What's new

Server updates 7/21: Ancient deer changes, Titan's Attack event improvements, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 7/21 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • Titan's Attack event [LINK] changes:​
    • From now on a small zone (30m radius) around Expedition leader Ragula becomes a peace zone. Expedition leader Ragula provides a quest for Titan's Attack event in Airain Rock and appears after the rifts and titan death in the battle zones to assist you with some event related quests. Next to Ragula players will no longer be able to use any skills (use teleports, spawn farm carts, mailboxes, warehouses, gliders, etc). The only exception is use of the event glider that is provided by Ragula for the quest and interaction with the Pure Titan's Energy.​
    • Fixed a bug that didn’t count quest “Icy Storm” as completed after Titan’s death in Falcorth Plains and White Arden.​
    • Improved the quest counter for the battle with Titan. You still need to stay an active event participant and watch Titan's death on your own!​
  • Ancient deer Igneer/Mooneer/Iceneer updates:​
    • Reworked deer textures, animation.​
    • Reworked armor textures for each deer, armor animation effects.​
    • Fixed a bug when ancient deer armor could be equipped on other mounts.​
    • Fixed localization error that could occur if you try to equip ancient deer armor on other mounts.​
    • Deer helmet no longer displayed on the deer once equipped.​
    • Updated mounts icons.
      Igneer_new-old.jpg Mooneer_new-old.jpg Iceneer_new-old.jpg
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
The mooneer no longer changes visuals in the moonlight? Can that be returned to it? That's why I liked it so much, it's relation to the moon...

Edit: also, the stripes are kinda ugly. The other two mounts look nice tho.

Edit 2: sad that turning off the shader now gives it the same effect as the aquestria where half the visuals of the gear are blank, it didn't do that before.
1595341811171.png

Last edited:
Visuals in the moonlight? We didn't make any special visual effects for it in the moonlight neither before nor now, so I'm not sure what visuals you mean. Maybe you have old screenshot with an example?
We also don't recommend you to turn shaders off as it may affect not only your deer armor but other effects in game.

Visuals in the moonlight? We didn't make any special visual effects for it in the moonlight neither before nor now, so I'm not sure what visuals you mean. Maybe you have old screenshot with an example?
We also don't recommend you to turn shaders off as it may affect not only your deer armor but other effects in game.

I have shader turned off for better underwater graphics.

I don't know if I have a screenshot, would have to look. But for me, it always changed depending on the moonlight, it was pretty ._.

That is how it would look if it lose majority of its effects, more like a regular white deer. Can happen if you play on min graphics quality settings.

That is how it would look if it lose majority of its effects, more like a regular white deer. Can happen if you play on min graphics quality settings.

I only had it in the moonlight, and I liked that it changed. How would that work with minimal setting actually? That would imply it looks like that all the time, but it didn't. Other times it looked like the screenshot you posted above of the old version.

My settings are on high btw.

Just finished and did not get credit in White Arden
It currently has no bugs.
If you didn't have the quest completed at Titan's death, that means you were either dead, too far or offline when boss died. Also possible that you didn't contribute into the battle or had no quest active. That are the only possible reasons why quest wasn't completed for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back