What's new

ArcheRage 5.0 (development-release info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't specify your question. It was a general question and a general reply. Now you are saying that you meant T1 there, but your question doesn't have that info so there was no way for me to guess what is the exact info you are trying to get. So don't make it look like I confirmed something to you that I indeed didn't confirm.

Being disingenuous and playing word games with people you should actively want to play your game is probably not the way to go here. We're making good points and voicing our displeasure. It's probably a good idea to listen. And again, nobody asked for this.

You didn't specify your question. It was a general question and a general reply. Now you are saying that you meant T1 there, but your question doesn't have that info so there was no way for me to guess what is the exact info you are trying to get. So don't make it look like I confirmed something to you that I indeed didn't confirm.
When he said ''as it did on live'' that means exactly same with on live. I don't understand what is confusing. His question is clear as sky.

I was asking exactly that question. WILL IT WORK LIKE IT DID ON LIVE? Your answer, "Yes", implies that it will in fact work as it did on live. If you had answered "Mostly yes" or "Some aspects have been changed" or "No" I would have asked for clarification on what was not going to work like it did on live.

This wasnt a trick question, it was exactly as simple as it looks.

The reply you received is correct, you will still be able to convert obsidian into hiram infusions and it will be converted in the same way as on live by using Hiram Conversion Rune.

Technically, no it isn't the same as on live as then we could convert all types of obsidian and not just new t2/old t5 and up. So the manner of conversion might be the same, not the details surrounding it, and that is what we wanted to know. Thank you for getting our hopes up and then crashing them. Guess we will all be farming library now because the first 2 tiers require same mats partly...

I was asking exactly that question. WILL IT WORK LIKE IT DID ON LIVE? Your answer, "Yes", implies that it will in fact work as it did on live. If you had answered "Mostly yes" or "Some aspects have been changed" or "No" I would have asked for clarification on what was not going to work like it did on live.

This wasnt a trick question, it was exactly as simple as it looks.
That is correct. It will work exactly as on live - you will be able to convert obsidian to hiram infusions. And yes, it will work exactly in the same way - you craft Hiram Conversion Rune and then use it on obsidian. We didn't change that.

As you are comparing it with retail servers - they posted patch notes and released the updates. You had no way to additionally prepare and didn't know about the changes beforehand.​
What you are trying to do here is use retail patch notes (that we confirmed can be changed) and act instead of waiting for official patch notes from us. That is your choice.​
Right now you have official patch notes from us and now can prepare based on the official info from us.​
I need to remind that you can still convert new T2-T4 obsidian to hiram and erenor infusions, so if you have T1 you still have time to upgrade it to T2 if your goal is hiram infusions and nothing else.​

That is correct. It will work exactly as on live - you will be able to convert obsidian to hiram infusions. And yes, it will work exactly in the same way - you craft Hiram Conversion Rune and then use it on obsidian. We didn't change that.

So I'll be able to rock up to the workbench with a conversion rune and my t1 obsidian and use it? No? Then you changed it.

Spending time playing word games instead of looking critically at changes you're imposing without community support is not helping. You're in this remarkable position where we're happy to keep playing and occasionally throwing money and all you have to do is not go out of your way to disappoint said community by imposing changes nobody asked for.

The detail that is different is what item you can apply the rune to. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I have a couple of questions:

Are we going to need charcoal to make hereafter stones like on the official version?

And is the drop rate for hiram infusions in 5.0 going to be nerfed in areas like Reedwind, Sungold and Exeloch?

@Sparkle I have 20 weapons at new T1, how do i get 1k abyssal crystals in one week to tier up to T2? There are people with like 80-100 weapons to go to t2... How do we manage that? farming the rest of math is possible but not those abyssal crystals
Whatever you cannot upgrade you'll have to throw away.
I have a couple of questions:

Are we going to need charcoal to make hereafter stones like on the official version?

And is the drop rate for hiram infusions in 5.0 going to be nerfed in areas like Reedwind, Sungold and Exeloch?
No charcoal is not required to make hereafter stones. That was something added many versions ago which wasn't added here.
Why would the drop rate for infusions in those areas be lowered?

As you are comparing it with retail servers - they posted patch notes and released the updates. You had no way to additionally prepare and didn't know about the changes beforehand.​

Yes we did, those of us that can read and have access to the world wide web were well aware of Korea and the upcoming Obsidian conversion to Hiram and Erenor thanks to https://omnom.gg. We knew, they knew we knew, Trion knew we knew. Your argument doesn't work.

Sjinderson you are saying for me to throw away 500g each weapon/armor... me and the others, just revert for t1 those custom changes... we aren't asking you to go old T1/T2 , just new T1, people was farming very hard to prepare for next patch.... and now we are dealing with a cross words playground game...

Sjinderson you are saying for me to throw away 500g each weapon/armor... me and the others, just revert for t1 those custom changes... we aren't asking you to go old T1/T2 , just new T1
The change is already done and stays.

I need to remind that you can still convert new T2-T4 obsidian to hiram and erenor infusions, so if you have T1 you still have time to upgrade it to T2 if your goal is hiram infusions and nothing else.​
You know that the cost increase to upgrade the obs is simply not economic, let alone the time required to farm the materials. You've shafted a good portion of your paying userbase again and your responses do not satisfy that userbase. Is the intention to keep upsetting your users until theres nobody left to complain about your bullshit arbitrary patch changes? Because it sure as shit wont take long with this attitude.

The change is already done and stays.
It'll be a cold day in hell when we take anything you say as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back