What's new

Server updates 7/7: Loyalty Shop update, Optimization button improval, Light in Treehouses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png

Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 7/7 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Rum Runner Rapids festival [LINK]:​
    • Achievements “Mango Tango” and “Watermelon Crasher” will now be displayed correctly.​
    • Cooldown for Scroll: Bubble Mount is fixed and changed from 30 min to 5 min. Description is corrected as well.​
  • Apothecary's Villa recipes for Mossy Pool, Kraken's Might, Desert Fire, Nui's Nova, Deluxe Sandwich and Hearty Soup are added to Folio.​
  • Light in treehouses will now stay on until player decides to turn it off.​
  • Cannons used in the fight with Sea Spirit General will no longer deal damage to the Guards nearby.​
  • Alternate version of Resort Swimsuit is now displayed correctly on Firran females.​
  • Carpets and rugs can now support other carpets, large furniture like beds, tables and massive chairs.​
  • Increased the distance from Neutral Guards that forbids the use of Azazel and Abbadon pets skill "Soulshatter".​
  • All custom quests that previously provided Warrior's Medals will now provide honor.​
  • Optimization button now works correctly.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop updates:​
    • Temporary added costumes and gliders [LINK]
    • Permanently added items, such as Lunafrosts, Dances, Tempers, Lucky Hiram Infusions, Bound Lucky Elixir. For more detailed list follow the [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
I hope I can now put the table in the center of the carpet, I'll see if it's possible

1594155942812.png

I had been wanting to put the 'Noble's Round Table' in the center of a 'Lace Pattern Rug', and hoped this update would allow it. However, it doesn't. It's still not possible to place the 'Noble's Round Table' on top of a 'Lace Pattern Rug'. However, i was able to put a 'Sovereign's Piano' centered on top of the 'Lace Pattern Rug', but i did that by placing the piano first, then putting the rug underneath it.

I had been wanting to put the 'Noble's Round Table' in the center of a 'Lace Pattern Rug', and hoped this update would allow it. However, it doesn't. It's still not possible to place the 'Noble's Round Table' on top of a 'Lace Pattern Rug'. However, i was able to put a 'Sovereign's Piano' centered on top of the 'Lace Pattern Rug', but i did that by placing the piano first, then putting the rug underneath it.

I also wanted to put a table in the middle of a big carpet and he wouldn't let me, I thought it was solved. and I had to put the armchairs against the edge

1594231644664.png

You can now place almost everything. It may work not exactly the same way, in some cases, as before, but will now give you more options to decorate than this game version (4.7) originally provides.
Due to the changes in some game mechanics connected with the version, it's not possible to make it work exactly as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back