What's new

ArcheRage 4.5: Global 4.5 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
4PdkxZ6.png

Dear ArcheRagers!​

On 3/11 at 7 am server time (8am EDT) server will be turned off for maintenance connected with 4.5 Global Update with custom changes release.
Approx maintenance time – 1-2 hours.

List of Updates:
  • To find the details regarding the 4.5 Global Update with Custom changes follow the [LINK]
  • Gifts for our players related to the global update release [LINK]
  • Server clocks will be turned forward 1 hour to follow the EDT zone time.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

Dear ArcheRagers!​

On 3/11 at 7 am server time (8am EDT) server will be turned off for maintenance connected with 4.5 Global Update with custom changes release.
Approx maintenance time – 1-2 hours.

List of Updates:
  • To find the details regarding the 4.5 Global Update with Custom changes follow the [LINK]
  • Gifts for our players related to the global update release [LINK]
  • Server clocks will be turned forward 1 hour to follow the EDT zone time.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
Are you guys advertising the server and new patch? I think investing in advertising would give our server a big boost, let people see how much better this server is than other AA servers. Do what other AAA MMO's have done and offer rewards for returning players that have been inactive for a while that don't meet the "starter Pack" guidelines. I mean no disrespect when I say this but offer a significant returning player reward because although I appreciate all gifts given by the AR team some do leave a lot to be desired. You need the advertising to excite new players and old players to breath some much needed life back to this server. I mean most of us put the word out to our friends/social media/discord but I think a healthy AD push by you guys would make a huge difference. I believe unlike other AA Devs you guys at AR don't just take donations to line your pockets while ignoring us. You listen to the community and try things to improve the game. Not all changes are popular but my point is you listen and in terms of MMO's respond very fast. The team at Archrage dosn't just take from it's players it invests back into the game. People need to know this, people need to see why this is the best AA server on the market.

Last edited:
@Thriem I think that's why there's the GIF forum event atm, so they can use those for advertising? Just guessing tho... There's some really nice ones however o.o

Are you guys advertising the server and new patch? I think investing in advertising would give our server a big boost, let people see how much better this server is than other AA servers. Do what other AAA MMO's have done and offer rewards for returning players that have been inactive for a while that don't meet the "starter Pack" guidelines. I mean no disrespect when I say this but offer a significant returning player reward because although I appreciate all gifts given by the AR team some do leave a lot to be desired. You need the advertising to excite new players and old players to breath some much needed life back to this server. I mean most of us put the word out to our friends/social media/discord but I think a healthy AD push by you guys would make a huge difference. I believe unlike other AA Devs you guys at AR don't just take donations to line your pockets while ignoring us. You listen to the community and try things to improve the game. Not all changes are popular but my point is you listen and in terms of MMO's respond very fast. The team at Archrage dosn't just take from it's players it invests back into the game. People need to know this, people need to see why this is the best AA server on the market.
Part of the advertising has already started. We have some more plans for it after 4.5 release. But, as we are a private server, we are limited in advertising sources and can't have such big advertising campaigns as retail servers.

"Regrade chances, and the addition of Crystallization – a feature that locks your gear (not applicable to Obsidian or Dungeon gear) at its current grade and tier instead of blowing up. "
So does boss gear(such as Titan weapons) qualify for the Crystallization system? Or are they classed as "dungeon" items? I assume this applies to crafted accessories as well?

Figured I would ask before blowing up the only Titan's Sorrow on the server.

On a side note do you happen to have a formal list of what's included in the newer support packs? I'm thinking about putting together an image highlighting the better aspects of Archerage and casually spread it(shitposting) through my discord circles. Starting over is a huge point of trepidation, and I know alot of people who are burning out on AAU.

Last edited:
So does boss gear(such as Titan weapons) qualify for the Crystallization system? Or are they classed as "dungeon" items? I assume this applies to crafted accessories as well?

On a side note do you happen to have a formal list of what's included in the newer support packs? I'm thinking about putting together an image highlighting the better aspects of Archerage and casually spread it(shitposting) through my discord circles. Starting over is a huge point of trepidation, and I know alot of people who are burning out on AAU.

afaik it's only for crafted gear

If you try to regrade Titan's Sorrow and fail, it will be destroyed. Crystallization will not work on it.
I'll send you a list with some screenshots of the Support Pack items later today.

Will there be any possibility in near future to make custom change to make bound things trade able again like ship parts/mounts/gliders?

Will there be any possibility in near future to make custom change to make bound things trade able again like ship parts/mounts/gliders?
No.

only crafted gear crystalises. Dungeon, boss and obsidian will still break.

Support pack contains
  • Warrior’s T5 Weapon Crystal (3 Divine items)
  • Warrior’s T5 Armor Crystal (5 Divine items)
  • Delphinad Magic Bag (2 Divine belt or sleeves)
  • Goblet of Honor (10)
  • Tyrenos's Index (10)
  • Snowmane Snowlion
  • Scroll: Farm Wagon
  • Fish-Find Longliner Design
Is not being changed with 4.5.

I read the part of the patch where it says Family and Guild is now a usage permission, and OH my God thank you for adding that! I've been wanting that to be a thing for 2 months now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back