What's new

Hiram Gear Guide

Your guide is incorrect.
When awakening a t2 piece to t3 it will always become unique.
a 0% divine will of course become a 0% unique. But a 100% divine will become a 95-98% unique depending on the piece as unique to celestial costs slightly more exp than 100% divine on t2.

Blessed hiram awakening scrolls do more than just increase chances.
While yes they provide a 25% base success chance with a 10% fail stack bonus they will also preserve temper points no matter what. Where as a normal scroll can lose up to 2 points of temper when awakening is successful if it has a temper higher than 20. This does not apply if the awakening fails. If it fails no temper is lost when using either scroll.

You have also missed out the guild mission to kill dahuta which rewards 10 unidentified infusions.

Your guide is incorrect.
When awakening a t2 piece to t3 it will always become unique.
a 0% divine will of course become a 0% unique. But a 100% divine will become a 95-98% unique depending on the piece as unique to celestial costs slightly more exp than 100% divine on t2.

Blessed hiram awakening scrolls do more than just increase chances.
While yes they provide a 25% base success chance with a 10% fail stack bonus they will also preserve temper points no matter what. Where as a normal scroll can lose up to 2 points of temper when awakening is successful if it has a temper higher than 20. This does not apply if the awakening fails. If it fails no temper is lost when using either scroll.

You have also missed out the guild mission to kill dahuta which rewards 10 unidentified infusions.

My guide is "partially incorrect" and incomplete. Thanks for the information but it doesn't read very friendly at all the way you sum up everything that's wrong. Will edit later.

Last edited:
Updated the guide with the following:
  • Edited info on awakening experience.
  • Added screenshots of the sacred and blessed awakening scrolls.
  • Added misc. info about the lv8 guild daily.

Don't let a probably unintentional (i give everyone the benefit of a doubt) bad tone effect your great work. Apparently, tact has evaded you-know-who. Saying something like, "Wow, you've really put time and thought into this community minded endeavor. I noticed that you left several things out..." Same message. No sting.

Don't let a probably unintentional (i give everyone the benefit of a doubt) bad tone effect your great work. Apparently, tact has evaded you-know-who. Saying something like, "Wow, you've really put time and thought into this community minded endeavor. I noticed that you left several things out..." Same message. No sting.

Thank you for the thought, I did already realise it myself though, because it is a typical thing. Sadly doesn't always make it easy to not let something bother you. Have a good day!

Would just like to say that all the things I edited so far are still in the guide, only the messages about edits here got deleted!

The guide is updated to 5.3 info, btw! Stay tuned for 5.5 once that patch is launched :)
np2ghQM.png

Updated for 6.5:
  • Edited info on support pack;
  • Added info on returning player pack;
  • Adjusted daily quest info to weekly quest info;
  • Added Garden of the Gods info.

Thank you so much for this!
As a returning player who has only ever known crafted gear (Obsidian and Ayanad) to be the best gear, Hiram gear was increadibly confusing at first!
This guide helped a ton.
Thank you!!

For 7.5 - added info on new CR/GR drops under "Miscellaneous"!

Also did general editing in regards to recently added skillsets, and added a bit of info on the tutorial quests.

Last edited:
Back