What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You see now the Problem we have? You mentioned for the Pirates if we move the Timers to early, you cant attend if its to late again we cant attend.
Dont see whats "Fair" if we get 1 Chance from 3 Spawns :) thats why the idea with the 3 Spawn Timers

Bruh, if the most active time zone is 8-10pm EST then I don't see why any other timers should be moved other than the weekend.

how is moving a spawn to morning or afternoon "out of NA time zones"?

Pirates prove daily that they can put together the same numbers during mornings or afternoons just in the past week, as I've previously mentioned. You brag that it only takes you 10-15 ppl to do these bosses, yet if the time changes, all of a sudden your 10-15 is "omg nobody can be there aaaaaaaaah"? And I have sided with you all needing to get some protection against alts or leeches taking some of your precious 20 halcy slots during the daytime instance. That sounds like you have more queuing than the 10-15 you claim to need to do the bosses.

First moving the timer on the WEEKDAY to morning or afternoon is clearly not a good time zone for NA or less people have off work hours or don't work. TwT is in morning for NA, how many NA do you think you see continuously make that on weekdays?

This has been said multiple times, but pirates are not all NA, at least 5-7 of those you see in the day are not, and yes some of us have a bit more freedom with time currently in RL.

You are taking the 10-15 a bit to literal here, yes it is possible to kill most of the bosses with that many.. it should be for anyone tbh. However, it does not mean that is possible with *same numbers* (This hardly happens, 95% of time is more) of pvp and the boss. I think you are taking the brag a bit out of picture, or maybe you don't understand it. So let me spell it out more for you.. the joke is that other groups need a lot more people just to get an uncontested boss kill, and a zerg to do it with any reasonable contest.

As for the halcy thing, the slots are rarely all taken for daytime if they are we 100% have rando alts in it. The nighttime is the issue due to having more on still from previous content.

Does compromise mean something different on growlgate?

View attachment 15488

So we're clear, a compromise is an agreement where both sides of an argument agree to meet in the middle on a decision. You can google it if you'd like.
"Just show up then" isnt a compromise.
"Play the EU server then" isnt a compromise.
Moving the one time when a handful more people can make it also isnt a compromise as it barely scratches the surface of the issue.
A real compromise would be keeping multiple spawn times through the week that allow players from all regions a chance to compete for content. As has been stated over and over at this point.

I've seen no discussion about east/west working together or alternating wins for earlier spawns, and it would be stupid to even entertain that idea. The 'alliance' was put in place to have some fun and ensure a victory or two over a boss that is stupidly easy to contest and reset by a better geared, more experience opponent.

I do appreciate the victim game here though. First try baiting people into arguments to get the thread locked, and you're putting in some real work on the narrative that everyone just wants to take your content away. Strats! :D
Don’t even try lol! We are mainly on at the time that the server is more active so we could be throwing our hands up and going no change no change, however we are willing to change the time during the weekends to be more inclusive to everyone but it doesn’t work for you guys because it means you would prob have to fight for it.

Pretty funny how the ballad changed the second sparkle said the busiest time was 8-10 PM.
Trying to find a solution or middle ground is absolutely pointless because you guys just want uncontested content and we just want pvp for it so this won’t get anywhere.
Adios chicos!

If you guys want to change stuff, Saturday is THE day to have some changes since it favors everybody. That is IF you wanna pvp.
NA Players that are on the come up will eventually wanna fight us and what you guys are doing is denying that from them.People will continue to join this server and we can expect an even higher influx of players on 6.0. By changing boss times, all these new NA players will be left out. Friendly reminder that NA time is STILL the most active.

Having both bosses only spawn at a specific time on a single day each week is short sighted.

Sure, its Saturday at the "busiest time" but this is completely a step backwards.

If the day and time of spawn followed a schedule that loops through a set of days and spawn times each week, maybe then.

Like ragequit pointed out, busiest time =/= the only busy time.

One of the biggest complaints about this server throughout the history has been event times and recently (relatively...) there has been some buy-in to these complaints from the admins to adjust event times like RD, halcy, luscas, and abyssal (may have missed more but IDK) which people have been very pleased about, generally speaking.

I think nearly everyone acknowledges the relatively high degree of diversity in the makeup of the nationalities in the playerbase on the server here. If anything, there should be more frequent spawns, with reduced rewards per boss (changing guaranteed items to % chance drops, perhaps) to compensate, not fewer.

From the poll, nearly 100% of players prefer at least one set of spawns per week at the original time - and a clear majority (60%+) of players would prefer at least one set of spawns per week at an alternate time - sounds like a no brainer to me!

Last edited:
From the poll, nearly 100% of players prefer at least one set of spawns per week at the original time - and a clear majority (60%+) of players would prefer at least one set of spawns per week at an alternate time - sounds like a no brainer to me!
And the best day for that would be saturday since it wouldn't hurt any player base.

there was plenty of people at BD to contest us tonight, still failed tho cause yall just some dummies.
you guys really consider a 20v20 at BD is active pvp and ignored 50v50 TWT pvp that happened in same day or 40v40 WH pvp then sungold anth pvp? just because sparkle said server is more active at 8-10pm est doesnt mean there is more activities going on during that time, players can just keep their accounts online and that shows server active but theres 0 activites going on no events no raids just trade runs and potato stuff
dropping peace flag at weekend twt isnt enough proof for you guys & admins that EUtimezone have way more active players than NA
@Sparkle just compare twt raids vs kraken/BD thats really enough to show you that EU players ready to show up for bosses as long the timers are early enough for eu/asia to show up without having to fight till 3am
i wouldnt take anything pirates say seriously especially about their "job" joke they always manage to login for twt in weekdays and weekend at 11am-12pm NAtime with same group they get at kraken at 8:30pm NA heres a good proof pirates had same 20players online at twt weekday 6days ago, and they used to show up every spawn day
with no issue, anyone that show up to twt from east and west can tell you the same

Last edited:
you guys really consider a 20v20 at BD is active pvp and ignored 50v50 TWT pvp that happened in same day or 40v40 WH pvp then sungold anth pvp? just because sparkle said server is more active at 8-10pm est doesnt mean there is more activities going on during that time, players can just keep their accounts online and that shows server active but theres 0 activites going on no events no raids just trade runs and potato stuff
dropping peace flag at weekend twt isnt enough proof for you guys & admins that EUtimezone have way more active players than NA
@Sparkle just compare twt raids vs kraken/BD thats really enough to show you that EU players ready to show up for bosses as long the timers are early enough for eu/asia to show up without having to fight till 3am
i wouldnt take anything pirates say seriously especially about their "job" joke they always manage to login for twt in weekdays and weekend at 11am-12pm NAtime with same group they get at kraken at 8:30pm NA heres a good proof pirates had same 20players online at twt weekday 6days ago, and they used to show up every spawn day
with no issue, anyone that show up to twt from east and west can tell you the same

lol you got us, the handful of people who are online for twt sometimes is definitely our whole group youre right

heres a good proof pirates had same 20players online at twt weekday 6days ago, and they used to show up every spawn day
that was on may 31st aka memorial day, a holiday
before that, only the brs would log in because most of us were on vacation, which lasted until the end of february.

that was on may 31st aka memorial day, a holiday
before that, only the brs would log in because most of us were on vacation, which lasted until the end of february.
it wasnt may 31 it was 1 week ago but im not here to argue or have 1v1 convo with you about that, thats diff topic you should be sleeping now btw if you consider yourself NA even if you aren't
lol you got us, the handful of people who are online for twt sometimes is definitely our whole group youre right
samething to you too, "a handful of people" in your group/faction/guild is only 15 out of 20-25" just remember you are the minority here

They act like all of NA are pirates. They completely ignore that, at the most active time of the server, everybody else just refuse to show up.
From what I read above, it sounds like pirates are the only NA players that play on this server. There are many other NA and not only players here as well that play evening hours and we should not forget about them.
Yall are literally the minority trying to take bosses out of the server prime time spawn window its currently in???
Pirates are only 'mad' or disgruntled because you guys are asking for a free BD because all of pirates are WORKING.

Considering one of the offers we, the pirates, offered was to change it to the ONLY pvp day that's convenient for everyone, this is pretty null.

1623399956629.png

It's atm 33 votes for not wanting to have any change against total of 78 votes (with dominating 52 votes for last option) for any change. In that 78 vote u have both NA and EU people. The result still can change ofc. But it clearly show rn who is in "minority". The pool was about:
Should Kraken and Black Dragon Spawn times be changed.
and i see no extra notice that that question goes only to NA playerbase, or it narrows it down like one group does it "pirates only". All users of forum = all players are asked.

Some facts:

- WB timers are attached to NA timers.

- Topic was made in order to ask for making Boss timers more avaible for eu/asia time zone.

- WB timers excluding TWT are not accesible for typical EU zone player.

- BY NA, EU, ASIA ZONES we mean people playing in that time zones. If someone is staying overnight for their actual zone time then they play attatched with other time zones like Ayman told, some people from his guild are more active in other hours than normaly their origin place time zone would suggest.

- bragging like some people still do "come and fight us" is pointless, i'll use same argument as the people who are against the changes ,"people have jobs" they need to sleep for them and not to stay overnight.

- same people who are against the changes are attending morning halcy and they are doing a lot of other activity - seeing no problem with that - but when the topic of moving spawn hours for WB is touched they panic and flood pages, and when being ask what problem they see they tell that u cannot compare. Well you actually can, for both things u need to be active to do so what difference in activity is beetween them both when both subjects need geared and preapared people to fight with each other? Only visible difference is that current halcy is limited to 20 minutes, when Kraken can be (like one of pirates mentioned) 15 min shooting cannons when uncontested or few hours until despawned when contested.
When halcy was open world and before patches that bringed melee agility runner change and same in 2nd wave of players dimishing - before hiram patch open halcy used to be also hours long when timers were like 1,5h hours different(ealier) than the ones that we use to have rn. And dimishing part was mostly NA part of community.

- NA is not only pirates nation like we see in voting and in quotes bellow.
As an American player I would be fine with moving times earlier.

I am an American player and i too think it would be a good idea to change sometimes to help our very large EU/Asian player base. We have a small community so meeting others half way so more people can play together sounds good to me.

Here are 3 final options. Please read below, vote in the poll (only if you are an active player and interested in visiting those events!) and comment if you want:

• Earlier hours on weekend (Sat/Sun), so more players could attend and test their powers
Why weekend? That time all (NA, EU and even other regions players) can join the event as majority has a day off. May not be good for those who prefer to spend these summer weekends not in game but out with family and friends. But it’s a good chance for more players to participate at the same time + those players who never visited the event may try their powers to see if they event want to continue visiting those events, can/want to do it (fighting those bosses may be more complicated than it seems for many of you, so don’t expect an easy fight!).​

• Spawn 1 kraken + 1 bd at earlier hours on one of weekdays (either Tue or Thu) for 1 month test period. Then based on the attendance and activity it will be decided if to leave it as it is or return back to old time.
If bosses are left uncontested or attendance is low, change will be reverted to the old time. We don’t want to make it a dead content with that change. If players prove they can be more active during that hours than during evening hours that day, we’ll consider leaving that 1 spawn day change that way.​
That option is a good way for each side of this discussion to prove other side being wrong.​
Change related to 1 spawn day only! 2 other spawns will remain untouched as they are right now, so majority of the spawns would remain on the most comfortable for NA players time.​
As suggestion was originally supported not only by EU players but also by NA region players, we include it as a possible option for the changes.

• We change nothing as players can’t come to an agreement.
I think this option doesn’t require additional explanations.​

I'd be hugely in favor of the second option, depending on the time proposed. Do you have any thoughts on what time you would want to move the bosses to?

Edit: I'd still prefer to see staggered spawns for every spawn of the week, perhaps this could be negotiated if the initial time change works out?

I'd be hugely in favor of the second option, depending on the time proposed. Do you have any thoughts on what time you would want to move the bosses to?

Edit: I'd still prefer to see staggered spawns for every spawn of the week, perhaps this could be negotiated if the initial time change works out?
That will have to be discussed additionally as time from 1 pm till 5 pm is busy with other events as well.

So really the whole thing with this is that spawning earlier on weekdays only doesn't work that well. I would love to see you do with it like you did with Abyssal/Luscas. Every day they are scheduled, have one early and one late. That allows for people who work all week to still get in on the weekends!

This Thread was made for EU/Asia playerbase, now we got new pool to vote for. I don't know why "lil critters" are so negative for EU/Asia playerbase who can actually get a chance to do world bosses earlier. By negative i meant they all vote for 3rd option, instead of supporting EU/Asia playerbase.

Last edited:
Back