What's new

Bring Back 4.0 Guild Size Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splodge

This was not a good update on retail and it is proving to be even worse here. Guild recruiting on the west site is pretty much dead. The population and player activity on the server just isn't enough to support these low limits. You cannot get enough people online in a day to do anything. Let me rephrase that. You cannot get enough people online at any one time to do anything. You need a 100 player limit so you can keep enough relatively active people in the guild so maybe you can have 10-12 people on at one time. You really don't want to have small guild sizes and fracture the already limited player base any more than it already is. It is about the numbers and this just doesn't work with the numbers available on this server.

Yea we posted on it in the 4.5 discussion thread, but 5 people mentioning it in the first 3 pages only (didn't check after that xd) + people reacting to these posts but:

1584431386916.png

Even though the stuff people asked for in the thread is concerning what was awful on live for everyone. >.>

Lets be honest, there was a few things in 4.5 that came and we didnt want it.
One of them was the guild size limit which quite a few voiced their concerns yet we still got it.

At the moment, I like the new cap. It's easier to keep existing guild members and recruit news ones.

Since those other big guilds are full and can no longer mass recruit.

At the moment, I like the new cap. It's easier to keep existing guild members and recruit news ones.

You forget that's only for new guilds though, seeing as most existing guilds are far above the current guild cap. If anyone in there makes a new friend, they can't be in the same guild atm, provided the full guild is well established.

Bringing big guilds again will make only big guild existing into bigger inactive zones and small guild non-existing. Making limit was nothing more but just reaction to" 1. decreasing number of people on each side 2. balancing. If u raise up numbers again then there will be only PN1 and PN2 existing and both nuia and harany will became even more non essential -even worse how it used to be. If anyone in 50+ member guild wants to add someone new - then i think it's only problem for that guild, not that whole server, just kick inactive and recruit new ones. Most of the guild these days are ghost towns so what is the reason in expanding them tho?

Out if my guild of 67 ppl, only havent loged in more than 3 days. And now to recruite ppl who wants to join us we need to kick 18 ppl just because of this unnecesar addition to patch. 50 nation slots is even worse, like from 300 slots to 50 nation slots GG

100 player guild cap should be returned. Larger, thriving communities are better for the server as a whole than twice the number of smaller guilds.

Its frustrating having to turn away both new and experienced players because we're ~30 over the cap with no way to get back under it. A big part of my enjoyment in the game was giving a home to new players to help them learn and grow up big and stronk.

Please revisit the cap and send it back up to 100.

Yes, i overexadurated but it was 200 players limit with 4 castles on OG patch.
Player nations never had 200 players on this server. I believe the largest number of PN members they ever had was 125. But player nations leaders can correct me if I'm wrong.

The original nation cap numbers before custom siege rules and player nation changes.
0-2 castles - 100 players
3 castles - 125 players
4 castles - 150 players
5 castles - 175 players
6 castles - 200 players

I do not believe a single player nation got above 150 on ArcheRage before the 50 member per guild rule to the previous custom siege mechanics was in place.

I think instead of skipping to the exaggerated bit, talking about what the main poster and others feel would lead to a much better discussion.

Player nations never had 200 players on this server. I believe the largest number of PN members they ever had was 125. But player nations leaders can correct me if I'm wrong.
OG patch
thats why i said OG patch to not to mention legacy
and yes 50 slots nations / guilds changes sucks as much as it did sucked there

My guild with new cap limit seems more active than before, we removed all inactive players and alts, and we now accept only active players willing to participate in guild activities.

My guild leader and a few guildies have also wanted the 100 cap to be returned... it is a little depressing when my friend helps new players a lot to level up and we have to tell them they can’t join their new friend because of a cap. : (

This 50 player limit has been horribly destructive. Honestly, it needs to be undone as soon as possible. It has brought zero value to the game. It has only served to fracture the population even more and lead to very low number of guild members on at any one time. Makes it difficult to accomplish anything.

We have no plans to increase the number of members in the guilds and recommend the guilds not to keep inactive members in their guilds in hope for this change. If you have too many active members, divide them into 2 allied guilds, but waiting for the change we never confirmed will take place, may have a negative effect on the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back