What's new

[Game Event] Ancient Daru Relic

My favorite part is the books you convert into books that you convert into ribs, but only at a 3:1 ratio. That, or the potions that you convert into other potions, and then convert into ribs.
For the current event, rewards list will not be changed as event is already running and players didn't forward any suggestions or requests on the items list change when they asked to return this event.
We can start this event one more time later in summer and redo the rewards list from the XL one to our custom one then. So, if you have any suggestions for it for the next time, keeping in mind the 4.7 game version realities, feel free to post in this thread.

My first time with this event, so maybe i'm just not understanding. But wanted to check and see if this is correct.

We get only one Radiant Daru Summoning Potion per day. When used, the Daru still gives a "Mystic Daru's Lucky Gift". Is this correct? Is there no "Radiant Daru's Lucky Gift"?

AR-DaruPotion.jpg

My first time with this event, so maybe i'm just not understanding. But wanted to check and see if this is correct.

We get only one Radiant Daru Summoning Potion per day. When used, the Daru still gives a "Mystic Daru's Lucky Gift". Is this correct? Is there no "Radiant Daru's Lucky Gift"?

View attachment 11914
You can craft as many potions as you can in the 30 minutes the cauldron is there.
Each potion will summon 1 daru and give 1 gift

Yes, both Daru provide the same Lucky Gift. The only difference is the Potions is the way to obtain them.

For the current event, rewards list will not be changed as event is already running and players didn't forward any suggestions or requests on the items list change when they asked to return this event.
We can start this event one more time later in summer and redo the rewards list from the XL one to our custom one then. So, if you have any suggestions for it for the next time, keeping in mind the 4.7 game version realities, feel free to post in this thread.
thing is most of the drop list is outdated since 3.5, that means you simply didnt cared to do this for a year now
edit: i dont think its that hard to hire 1 actuall player who will check drop lists from events rng boxes etc, to not release outdated items.

thing is most of the drop list is outdated since 3.5, that means you simply didnt cared to do this for a year now
edit: i dont think its that hard to hire 1 actuall player who will check drop lists from events rng boxes etc, to not release outdated items.
Event items are not updated for "What will a person think is useful"
They are only checked for are they accurate for the patch.

No we will not hire a player to check drop lists.

People asked for the event back as it is.
They got the event as it is.

The drop list will not be updated while the event is active and may only get changed before the next time it returns

Event items are not updated for "What will a person think is useful"

No we will not hire a player to check drop lists.

People asked for the event back as it is.
They got the event as it is.

The drop list will not be updated while the event is active and may only get changed before the next time it returns
I never said "some items arenet usefull" they are simply outadet
Adventurer's Spellbook: Brick Wall - removed in 3.0
Adventurer's Spellbook: Unstoppable Force - removed in 3.0
^ combined into Adventurer's Spellbook: Unstoppable Will
Adventurer's Kingdom's Heart - removed in 3.0
Adventurer's Ancient Library Relic - removed in 3.0
^combined into Kingdoms shadows
Saying you can exchange them for new Assorted ribs, doesnt fix a problem

All of the lunagems removed with 4.0 patch since there are 100% gems introduced

The items themself may be outdated for 4.5.
However the event items are still accurate for 4.5 because it wasn't updated by live past 3.5

1641246770323.png

How is 90% outdated? o_O

I see regrade charms, regrade scrolls, grimoires, synthium stones, language books, labor pots, drills, majestic trees, archeum crystals.... That already makes up more than 10% from the list.

Just change the silly gems to a gem from the honor store, and convert the lunarite/tempers to current ones. Presto, good loot table for current patch.

Back