What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Sparkle changing kraken and BD at weekend is not going to fix this issue, saturday already have alot of events let me name some of them to you MM>TWT>RD instance>sjinder's event>Avatar battle, sea spirit general, halcyona and i could name you more events happens repeatedly with only 1minute in between plus kraken and BD, players already have alot of stuff to do, we want weekday one to change, keeping midweek spawns the same doesnt change the fact that only few players can attend them like pirates while changing weekend one where all 3 factions can attend it and fight for bosses that no one going to kill doesnt make sense. also dont forget asia/chinese community you have over 150 players that most of them stays up till 1-2am just to attend first halcyona

Prove me wrong instead of typing nonsense :) You are taking part of what some individuals are making here which is just flooding and causing offtopic :)

Sparkle already mentioned the most active timeframe. It came straight from the admins. There's your proof

@Sparkle changing kraken and BD at weekend is not going to fix this issue, saturday already have alot of events let me name some of them to you MM>TWT>RD instance>sjinder's event>Avatar battle, sea spirit general, halcyona and i could name you more events happens repeatedly with only 1minute in between plus kraken and BD
This is hardly an argument. All of those event, other than the sjinderson dragon event, happen during weekdays too. As for twt, its one every 2 days. It won't always be on saturday.

No one shows up to weekend spawn either. Changing during the week would just make everyone unable to attend. You act like pirates are all NA players but we also have EU and OCE players.

Sparkle already mentioned the most active timeframe. It came straight from the admins. There's your proof

What kind of proof is said word without backup information? It's not really hard to show the way they gather statistics. Also to mention things that were said this way - i could brag about trading system "never going to be changed" which was the advertisment of this server on very begining - which change caused a population drop - but that would be nothing more than offtop. If Sparkle said to you that Asia community is bigger than all other - would u belive it and put faith in words without backup? All im asking is source and way how Sparkle measured that attendancy - coz if it was based on only looking 5 krakens that all 3 nations attended and now tells us - its prime time - its wrong when you compare to all other days.

No one shows up to weekend spawn either. Changing during the week would just make everyone unable to attend. You act like pirates are all NA players but we also have EU and OCE players.
They act like all of NA are pirates. They completely ignore that, at the most active time of the server, everybody else just refuse to show up.

from my recollection, TWT changing spawn times was a fluke to begin with. but you don't see us complaining and asking for the spawn time to be moved LMAO

What kind of proof is said word without backup information? It's not really hard to show the way they gather statistics. Also to mention things that were said this way - i could brag about trading system "never going to be changed" which was the advertisment of this server on very beging - which change caused a population drop - but that would be nothing more than offtop. If Sparkle said to you that Asia community is bigger than all other - would u belive it and put faith in words without backup? All im asking is source and way how Sparkle measured that attendancy - coz if it was based on only looking 5 krakens that all 3 nations attended and now tells us - its prime time - its wrong when you compare to all other days.

bro your entire graph is all made up numbers from what you guessed to be population. youre really out here acting like you know more than the admins do about player numbers????

thats a proof from admins but not a proof that players active because times are good for them they just forced to stay up late for events and bosses, if admins make any EU time event they get more active players and less active at 8-10est like admins mentioned

from my recollection, TWT changing spawn times was a fluke to begin with. but you don't see us complaining and asking for the spawn time to be moved LMAO
you dont have to complain and even if you do the only answer you will get is wait 6.0 and it will change to be FFA for all factions

thats a proof from admins but not a proof that players active because times are good for them they just forced to stay up late for events and bosses, if admins make any EU time event they get more active players and less active at 8-10est like admins mentioned
Dunno bud, there are only 2 events during that time (Hasla and Mistmerrow) and bosses and nobody shows up. They are just doing trade runs or farming

That's how those krakens that pirates failed to aquire happened, people stayed overnight so what, now it is "normal" thing? :D

bro your entire graph is all made up numbers from what you guessed to be population. youre really out here acting like you know more than the admins do about player numbers????
I can show u multiple variations since only thing that i dont know is specific % of each zone numbers which was guessed by me - so also that part admins dont know when it goes to specific numbers. Since on server u got people who are working and u also got students and people who are not working due to covid - left side tab is accurate, right side tab is just multiplication of left tab with coresponding % attached to that zone. Of course i havent take into consideration here individuals that are not playing in their own time zones like Escanor or ihg members who stay overnight to do halcy etc. It's not possible to catch all examples so i did charts for casual play, assuming that each zone time 1PM numbers starts increasing( 0 doesnt need to mean 0 its just bellow 25% of certain zone) hitting top on 8-10pm and dropping slowly down till 2 am, whats wrong in that assumption?

Here another examples:

NA % of numbers same as EU %
1623329949887.png

Slightly higher NA compared to ASIA:
1623330017145.png

NA pool of players bigger than EU(which is not real):

1623330059831.png

aaand that invalidates your whole argument
Prove me wrong, all i did is statistics towards casual playing - which is stating facts :) Everyone know's that eu player base is bigger than na one, and asia is smaller compared to na. I dont know certain ratio - so i made assumptions (which is normal thing to do whatever people are trying to predict, the wheather, use of water, number of attendance on football stadium per year etc - u cant predict 1:1 those things) and as u saw i made mutliple scenarios of chart. In same way Sparkle or even Sjinderson doesn't know those numbers, they can tell u what they see by ip checking but that requires manual checking - and since VPN exists - most of the data they get is only partialy true. Saying just "that invalidates your argument" is not argument, that is opinion. Opinion is not equal to truth. That is just your statement because you choose not to belive in. All you did is just bragging and pointing out my speech or telling "it's not true", please, make me feel incorrect and show me some facts with backup source other than your mouth. Thank you.

Still you proved nothing and taking one sentence out of whole doesn't change the outcome because you feel it that way.

'kaef

So I don't get why the golden question has not been asked. Why now does the timer for Kraken matter after it has been set at this time for how long? Let me reword the question. What has fundamentally changed about the player base now that it has NEVER had before that supports the need for a change?

Also lets make the assumption it did happen earlier. Would East and West fight for it? Would one side succeed in getting a kill? Or would one side just now have a free farm? (giving no extra pvp to any of it) Or maybe you are just looking to handshake and takes turns. At which point if that happens might as well keep this kraken as is, and make a "Kraken Lite" or a "Frail Kraken" and put it in a dungeon just like RD was thrown into with a bag with a low % drop for his loot.

As for the "fact evading posts" your own graphs show what happens if your assumption is wrong on the ratios, some of your own graphs show that the current Kraken timer is actually best. Also a Fact is a thing that is known or proved to be true. Where does "Everyone know's that eu player base is bigger than na one" proven anywhere by you? In fact you keep saying you do NOT know the ratio, which is the exact same thing as saying you do NOT know if it is bigger or smaller by how much.

Still you proved nothing and taking one sentence out of whole doesn't change the outcome because you feel it that way.

'kaef
if you don't have a reliable source, don't try to pass guesses and estimations as one. you'll only make a fool out of yourself.
peace

As for the "fact evading posts" your own graphs show what happens if your assumption is wrong on the ratios, some of your own graphs show that the current Kraken timer is actually best. Also a Fact is a thing that is known or proved to be true. Where does "Everyone know's that eu player base is bigger than na one" proven anywhere by you? In fact you keep saying you do NOT know the ratio, which is the exact same thing as saying you do NOT know if it is bigger or smaller by how much.

No one is knowing such forbridden knowledge, that's why u have common knowledge about nations, about guilds and their structure, about how many people are NA/EU/ASIA and u predict numbers of players of each zone by that :) That's called making statistics :) Your and every other country do that for example each year when they want to know actual number of citizens - which is never actual number but close to one.

Let's put fact straight up even more and get some ACTUAL numbers and to have reliable source let's use STEAM to check world wide numbers of users active past 48 hours, and since the differences beetween ARCHERAGE and STEAM should be minimal (since this and this is gaming society right? And steam is worldwide so we can better view into shared time zones)

1623332633855.png

The Times bellow i put to see the differences since STEAM is showing my time so to compare to NA time i compared 2 on peak hour. Still its not 8-10 pm na time. It's 10 am.

Source:
STEAM DAILY 48H STATISTICS
TIME CONVERTER

if you don't have a reliable source, don't try to pass guesses and estimations as one. you'll only make a fool out of yourself.
peace
Not like laws and equations in physics were made by experiments, statistics and assumptions but ok.

So I don't get why the golden question has not been asked. Why now does the timer for Kraken matter after it has been set at this time for how long? Let me reword the question. What has fundamentally changed about the player base now that it has NEVER had before that supports the need for a change?

This question has been asked in the past, but devs were previously not willing to entertain the idea of moving timers. Now they've added the extra lusca/abby cycle which has proven to be relatively popular, its time for the question to be asked again.

Back