What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need all of you to understand a few things:

1st - We will not be adding more bosses during the day as main drop here is actually coming from the bosses, not daily quests, so such may lead to boosted loot. Reducing the current rewards to 1/2 and making it 2 spawns a day is not a good idea as well, I think you all will agree to it.​

2nd - I really hope I'm wrong, but from all these posts, it more feels like some players are more interested in just not letting others to contest then doing the event themselves. Why I feel that way? 1. Suggestion to change it to be a day time Saturday/Sunday boss when everyone could attend was denied by the players, so looks like time is not your main problem here. 2. When I mentioned that the highest number of players online is during 8-10pm EST, others reacted in an unexpected way. From what I read above, it sounds like pirates are the only NA players that play on this server. There are many other NA and not only players here as well that play evening hours and we should not forget about them. 3. I keep wondering, why you are asking to change time for BD just now, not before 5.5 release, when I clearly mentioned in the patch notes that time set there is not final and you can still ask us to change it before boss is in game. And not even 1 player contacted me regarding it. So, I can assume that time was fine at that time and it was just few weeks ago.​
! So, I remind you, we are voting here not against something or someone but to find the best solution.​

3rd - The poll Sjinderson posted is more like for seeing the options players suggested and who is really interested in it. Unfortunately, the best option I could see has already been denied by all of you. Day time boss on weekend could be a good start to test your power and to understand if you can handle that activity. As I don't want to see just another piece of dead content. Other options, I believe, will never satisfy everyone. Then, right now, I don't see any reason to change anything if everyone anyway stays unhappy. We'll see though, hopefully you'll return back to the constructive discussion as currently this thread is lacking the one.​

we were told when 5.5 patch notes released that all factions need to work together to be able to kill BD none told us that it can die easily by 20players only thats why no one bother to contact you about spawn time for it but since clearly its killable with not even half a raid people want timers to change as for kraken we were showing up at weekend but it wasnt good timing the time go by and our raids lose people because they need to sleep while pirates stays with the same players and only get more people to login since they clearly all NA unlike nuia/haranya and 3hours despawn time was also huge problem i had to stay up till 3:30am till it despawn just fighting for it and it makes players tired and doesnt want to show up anymore, another reason is hiram t4 mythic its good gear and help everyone compete vs P2W/swipers etc with already eternal erenor gear even though its gonna take 1 player about 5 months to get full T4 mythic but still it will be done at some point, and what you type about 8-10pm est is not true you dont see a raid of 50players for wh/aegis like EU time and WH/AEGIS stays lv1-lv2 for 4-5hours till reset unless you talking about the players online during that time and not the ones doing activites, im online for 17hours now i dont even see 15 people doing cr while we had co raid for cr before MM, as for the 60players in late halcy just watch the spawn you will see over 20 of them afk there and another 20 just bunch of new players that have no idea what is going on, and remember you still forgetting about an entire chinese community you have in the server that never going to see kraken, BD, lusca, abyssal due to timzone why you say people made the post just to get bosses uncontested when theres 3-4whole guilds filled with active players cant even attend any of those events/bosses cause of timer
f5e663f88427609ef7921f72716e3e18.png

https://gyazo.com/f5e663f88427609ef7921f72716e3e18 look at my guild right now only 3/46 online and its only 3pm for NA while in china 3am but if you wait after reset i can send you ss with 25+ online members and thats 1 of the 3-4 chinese guilds here in server shouldnt they also get a chance to attend these events and bosses like the rest of the server, they had to wait 2 years to get a chance to show up for TWT after timer reset and now it fits EU timezone and its contested every spawn day, 50 players on each side during the summoning time, then you go look at kraken and BD raids you'll only see 20 pirates why? because no one gonna stay till 1:30am kraken or 3:00am BD again so think about it get a 50v50 active content for 2 factions or keep it the same for 1 guild to keep killing everything uncontested due to timezone diff, forgot to mention that half pirates guild right now are BRs they're between EU/NA timezone they can definitely show up for any boss at EU/NA times with no problems but they just refuse and act like they all NA now 🤷‍♂️

if you want more reasons why EU players want timers changed now more than before i can tell you more 😔
and just by looking at voters and what they picked you'll see the whole pirate faction aka the only 20-25players there choose first option only while they could pick more than 1 that just shows you they like it that way while some of us picked all 3 other options want a change, which change? idk surprise us lmao

Last edited:
I know ya'll just pinged everyone because I typed on the forums but relax lmfao. Population has a good amount to do with the odds of you getting contested but the density of player that are geared(and also online) and the leadership involved with the groups that might consider contesting you are way more important lmao. I can say from east almost 60-70% of players in halcy are undergeared/not pvp oriented players that are just attending for the rewards since they are cracked on this server so I'm not sure thats a good way to determine the "pvper" population around those times.

pinged everyone? Why? Who are you? Lmao you the same kid we evicted a year or so ago that lives on AR’s head rent free. Popping in and out of this server/forums every now and then. Lmao enjoy the retirement home no browz

1st - We will not be adding more bosses during the day as main drop here is actually coming from the bosses, not daily quests, so such may lead to boosted loot. Reducing the current rewards to 1/2 and making it 2 spawns a day is not a good idea as well, I think you all will agree to it.​

2nd - I really hope I'm wrong, but from all these posts, it more feels like some players are more interested in just not letting others to contest then doing the event themselves. Why I feel that way? 1. Suggestion to change it to be a day time Saturday/Sunday boss when everyone could attend was denied by the players, so looks like time is not your main problem here. 2. When I mentioned that the highest number of players online is during 8-10pm EST, others reacted in an unexpected way. From what I read above, it sounds like pirates are the only NA players that play on this server. There are many other NA and not only players here as well that play evening hours and we should not forget about them. 3. I keep wondering, why you are asking to change time for BD just now, not before 5.5 release, when I clearly mentioned in the patch notes that time set there is not final and you can still ask us to change it before boss is in game. And not even 1 player contacted me regarding it. So, I can assume that time was fine at that time and it was just few weeks ago.​
! So, I remind you, we are voting here not against something or someone but to find the best solution.​

3rd - The poll Sjinderson posted is more like for seeing the options players suggested and who is really interested in it. Unfortunately, the best option I could see has already been denied by all of you. Day time boss on weekend could be a good start to test your power and to understand if you can handle that activity. As I don't want to see just another piece of dead content. Other options, I believe, will never satisfy everyone. Then, right now, I don't see any reason to change anything if everyone anyway stays unhappy. We'll see though, hopefully you'll return back to the constructive discussion as currently this thread is lacking the one.​

the server highest pop might be around the black dragon spawn time yea, but what about other players from different parts of the world like eu/asia players for eu it's like 3-4 am, and for asian player base it will be around 7-8 am which for the most part they cant attend those events unless it's weekend,

this suggestion * Change all 3 days to have different spawn times. Saturday spawn staying at 6:30 and 8pm *is the best in terms of it will make those events accessible for all player base, every each one of the player base whether they are eu/na/asia will be able to attend the events at least twice a week without sacrificing their real life and that's is the point of opening this thread to find the best solution and not exclude anyone from attending to those events but to make them more accessible for all the player base around the globe

pinged everyone? Why? Who are you? Lmao you the same kid we evicted a year or so ago that lives on AR’s head rent free. Popping in and out of this server/forums every now and then. Lmao enjoy the retirement home no browz
lol mad
For someone pushing 30 your discussion skills blow I'll wait for another one of the minions to give me something to actually discuss.

Check who was always killing those specific bosses, and tell us is it healthy/normal for whole server. Thread wasn't made to deny NA players for kraken/bd but to make it accessible for the majority of EU player base, they also want to attend to those events, they also want to feel what it's like to kill a Kraken or to see how Black dragon looks,even if they wipe and wipe atleast they progress and have more fun in this server. As Joey mentioned it indeed needs experienced leadership for such kind of things, and those people as you can see mainly pirates are complaining on that, yes it needs gear, yes it needs coordination which can be made by "4th option on the vote table" . Reason why people are mad with pirates as i can see as they're only selfish and they want things that are only accessible for them at the moment. Also people said that there was already a thread for world boss timers or something but someone from the Administration team said that's not happening and they lost hopes. Now seeing that you're putting effort in making good events like abyssal/luscas also accessible for EU playerbase made us think "why we shouldn't make a thread for this". Overall, ALL i can see WHO IS complaining about this are MAINLY by MAINLY i mean 95%+ of pirate's who are from NA. We're looking for options to give people the opportunity to kill/attempt Kraken, Black dragon. Most of them haven't even been to such events not only here but on the other side aswell.

we were told when 5.5 patch notes released that all factions need to work together to be able to kill BD none told us that it can die easily by 20players only thats why no one bother to contact you about spawn time for it but since clearly its killable with not even half a raid people want timers to change as for kraken we were showing up at weekend but it wasnt good timing the time go by and our raids lose people because they need to sleep while pirates stays with the same players and only get more people to login since they clearly all NA unlike nuia/haranya and 3hours despawn time was also huge problem i had to stay up till 3:30am till it despawn just fighting for it and it makes players tired and doesnt want to show up anymore, another reason is hiram t4 mythic its good gear and help everyone compete vs P2W/swipers etc with already eternal erenor gear even though its gonna take 1 player about 5 months to get full T4 mythic but still it will be done at some point, and what you type about 8-10pm est is not true you dont see a raid of 50players for wh/aegis like EU time and WH/AEGIS stays lv1-lv2 for 4-5hours till reset unless you talking about the players online during that time and not the ones doing activites, im online for 17hours now i dont even see 15 people doing cr while we had co raid for cr before MM, as for the 60players in late halcy just watch the spawn you will see over 20 of them afk there and another 20 just bunch of new players that have no idea what is going on, and remember you still forgetting about an entire chinese community you have in the server that never going to see kraken, BD, lusca, abyssal due to timzone why you say people made the post just to get bosses uncontested when theres 3-4whole guilds filled with active players cant even attend any of those events/bosses cause of timer
This bosses drop some of the best items in the game, they are not supposed to be easy. You basicaly highlighted here your alliance problem, you don’t want to fight or have the stamina to fight for the best items in the game and want easy hand outs; all you guys want is to be able to zerg down a boss and killed it in 10 minutes to go back to your packs or chickens.

Well if it just can't change and be a bit more EU/Asia friendly not saying deny NA players, and if the changes will really put NA players at a disadvantage, then we need a solution for all the EU/Asia players here, because everyone spent so much time in this server just to get a "go RU if you don't like it"

If you read all the posts there's a lot of heat and you also forgot how the pirates asked all EU/Asia people to go RU if they don't like it as well as posting a link for the RU server was kind of humiliating or idk if they were being sarcastic or whatever it is, don't really feel so welcomed in the server after all this drama so it's not a surprise if you see someone trying to do a thing to deny the other because it's the same coming from the pirates, basically want to keep the free farm and deny most of the people from such content, so well we as EU/Asia etc players who play in this server need some solution i feel like a char transfer system will be fair for everyone. and since EU/Asia community aren't that big according to the server prime hours 8-10 PM EST, which is 2-4 AM EU time, it's not really going to be a problem and the server pop will remain the same no?

about why no one talked about it when it was going to be released, for me i never played higher patches or any other archeage except for this private server and so i wanted to know how is that boss, is it that difficult or not and is it possible for us to get it if it'll be fast and only (Maybe at a weekend) without disturbing NA players and so on, there's many different things if you think about it in that way.

Last edited:
Check who was always killing those specific bosses, and tell us is it healthy/normal for whole server. Thread wasn't made to deny NA players for kraken/bd but to make it accessible for the majority of EU player base, they also want to attend to those events, they also want to feel what it's like to kill a Kraken or to see how Black dragon looks,even if they wipe and wipe atleast they progress and have more fun in this server. As Joey mentioned it indeed needs experienced leadership for such kind of things, and those people as you can see mainly pirates are complaining on that, yes it needs gear, yes it needs coordination which can be made by "4th option on the vote table" . Reason why people are mad with pirates as i can see as they're only selfish and they want things that are only accessible for them at the moment. Also people said that there was already a thread for world boss timers or something but someone from the Administration team said that's not happening and they lost hopes. Now seeing that you're putting effort in making good events like abyssal/luscas also accessible for EU playerbase made us think "why we shouldn't make a thread for this". Overall, ALL i can see WHO IS complaining about this are MAINLY by MAINLY i mean 95%+ of pirate's who are from NA. We're looking for options to give people the opportunity to kill/attempt Kraken, Black dragon. Most of them haven't even been to such events not only here but on the other side aswell.
Like here i would add how People from EU must do Kraken atm:

Its 0:30 AM Kraken spawns, we fight and fight and fight until its 2-2:30 its down or until 3:30 it despawns.
In this time People come and go because there need to go to bed, or need a lot of coffee to stay awake
Then 4:00 AM a Boss that should need 3 Factions to get Killed spawn, my Reaction at this point is more and more not avaliable anymore
Then 2H Contest it we dont have any Chance to kill it at this Point because of the Lack of People
Then 6AM Bed time
Sunday is the most of the time to recover the Sleep from the Night

And then someone should say, why we dont do this every Saturday? Because this Burn peopel out.

And this has nothing to do that we want that Pirates never ever see a BD or Kraken again, this has something to do with beeing Part of the Content. But Pirates most of the time say we want to deny them all, yeah we want deny them the Loot if they can't Contest it thats the same as East would do to West/Pirates, West to East/Pirates and Pirates to West/East but atm its Pirate vs Air. And thats not what XL Thought about the Open World PVP and Bosses

Last edited:
Lmao i
lol mad
For someone pushing 30 your discussion skills blow I'll wait for another one of the minions to give me something to actually discuss.

lmaoooo I’m actually 61 close to retirement age but thanks for the compliment. 🤪🤪🤪 when i get mad my browz form a frown 🤪

Like here i would add how People from EU must do Kraken atm:

Its 0:30 AM Kraken spawns, we fight and fight and fight until its 2-2:30 its down or until 3:30 it despawns.
In this time People come and go because there need to go to bed, or need a lot of coffee to stay awake
Then 4:00 AM a Boss that should need 3 Factions to get Killed spawn, my Reaction at this point is more and more not avaliable anymore
Then 2H Contest it we dont have any Chance to kill it at this Point because of the Lack of People
Then 6AM Bed time
Sunday is the most of the time to recover the Sleep from the Night

And then someone should say, why we dont do this every Saturday? Because this Burn peopel out.

And this has nothing to do that we want that Pirates never ever see a BD or Kraken again, this has something to do with beeing Part of the Content. But Pirates most of the time say we want to deny them all, yeah we want deny them the Loot if they can't Contest it thats the same as East would do to West/Pirates, West to East/Pirates and Pirates to West/East but atm its Pirate vs Air. And thats not what XL Thought about the Open World PVP and Bosses
Most of us agreed to changing Saturday spawn but it’s not good enough for you guys because you want pirates to just not be able to contest you which is why you are pushing for a weekday. Admins can read thru your bs, if you really just want an opportunity to do the boss without having to stay up on a Saturday then accept their solution.

yeah we want deny them the Loot if they can't Contest it thats the same as East would do to West/Pirates, West to East/Pirates and Pirates to West/East but atm its Pirate vs Air. And thats not what XL Thought about the Open World PVP and Bosses

except east nor west has ever successfully denied us anything on their own and you wont see east vs west fighting because you already have shown to get wb kills you ally the entire server vs 1 (not even full) guild

If you read all the posts there's a lot of heat and you also forgot how the pirates asked all EU/Asia people to go RU if they don't like it as well as posting a link for the RU server was kind of humiliating or idk if they were being sarcastic or whatever it is, don't really feel so welcomed in the server after all this drama

You asked for boss times at a time that they can provide, telling you to play there is just a helpful tip. No idea why youre so upset and hurt by that

Last edited:
You guys feel what it likes to kill kraken when you have to hold hands with other faction to get it. Don't act like you guys don't experience it. When kraken had a long despawn timer we were out there fighting until 3 am pretty regularly. Even with TWT when it was super late. If you want it, fight for it. It sucks, but nothing much you can do. Do you think I wanted to stay up at 3 or 4am to fight PN1 for TWT because sparkle didn't want to reset the timer? No.

Pirates are only 'mad' or disgruntled because you guys are asking for a free BD because all of pirates are WORKING. There is at most maybe 8-10 players during the day, even less when its not halcy time. Black dragon is the BEST of the BEST items and to simply create a new one to have only 2 factions fight over it doesn't make sense. We stayed up to contest TWT late, PN1 did as well. You can guys can do the same.

You guys feel what it likes to kill kraken when you have to hold hands with other faction to get it. Don't act like you guys don't experience it. When kraken had a long despawn timer we were out there fighting until 3 am pretty regularly. Even with TWT when it was super late. If you want it, fight for it. It sucks, but nothing much you can do. Do you think I wanted to stay up at 3 or 4am to fight PN1 for TWT because sparkle didn't want to reset the timer? No.

Pirates are only 'mad' or disgruntled because you guys are asking for a free BD because all of pirates are WORKING. There is at most maybe 8-10 players during the day, even less when its not halcy time. Black dragon is the BEST of the BEST items and to simply create a new one to have only 2 factions fight over it doesn't make sense. We stayed up to contest TWT late, PN1 did as well. You can guys can do the same.
You're debating TWT which is way other thing than Kraken/BD lol. No one said that you wont be able to do those events. Time is good for you aswell? There's also a Saturday which is the same time. Cut your nonsenses, and stop flooding this thread with same stuff over and over again which barely makes any sense. Thanks. 'Archerage

Dont say anything about Free BD or Free Kraken! Everyone knows how many Free BD/Kraken you have so rly dont argument about this.

Most of us agreed to changing Saturday spawn but it’s not good enough for you guys because you want pirates to just not be able to contest you which is why you are pushing for a weekday. Admins can read thru your bs, if you really just want an opportunity to do the boss without having to stay up on a Saturday then accept their solution.
Yeah only you suggested it, and why? 2 Krakens under the Week for you 1 Kraken for East/West on the Weekend and i will be sure you dont show up on the Weekend because you get 2 Free Farms and why should i go to something where PVP and all happen when it could take ages to get it, instead you take the other 2 Easy. That was all about the Idea behind and nothing more, we can also read what you mention in between.

You're debating TWT which is way other thing than Kraken/BD lol. No one said that you wont be able to do those events. Time is good for you aswell? There's also a Saturday which is the same time. Cut your nonsenses, and stop flooding this thread with same stuff over and over again which barely makes any sense. Thanks.
You will rotate wins with east or with west (whatever faction you are). Cut your nonsense because that is how it is going to happen. I was saying that TWT which also gives an AMAZING glider which you guys get for FREE now because pirates are at work during 10am except for the weekends.

Dont say anything about Free BD or Free Kraken! Everyone knows how many Free BD/Kraken you have so rly dont argument about this.
Its only free because you guys aren't contesting, same thing that will happen with the change of times or an extra spawn. I'm not sure how that is hard to grasp. You guys hold hands for kraken/twt already, whats to stop you from doing it for BD?

I'm not even trying to argue, just spittin' facts that you guys are lazy and don't want to contest unless you have 70+ people at a time. EVERYONE in the history of this server has stayed up and put in stupid hours to contest. It is the way of the game.

Yeah only you suggested it, and why? 2 Krakens under the Week for you 1 Kraken for East/West on the Weekend and i will be sure you dont show up on the Weekend because you get 2 Free Farms and why should i go to something where PVP and all happen when it could take ages to get it, instead you take the other 2 Easy. That was all about the Idea behind and nothing more, we can also read what you mention in between.
This was not my suggestion, it was sparkles.
I would obviously prefer if nothing changes that way I can do stuff on Saturday and come back home at the end of the day and play some games but I can understand that the time is not great for EU players so I would happily compromise to give you guys a chance to fight for the content at a better time and I may get some pvp out of it if I’m home.

I don't really understand, if players want bosses to spawn earlier, then why weekend early bosses option is bad and weekdays early boss option is much better? If the goal is to test your powers and try contesting bosses, then why not to do it on weekend when more people can join and then just go from there?! Instead I keep hearing a bunch of nonsense.

Well, currently I see 3 possible options. Neither of them will satisfy everyone but may be good to show what side is right in this discussion.
But before posting those for final discussion, I'd like to see maybe somebody else still has what to say, so I'll not post those earlier than tomorrow.

A concentrated effort from a particular minority group to prevent content being moved to an earlier time (on select days) so that more people could experience it? Yeah that does sound a bit like what you're suggesting doesnt it?
People have turned down the idea of changing the spawn time on Saturday because its the one day of the week where more people have a bit of flex in their schedule and can perhaps attend. The option of having three separate time spawns across the week allows an equal chance for EVERYONE to get one spawn, and two spawns if they stretch their schedule.
In the end the community wants inclusion. Or at least most of us do. Theres 20 brave boys that seem to be fighting tooth and nail to maintain their income

I think many people dismissed BD entirely to begin with after hearing horror stories about its difficulty. Why bother worrying about content we weren't ready for?

A concentrated effort from a particular minority group to prevent content being moved to an earlier time (on select days) so that more people could experience it? Yeah that does sound a bit like what you're suggesting doesnt it?
People have turned down the idea of changing the spawn time on Saturday because its the one day of the week where more people have a bit of flex in their schedule and can perhaps attend. The option of having three separate time spawns across the week allows an equal chance for EVERYONE to get one spawn, and two spawns if they stretch their schedule.
In the end the community wants inclusion. Or at least most of us do. Theres 20 brave boys that seem to be fighting tooth and nail to maintain their income

I think many people dismissed BD entirely to begin with after hearing horror stories about its difficulty. Why bother worrying about content we weren't ready for?

Yall are literally the minority trying to take bosses out of the server prime time spawn window its currently in???

Back