What's new

4.7 global update bugs

So i found a new bug sadly I just upgraded my Auroran Synthesis Stone Pack to unique. It gave XP and was fine.
Now i wanted to feed the unique one and it gives no XP anymore
Issue should be gone after today's maintenance. So, should be fine for you now.

This also happens when I try to make Cr Quest and Oclera Rift Quest with friends
And those quest have the following information in their description: "Kill normal monsters will not count if you are in raid".

Seeing as there's a lack of response regarding fishing, can I assume the prices won't be returned to what they were prior to 4.7?

Seeing as there's a lack of response regarding fishing, can I assume the prices won't be returned to what they were prior to 4.7?
Sorry, can't do everything at the same time. All issues are checked one by one. Your question was looked into as well today but it needs more time.
There are currently many questions that need to be looked into. And as you haven't received the reply yet, means we are not ready to give you the one yet.

I'm saying the gold we earn has dropped massively and that it makes fishing a disappointing proficiency.
We completed the detailed analysis on the sport fishing changes and can tell you the following:​
  • Our prof bonus we added as a custom change is still in place. If player has doubts in it, he can easily check it. How to do it: You catch a fish and check a pack cost with your prof, then you place it on the ground and your friend with a different prof level picks it up and checks the cost. You will see the difference then.​
  • Basic cost of some fish indeed changed – it became 10-30% cheaper depending on the size and reduced HP it received with this patch. But, that is compensated by other factors as:
    • Fishing Rods are now permanent, not 30 days temp anymore. You buy it once and don’t spend gold on it again and again. So, you are saving here.​
    • All skills now give damage.​
    • The number of active fish spots increased significantly – almost twice more active spots now! What that means for a fisher: he can find a spot faster, so spending the same time for fishing daily, will now catch more fish!​
So, mainly, with all these changes, it results into the same amount of gold (if not more) during the same amount of time spent.​

We completed the detailed analysis on the sport fishing changes and can tell you the following:​
  • Our prof bonus we added as a custom change is still in place. If player has doubts in it, he can easily check it. How to do it: You catch a fish and check a pack cost with your prof, then you place it on the ground and your friend with a different prof level picks it up and checks the cost. You will see the difference then.​
  • Basic cost of some fish indeed changed – it became 10-30% cheaper depending on the size and reduced HP it received with this patch. But, that is compensated by other factors as:
    • Fishing Rods are now permanent, not 30 days temp anymore. You buy it once and don’t spend gold on it again and again. So, you are saving here.​
    • All skills now give damage.​
    • The number of active fish spots increased significantly – almost twice more active spots now! What that means for a fisher: he can find a spot faster, so spending the same time for fishing daily, will now catch more fish!​
So, mainly, with all these changes, it results into the same amount of gold (if not more) during the same amount of time spent.​

I see your point.

30% difference is so much tho and it makes my max proficiency a lot less satisfying. Any chance the % can be lowered somewhat? like maybe an average of 15% per type of fish instead of 10-30?

We compared statistics from 4.5 (last week) and 4.7 (last 2 days starting from the release).
We took a number of players that are involved into sport fishing as their main activity and checked their average gold per hour. Average numbers appeared to be exactly the same, no advantage in profits for any of these compared game versions.

Harvesting bundles gives only 1 royal seed now (at least sometimes). I can't find where this was an intended change, so going to report it as a bug.

AR-RoyalSeed.jpg

Edit: Harvest results: 48 bundles harvested. 5x Royal Seeds obtained once. 1x Royal Seed obtained 4 times. (Total of 9 Royal Seeds.) 7 bait worms obtained total, 1 at a time. 1,161 chili peppers obtained.

Last edited:
Harvesting bundles gives only 1 royal seed now (at least sometimes). I can't find where this was an intended change, so going to report it as a bug.

View attachment 12274

Edit: Harvest results: 48 bundles harvested. 5x Royal Seeds obtained once. 1x Royal Seed obtained 4 times. (Total of 9 Royal Seeds.) 7 bait worms obtained total, 1 at a time. 1,161 chili peppers obtained.
It currently gives either 1 Royal Seed or 5. Will be fixed with the next maintenance.

We compared statistics from 4.5 (last week) and 4.7 (last 2 days starting from the release).
We took a number of players that are involved into sport fishing as their main activity and checked their average gold per hour. Average numbers appeared to be exactly the same, no advantage in profits for any of these compared game versions.

Well, it was worth a shot, guess we trade in the same gold per hour for more labor spend then ?

Back