What's new

New guilds content: guild functions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes defiantly an audit log.
Possibly make it so a guild leader can set a daily limit as to how much can be taken from the guild vault.
I have to concur on this. Guild leaders definitely need an audit log. Maybe something that can be cleared by the guild leader but viewable by the entire guild?

And agreeing that in addition to permission levels, each permission level having an adjustable daily limit of in and out of the guild bank.

I have to concur on this. Guild leaders definitely need an audit log. Maybe something that can be cleared by the guild leader but viewable by the entire guild?

And agreeing that in addition to permission levels, each permission level having an adjustable daily limit of in and out of the guild bank.
This worked great back in 2000 when I was playing Everquest 2 :D so fingers crossed they implement it here!

Guild "Specialization" Certificates, for members to use as a consumable:

-When you complete a guild related quests, the guild buffs double. (XP, Drop Rate, Speed while carying Packs, Honor on Jury,etc.)
When you reach a specific level, a guild specialization consumable is available for you to use. When you use it, the current guild buff you chose is doubled.

EX: Guild with 7% drop rate, when completed a quest, goes to 15%; With the consumable, you can chose to double the Drop rate, making it 30% for 1 hour; When the Specialization Consumable ends, the guild buffs reset to normal 7%.

Something that was really useful in a few other games I played was a tithe option. Whenever guild members earned gold, a small amount in the game world from mobs, coinpurses, dungeons etc, a set percentage ( I believe it was .07% or something thereabout) was generated as a tithes for the guild and added to the guild coffers. Plus we had the option to allow guild members to donate gold into the guild coffers (which was a part of the guild bank). The Audit log was also present and very helpful to see what was donated and what was taken out. This way, if a guild is working toward a specific goal or wanted to help gear eachother this gave the option to do it through the guild bank and coffers without a lot of gold or materials passing between hands.

PLUS, it rewarded the guild members for being active, playing the game and generally participating

Something that was really useful in a few other games I played was a tithe option. Whenever guild members earned gold, a small amount in the game world from mobs, coinpurses, dungeons etc, a set percentage ( I believe it was .07% or something thereabout) was generated as a tithes for the guild and added to the guild coffers. Plus we had the option to allow guild members to donate gold into the guild coffers (which was a part of the guild bank). The Audit log was also present and very helpful to see what was donated and what was taken out. This way, if a guild is working toward a specific goal or wanted to help gear eachother this gave the option to do it through the guild bank and coffers without a lot of gold or materials passing between hands.

PLUS, it rewarded the guild members for being active, playing the game and generally participating

Oh I remember this from other mmos, this was a great feature indeed because of the reasons you just mentioned!

We faced a problem of access to the Guild Bank by multiple users at the same time, as the ingame system works in such a way that if one player uses it, nobody else can access it at the same time, same as with the Chests. So right now we are trying to resolve that issue of multiple accesses at the same time, so multiple guild members could interact with the Guild Bank simultaneously.

How about a mirage isle like portal opening to a guild hall that a guild decides to place on a land open to guild? it only allows 1 person at a time to access and the hall can be decorated. can look like the inside of a mansion.

Last edited:
A question for general discussion:
In 4.5 realities, what items would you like to see in the extended (improved) guild shop part, that will be added as a part of the new guild functions update?

A question for general discussion:
In 4.5 realities, what items would you like to see in the extended (improved) guild shop part, that will be added as a part of the new guild functions update?

First ideas off the top of my head, items related to the prestige store like:

- undergarments
- higher grade tempers
- other mount gear, such as for bunnies, for example

Partially released!

- Guild Quests --> released [LINK]
- Guild Bank --> released [LINK]
- improved Guild Buffs --> will be released soon
- improved Guild Shop --> will be released soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back