishing are behind me, and my rowboat is long gone. Ahead await easier days, cruising along the oceans.
sunset enoan.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Seresuta

Nearly a year ago, I came to ArcheRage, cold and alone
001.jpg

After working tirelessly
002.jpg

I finally managed to get my first house
003.jpg

But some mistakes were made along the way
004.jpg

So I tried to participate in the community
005.jpg

I discovered that people suck, so I got a beach house to waste away in
006.jpg

I couldn't just let things be like that though, it was time to get to work
007.jpg

With odd jobs
008.jpg

Some REALLY odd jobs
009.jpg

All so I could continue to expand my empire in Lilyut where I got my first house
010.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Zeirlynn

~Staley~

AR-Story01.jpg
This should be enough ginseng for the powder I'll need.

AR-Story02.jpg
I hope this recovery potion recipe still works. My world is broken without my friend, he has to heal. Why couldn't I heal him when he needed me!?

. . .

AR-Story03.jpg
I remember that first day we met in Marianople. He looked at me like he knew me, he'd been waiting for me to get there.

AR-Story04.jpg
He grew up so fast, but became a part of me that I can't remember a time without.

AR-Story05.jpg
Staley would always stay close by and keep watch over me, even when there was no danger to be found.

AR-Story06.jpg
As we grew stronger together, we would go on adventures to find what treasures, or dangers, awaited. We learned a lot about the world around us, and about each other.

AR-Story07.jpg
As gentle and loving as he is, Staley grew to be a powerful force in battle.

AR-Story08.jpg
When I got myself into trouble, he was always there to save me. He protected me with all he was, risking his life for mine.

. . .

AR-Story09.jpg
But when he needed me to protect him, I failed him. Please, Nui, please let my puppy heal, please let this potion bring him back to me!

. . .

AR-Story10.jpg
Thank you, Nui.

uN97pCGH3mhEy5siT8S7C13C7fNlaDnkx06mZ_sd23QWhCARxEIoYa181PB5T2urs40F242Q2WAkdtJwJx3lPRrFZLSZ_YeDTn8n6CBm3n-7P6eUZXfN7z3ubCedftFQpc3sMiAV

Once upon a time there was Min Su, He was a lord of the Rokhala mountains, and it’s said his bloodline had a lineage all the way back to one of the ruling families of Auroria, back since before the fall of the continent in disaster. After finishing his duties for the day, he gets on the back of the exotic zebra he was gifted by a Firran noblewoman of the Windscour Savannah.
dhtXjU82KEzJDvWoqgoo9lnxYOBKM0VrZbhNqiWg0iC9qlizkzf_mDnDJHVwN1crEkJTViB1LVQpc2R8qPSyMD_l-83g2KEbtaoB2NdNZ8jO0LgRSPMG5R9-LbF6hL2m8a2RbzsB

Min Su was just in time to witness a battle in his home province. From the luxury saddle he sat on, he looked as a Mage fought a Rogue. He watches a fierce battle full until he gets a message that he received mail. He drives over to the mailbox to see what message he has.
A-4dJo-tVvXhqIa7qNDeO1zyFKyPqmteM7hFfcS3kTsChCWFe-TzckImVS1IflUhnPXucKPjIqkSX9F28HwgIOTt-LGE8p4XaLVBbWiARj7Duat5cAk6FbNfJGVfc0UmbgJ5fAm9

Min Su heads over to the mailbox and picks up the letter he got just a minute before. It reads “To the noble lord of Rokhala Min Su, It’s time for you to die.” Just as he wonders what the meaning of the letter could be, an arrow comes flying past his head. Charging full speed to the blimp, He runs up the stairs onto the airship.
t7qRHpUAjX-fN4vS86KqEei-YMR18uA93hlI7VzvGwR_pU5NzQrOZMPUgg5tmhNaK8Ncdi2XMt6G2qkhNbyv5q6_OvOrhGctpLFQEJ9aldWDKjHbt9VM35uKjLxZaWY7Z149MPGT

“Assassins!” He yells as he runs onto the ship. “We need to depart now!” Arrows fly past the ship, and the Daru driver takes off quick. “Please take me to Mahadevi. I must speak with the queen.” The ship flies over Mahadevi so that Min Su can paraglide down to the palace.
rpSmad0TzOjRRZbXJr8CevDqpmIGfJLF7INQirupw2K3L-cpKVq72QemgOEFi44eKqE4fhvqkUD653kvAc-ssgVSHpZNFDWVSgY_nCnTvwNP6kbQrGnd9G_u-dpPyAeHmMnVa1J8

“Queen Amarendra IV, I have news of an assassination attempt on me, within my own territory. As the Queen it is your duty to keep nobility safe within your realm.” “I know well my duties.” She responds calmly. “Please speak with the priest over at the Salphira shrine about this. They are currently the ones in charge of state intrigue.”
9codZvIBYI-O_2HZku0MHx4K-ArZd-ixbbrTPbO52epMJW_O1XAPQlg8OHKs6INkttpPCWOB3_lEVsJfKKQH4ioq_KJPcO1mYIYHNW0z2ZFk46VnWvX3nc01TTWbQA_8zATO_Wde

Min Su heads over to the Salphira shrine of Mahadevi. The priest turns around to speak with Min Su. “Lord Min of Rokhala. Dynasty of Su. I’m sure you’ve come about the attempt on your life.” Min is shocked at the knowledge the priest has. “How do you know this?” He asks. “Because I sent those assassins! The demon of Serpentis will grant me eternal life in exchange for your heart!” He says. “Hail Satan!” They all shout. All of the monks then draw sacrificial daggers from their cloaks, but Min casts
3ERijFEOGQ4IqNrQnEQ96osV4atvg9tlXdP7Ot3PB30yPdR4Y0H3cW5ai4BEuZxqoEMEsNLTTDlOzkR5tOQ2Ns8OjJrkKsZssGiANE36m3MuHAhaZOTiNSEA48z4Y42IzPXxkGb_

impale and ravens to stun them all and runs away. Getting on his Zebra, he runs to the southern Mahadevi ports.
Min Su gets on his Lutesong Junk and writes a letter to Queen Amarendra the IV. “Not only is your head of intrigue plotting to sacrifice me to serpents, He also tried to assault me on my visit to the Salphira shrine.” He gets off and sets sail to Exeloch, where he will get ready to fight the serpents himself.
dTN9gF1PxJLbqTyY6Nx9s1VLznCoBZSzTq10JCNXZXEe7zsQVORcumv-Qn3mQxfU0MDU2JrPxy0s5ftvYzon1ODdksY7GJyXFBAr9TxojT2kgDYlNCVG7mUoyVxc2DWeKJ2nwJYL

Outside of Exeloch, Min Su is shocked to see himself on a wanted poster. He is described as a baby-faced Harani Battlemage wanted for treason against the current dynasty of Haranya. Luckily there is a party headed for Serpentis so he joins them.
AvatzQLfJyGPy7mvSJ9FEyyrdHTKS9jKqaZPKqlLxHxQKKle_6kAP5are9pvaj3DWduMlr1Xpkht_M4DyrrI7i0X3FbeCBEW2aFWKfgLYm2RCA4q4PiyCUM_Y65GKttYRcETajfW

“You have some funny gear for a mage. What’s your name?” “Umm… My name is Min Hyuk.” Says Min Su. “I am a trade pack runner from Austera. I work nights so you may not have seen me.” The other members of the party don’t seem to question him, but they don’t really believe his story. “What kind of trade packs did you make?” Asks the tank. “I made packs from wool.” He says. The answer seems to satisfy them, but it’s obvious they realized some inconsistencies as the dungeon went on.
2qWJ4vbFpcPXFlC9c8BZwsVclyHogsJFn78ubBGfUna-eHkpngrA_oARNLIBERddxBFriEsBpfJTpgxQzRpBtkqE525cXLp2v5Vd4YPcQeHBhB4yaVrnjlmQ88iBQesWlIcKxOhd

Eventually they defeat the keeper of the dungeon. As Min Su stands over the dead body of the demon, someone eventually recognises him. “You’re that lord from Rokhala Mountains!” They say. “That’s why you didn’t roll on any equipment!” Min Su stays silent for a while wondering what to say. Fortunately for him, the raid general disbands the party and they are all sent out of the dungeon. He defects to a Player Nation in Auroria where he can safely live out of reach of the Haranyan nobility.

IGN: Hyang

Last edited:
uN97pCGH3mhEy5siT8S7C13C7fNlaDnkx06mZ_sd23QWhCARxEIoYa181PB5T2urs40F242Q2WAkdtJwJx3lPRrFZLSZ_YeDTn8n6CBm3n-7P6eUZXfN7z3ubCedftFQpc3sMiAV

Once upon a time there was Min Su, He was a lord of the Rokhala mountains, and it’s said his bloodline had a lineage all the way back to one of the ruling families of Auroria, back since before the fall of the continent in disaster. After finishing his duties for the day, he gets on the back of the exotic zebra he was gifted by a Firran noblewoman of the Windscour Savannah.
dhtXjU82KEzJDvWoqgoo9lnxYOBKM0VrZbhNqiWg0iC9qlizkzf_mDnDJHVwN1crEkJTViB1LVQpc2R8qPSyMD_l-83g2KEbtaoB2NdNZ8jO0LgRSPMG5R9-LbF6hL2m8a2RbzsB

Min Su was just in time to witness a battle in his home province. From the luxury saddle he sat on, he looked as a Mage fought a Rogue. He watches a fierce battle full until he gets a message that he received mail. He drives over to the mailbox to see what message he has.
A-4dJo-tVvXhqIa7qNDeO1zyFKyPqmteM7hFfcS3kTsChCWFe-TzckImVS1IflUhnPXucKPjIqkSX9F28HwgIOTt-LGE8p4XaLVBbWiARj7Duat5cAk6FbNfJGVfc0UmbgJ5fAm9

Min Su heads over to the mailbox and picks up the letter he got just a minute before. It reads “To the noble lord of Rokhala Min Su, It’s time for you to die.” Just as he wonders what the meaning of the letter could be, an arrow comes flying past his head. Charging full speed to the blimp, He runs up the stairs onto the airship.
t7qRHpUAjX-fN4vS86KqEei-YMR18uA93hlI7VzvGwR_pU5NzQrOZMPUgg5tmhNaK8Ncdi2XMt6G2qkhNbyv5q6_OvOrhGctpLFQEJ9aldWDKjHbt9VM35uKjLxZaWY7Z149MPGT

“Assassins!” He yells as he runs onto the ship. “We need to depart now!” Arrows fly past the ship, and the Daru driver takes off quick. “Please take me to Mahadevi. I must speak with the queen.” The ship flies over Mahadevi so that Min Su can paraglide down to the palace.
rpSmad0TzOjRRZbXJr8CevDqpmIGfJLF7INQirupw2K3L-cpKVq72QemgOEFi44eKqE4fhvqkUD653kvAc-ssgVSHpZNFDWVSgY_nCnTvwNP6kbQrGnd9G_u-dpPyAeHmMnVa1J8

“Queen Amarendra IV, I have news of an assassination attempt on me, within my own territory. As the Queen it is your duty to keep nobility safe within your realm.” “I know well my duties.” She responds calmly. “Please speak with the priest over at the Salphira shrine about this. They are currently the ones in charge of state intrigue.”
9codZvIBYI-O_2HZku0MHx4K-ArZd-ixbbrTPbO52epMJW_O1XAPQlg8OHKs6INkttpPCWOB3_lEVsJfKKQH4ioq_KJPcO1mYIYHNW0z2ZFk46VnWvX3nc01TTWbQA_8zATO_Wde

Min Su heads over to the Salphira shrine of Mahadevi. The priest turns around to speak with Min Su. “Lord Min of Rokhala. Dynasty of Su. I’m sure you’ve come about the attempt on your life.” Min is shocked at the knowledge the priest has. “How do you know this?” He asks. “Because I sent those assassins! The demon of Serpentis will grant me eternal life in exchange for your heart!” He says. “Hail Satan!” They all shout. All of the monks then draw sacrificial daggers from their cloaks, but Min casts impale and ravens to stun them all and runs away. Getting on his Zebra, he runs to the southern Mahadevi ports.
3ERijFEOGQ4IqNrQnEQ96osV4atvg9tlXdP7Ot3PB30yPdR4Y0H3cW5ai4BEuZxqoEMEsNLTTDlOzkR5tOQ2Ns8OjJrkKsZssGiANE36m3MuHAhaZOTiNSEA48z4Y42IzPXxkGb_

Min Su gets on his Lutesong Junk and writes a letter to Queen Amarendra the IV. “Not only is your head of intrigue plotting to sacrifice me to serpents, He also tried to assault me on my visit to the Salphira shrine.” He gets off and sets sail to Exeloch, where he will get ready to fight the serpents himself.
dTN9gF1PxJLbqTyY6Nx9s1VLznCoBZSzTq10JCNXZXEe7zsQVORcumv-Qn3mQxfU0MDU2JrPxy0s5ftvYzon1ODdksY7GJyXFBAr9TxojT2kgDYlNCVG7mUoyVxc2DWeKJ2nwJYL

Outside of Exeloch, Min Su is shocked to see himself on a wanted poster. He is described as a baby-faced Harani Battlemage wanted for treason against the current dynasty of Haranya. Luckily there is a party headed for Serpentis so he joins them.
AvatzQLfJyGPy7mvSJ9FEyyrdHTKS9jKqaZPKqlLxHxQKKle_6kAP5are9pvaj3DWduMlr1Xpkht_M4DyrrI7i0X3FbeCBEW2aFWKfgLYm2RCA4q4PiyCUM_Y65GKttYRcETajfW

“You have some funny gear for a mage. What’s your name?” “Umm… My name is Min Hyuk.” Says Min Su. “I am a trade pack runner from Austera. I work nights so you may not have seen me.” The other members of the party don’t seem to question him, but they don’t really believe his story. “What kind of trade packs did you make?” Asks the tank. “I made packs from wool.” He says. The answer seems to satisfy them, but it’s obvious they realized some inconsistencies as the dungeon went on.
2qWJ4vbFpcPXFlC9c8BZwsVclyHogsJFn78ubBGfUna-eHkpngrA_oARNLIBERddxBFriEsBpfJTpgxQzRpBtkqE525cXLp2v5Vd4YPcQeHBhB4yaVrnjlmQ88iBQesWlIcKxOhd

Eventually they defeat the keeper of the dungeon. As Min Su stands over the dead body of the demon, someone eventually recognises him. “You’re that lord from Rokhala Mountains!” They say. “That’s why you didn’t roll on any equipment!” Min Su stays silent for a while wondering what to say. Fortunately for him, the raid general disbands the party and they are all sent out of the dungeon. He defects to a Player Nation in Auroria where he can safely live out of reach of the Haranyan nobility.

IGN: Hyang
Please use Thumbnails for your screenshots.

IGN: Izheria

Dear Diary:
ScreenShot0000.jpg

Today turned out to be a busy day.

ScreenShot0001.jpg
First, I stopped to check the mail. Had an auction sell, so yah!

ScreenShot0002.jpg
The flowers needed a bit of trimming. Found butterflies!

ScreenShot0003.jpg
Then I took a worldgate over to Marianople to check the board in Hero Hall.

ScreenShot0004.jpg
I stopped to say "hi" to the judge. He's got such an ungrateful job.

ScreenShot0005.jpg
I couldn't find something, so I checked the warehouse for it.

ScreenShot0006.jpg
The plushies are so CUTE! Maybe I should buy a few?

ScreenShot0008.jpg
I took Hyperion out for a fly and ride. He's always so full of energy.

ScreenShot0009.jpg
And finally, happy home!

IGN: Ariatha

The Guardian - True Story

Somewhere over the ocean, on certain peninsula the wind has been tense for a week.
Local garrison guards for fear sent a message to the capital but the Imperial Mages already knew that something evil is approaching.
1.jpg

The emperor decided to send someone special to investigate this matter. The gray guard's member.
Gray guards for generations have dealt with maintaining order between good and evil.
2.jpg

This not a man finally arrived but the woman who wields a Shadowblade stigma.
Without wasting time she started the investigation.
3.jpg

She visited a local garrison to learn more about the disturbing phenomenon that was plaguing this place.
4.jpg

By combining the information obtained with the speculations of royal magicians, she determined where the source of this strange phenomenon was.
She started the journey to maintain the eternal order between good and evil.
5.jpg

According to the assumption, there was a source of plague behind the mountains but at first glance she didn't notice anything strange.
"Is it there?" - The woman felt uneasy inside.
6.jpg

Approaching to the source local creatures behavior becomes more and more disturbing. Calm by nature treants this time were aggressive.
This fight was doomed to failure - with the next blow the girl fell into the river losing consciousness.
7.jpg

However this time was not her last. Battered finally woke up on the shore.
8.jpg

Creatures were looking for her. This situation forced to use Shadowblade stigma's power. It allowed to hide her presence.
9.jpg

Scared and exhausted surreptitiously got to the source of the problem. Local nymph queen's mind was corrupted.
The gray guardian was noticed by the queen. The girl has no strength to fight with the nymph. Does this mean her next failure?

10.jpg

To be continued...
'Archerage

IGN: Rebeccaf

I come from a small fishing city by the Halcyona Gulf, where my father is a successful business owner. As the daughter from a noble family, I have strict expectations to follow which doesn’t allow me to do much.

1.jpg

I mostly just have to sit around and look proper while my brothers get to travel and help my father run the business.

2.jpg

I always craved adventure and action in my life but that was a very taboo thing for a woman in my city. So, I would sneak to the outskirts of the city to practice sword fighting in my spare time. My father frowned upon my “hobby” and tried to keep me from learning to fight saying that it was unladylike and I should be socializing with the rest of the nobles. I was an outcast in the world I was living longing to have more.

3.jpg

One day while I was away practicing my sword fighting skills on the beach, I saw a mysterious ship approach the city’s dock. I rushed back into town and when I reach the docks there were dangerous pirates getting off their ship pushing each other to finally rest their feet on land and get a drink of rum. When I spotted my father past the crowd, I pushed my way though and when I reached him, he was talking to what looked like the captain of the pirate crew.

4.jpg

As I approached the two, I overheard him bickering with the pirate about the resupply of his ship. When I asked my father what was going on he only replied that it was “not a concern for a lady.” He looked at me displeased knowing that I had disobeyed him yet again going out to practice with my sword. The dangerous pirate looked me up and down spotting the sword in my hand, smirking. He then stated that I looked like a noble but had a soul that belonged to the ocean; wild, endless and free.

5.jpg

Later that day as I looked out to the ocean, I thought about what I wanted for my future. I could do as my father wanted and become a proper woman, marry and have children or I could do as my heart desired and find the adventure I’ve always longed for.
A smile came to my face as I got up and ran home to pack up all the belongings I needed for my new adventure.

6.jpg

I climbed the plank to board the ship when I reached the deck I stopped and turned around.

7.jpg

This was my last look at the city and the life I was leaving behind.

8.jpg

I then turned back to the ship and climbed aboard and looked out to the ocean full of the many adventures that were yet to come.

9.jpg

Once upon a time, there was a little yata named Lothan. Lothan was a funloving yata, but she was always just a little different from her brothers and sisters. While they were content sitting in the sun, gorging themselves on combined feed, she wanted to see the world!

story1.jpg

As soon as she was old enough, she left home to find some excitement. But adventures are more fun and achievements are sweeter when you have someone to share them with, so Lothan adopted her very own pet dwarf, Num. What great times they had together!

story2a.jpg story2b.jpg

Alas, dwarfs are quite fragile, and too soon, the goddess Nui came to take the little one across the rainbow bridge. Without her cutest companion, Lothan became despondent and exiled herself to a listless existence as a pirate.

story3.jpg

She still took small joys in life-- sailing the seas, uncovering buried treasures, finding secret underwater delights—but it wasn’t the same.

story4a.jpg story4b.jpg

She wasn’t truly happy again until she found the most precious treasure of all: Smesh, a fellow pirate who was from the same town in Ahnimar where she was born! Together they explored the world and had raucous yatadventures, but their favorite thing to do ever was DANCE!

story5.jpg

Maybe someday she’ll settle down near home and have baby yatas of her own, and Uncle Smesh will teach them how to get into all the troubles. But for now, there’s so much left to see and untold wonders to be discovered, and it’s all so much more amazing because she’ll get to see it with a friend!

story6.jpg

IGN: Num

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back