[Festival] Ishvaran Victory Festival

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main2.jpg

(May, 5th - May, 18th, 2020)
(June, 15th - June, 28th, 2021)

Help the chefs prepare for the feast. For it visit Veroe village in Hasla. During the festival, the Hasla region becomes a Festival zone.
To reach the festival place faster, use festival worldgates located in Austera, Marianople and Diamond Shores.

1.jpg

Once you arrive, tree princesses will greet you. Eldest Princess Esana will also ask for your help.
She will ask you to deliver the letter they wrote to Master Chef Haines.

2.jpg

Master Chef Haines will grant you one of the three Gembloom Seeds. Plant it to receive a Gembloom Petal.
You will also need to talk to Kitchen Assistant Conway. He'll ask you to sharpen his knife. You can do it at the Blacksmith Hankson's anvil nearby.
As you are already there Blacksmith Hankson will have a request for you as well. He needs you to collect and deliver 100 Iron Ingots to him.

3.jpg

Don't forget to talk to Cooking Researcher Konney.
She'll need your help with crafting and printing the Creative Recipe Notes at the Printing Press next to her. Prepare Paper and Memory Ink for it.

4.jpg

Don't miss our special festival guests! They visit our festival only 3 times a day at 2 pm, 8 pm and 11 pm server time and stay there for 1 hour.
They will have various tasks for you that you can complete each time they visit.​
  • Cattle Wrangler Mai will ask you to feed Tasty Sardines to Hungry Cats.
    5.jpg
  • Legendary Chef Leonan will order you to pick a dish from Royal Recipe Scroll and prepare it using the required ingredients.
    Prepare the ingredients using the Trimming Counter, then cook the dish using the Royal Cooking Pot.
    6.jpg
  • Red Salt Merchant will offer you to use the Red Salt Barrel and add Red Salt to a completed royal dish.
    7.jpg
Find Festival Bard 7 times and be rewarded with Balsam Garden Instrument
Balsam Garden Instrument.png
This and other achievements related to the festival can be found in Achievements --> Special Events.

Help Festival Keepers and receive Ishvaran Coins
Ishvaran Coin.png
for your help.
You can exchange them in Festival Gift Exchanger to the following items:

Ruby Gembloom Flowerbed
Citrine Gembloom Flowerbed
Amethyst Gembloom Flowerbed
Golden Gembloom Flowerbed
Butter Beheader
Croissant Cleaver
Marmalade Mangler
Hummus Humilator
Jamspreader Jackknife
Short Salad Fork
Long Dinner Fork
Short Whisk Whaler
Mighty Whisk Walloper
Cornclobberer
Great Cornclobberer
Pizza Cutter
Great Stromboli Slicer
Iron Skillet
Scallion Sniper
Balsam Garden Instrument Decor
Chromatic Gembloom Flowerbed
Ishvaran Contest Decoration
Vibrant Greenman Buff
Evergreen Yata Buff
Pirate's Token
Manastorm Crystal​

Last edited:
1588701803876.png

Is the buff supposed to expire straight away?

Edit: and is it correct that we can't trade in tokens for pirate trove tokens this time?

View attachment 11687

Is the buff supposed to expire straight away?

Edit: and is it correct that we can't trade in tokens for pirate trove tokens this time?
You should receive an Ishvaran Coin for it instead. Didn't suppose to remain after the quest is completed. But we can change it to remain for players further use next week.
As festival is held for the first time, we didn't add Pirate Coins to it as there are many other items in the Exchanger (you will not find them in the above fest guide rewards list as well). If that is something players want to see it in this fest exchanger as well, we can add those next week.

You should receive an Ishvaran Coin for it instead. Didn't suppose to remain after the quest is completed. But we can change it to remain for players further use next week.
As festival is held for the first time, we didn't add Pirate Coins to it as there are many other items in the Exchanger (you will not find them in the above fest guide rewards list as well). If that is something players want to see it in this fest exchanger as well, we can add those next week.

I'm not a fan of the weapon skins so would love to be able to trade in my event tokens for the pirate coins.

Thank you for info.

Pirate tokens would be nice to have, as an option for extra coins earned at each festival. Gives us more incentive to participate in the festivals more.

Do the Gembloom petals have any actual use. I could not find any and they are taking up space in my bags.

Do the Gembloom petals have any actual use. I could not find any and they are taking up space in my bags.
They are required for Gembloom Flowerbed craft, that can be done in Festival Exchanger.

Don’t forget to spend your Ishvaran Coins today before they expire!

Back