What's new

[Festival] Dragons Festival

any advices when to use macot on dragon? I just cant see if there is any obvious timing when I can catch dragon energy for sure and not be knocked down for enough time. it just looks too random.

any advices when to use macot on dragon? I just cant see if there is any obvious timing when I can catch dragon energy for sure and not be knocked down for enough time. it just looks too random.
Take redoubt from defense. It has 15 sec and use mascot while it is active.

Please please lower the requirements for Rats quest. I don't think more than 2-3 people managed to complete all three levels :) \o/

i managed to by putting basic melee on hotkey 1, and spamming tab and 1 like crazy lol

Don’t forget to spend your Dragons Festival coins today before they expire!

Festival returns
Event will last from March, 8th till March, 28th

Don’t forget to spend your Dragons Festival coins today before they expire!

Hi I was curious if you could add a malediction type title to the dragon's festival kinda like the hero cloak you implemented
could just swap cast time for attack speed and would have a great title for that playstyle

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 73
Festival returns
Event will last from March, 7th till March, 27th

New title "Dragonfury" is added to the list of rewards.​

Can the melee dragon titles stat "melee crit dmg 5%" be changed to crit rate to reflect and match the other titles? feels really weird that the others have crit rate and not the melee one.

The health of the dragon boss should also be increased maybe 2-3x, people are killing it so fast that many can't complete their quest.

Rat quest hammer spawns way too slow and there's just a pile of people spamming F hoping to be the lucky one to pick it up.
Plus people that are frustrated are aoe triple slashing to despawn the rats before the person with the hammer is able to click them.

The health of the dragon boss should also be increased maybe 2-3x, people are killing it so fast that many can't complete their quest.
HP is increased to 10 million. Next Dragon should already have that increased HP.
But it may still visually show old HP on the Dragon, until the next maintenance.

Back