What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Sparkle
*This article was written using a translator. There may be some weird syntax.*

I can't participate in halcy, BD, kraken, abyssal stack, a lot of content.
Most of the content takes place late at night and early in the morning.
I don't want much.
I started the game with the intention of giving up part of the NA server.
NA people need some consideration for people from other countries.
So I'm in favor of wanting to change some time out of 3 days

I don't want to play in an unequal environment because of time
I hope the winning nation gets the item by playing pvp equally
It's not just a matter of time...
And I don't think there should be much damage to NA users.

I can think of why the pirates don't want to change the time.
If it continues as it is
They will mostly monopolize BD and kraken.
Because I want the pirates to keep monopoly on BD and kraken
I don't think you want the time change.
In this case, only one nation will continue to be strong.
I think that the rest of the nation will gradually go out of business.

The pirates tell you to leave the NA server, but
As the pirates say, if a lot of people leave for RU, the server will die.
Pirates can only farm and turn the game off.
And the monopoly will only get worse.
The balance on the server will be destroyed
The pirates are telling you how to screw the server

I'm not saying pirates should stop monopolies.
It is asking Eu and Asians to have an opportunity to participate in the content.

If some time changes
I think more Asian and EU users will join NA server
Then pvp will be more active and people will invest more time to get stronger.
I think this is how the server is moving in a better direction

Here are 3 final options. Please read below, vote in the poll (only if you are an active player and interested in visiting those events!) and comment if you want:

• Earlier hours on weekend (Sat/Sun), so more players could attend and test their powers
Why weekend? That time all (NA, EU and even other regions players) can join the event as majority has a day off. May not be good for those who prefer to spend these summer weekends not in game but out with family and friends. But it’s a good chance for more players to participate at the same time + those players who never visited the event may try their powers to see if they event want to continue visiting those events, can/want to do it (fighting those bosses may be more complicated than it seems for many of you, so don’t expect an easy fight!).​

• Spawn 1 kraken + 1 bd at earlier hours on one of weekdays (either Tue or Thu) for 1 month test period. Then based on the attendance and activity it will be decided if to leave it as it is or return back to old time.
If bosses are left uncontested or attendance is low, change will be reverted to the old time. We don’t want to make it a dead content with that change. If players prove they can be more active during that hours than during evening hours that day, we’ll consider leaving that 1 spawn day change that way.​
That option is a good way for each side of this discussion to prove other side being wrong.​
Change related to 1 spawn day only! 2 other spawns will remain untouched as they are right now, so majority of the spawns would remain on the most comfortable for NA players time.​
As suggestion was originally supported not only by EU players but also by NA region players, we include it as a possible option for the changes.

• We change nothing as players can’t come to an agreement.
I think this option doesn’t require additional explanations.​

So you’re saying, by moving those bosses at an earlier time on a “weekday” you are giving them free boss drops? Is that what it’s come down to? I’m not opposed to changing boss times but doing it on a “WEEKDAY” is just lazy. You want to promote pvp and activity do it on the weekend. Having it on a weekday will only cause east and west to hold hands killing 2 bosses. That is sad and pathetic.

So you’re saying, by moving those bosses at an earlier time on a “weekday” you are giving them free boss drops? Is that what it’s come down to? I’m not opposed to changing boss times but doing it on a “WEEKDAY” is just lazy. You want to promote pvp and activity do it on the weekend. Having it on a weekday will only cause east and west to hold hands killing 2 bosses. That is sad and pathetic.
You're wrong little man, don't even dare to talk about "free boss drops". As i said, why you all "lil critters" so negative to EU/Asia playerbase? :)

This Thread was made for EU/Asia playerbase, now we got new pool to vote for. I don't know why "lil critters" are so negative for EU/Asia playerbase who can actually get a chance to do world bosses earlier. By negative i meant they all vote for 3rd option, instead of supporting EU/Asia playerbase.
The ideal situation is the bosses on week days are earlier on in the day to allow more players to attend the boss. The pirates seem to have a weirdly self centered approach to this which I don't really understand. I saw one of them say earlier the people complaining are in the small majority but in reality both factions that are pushing for these changes are the large majority of the server so I don't really understand why the 30 man pirate guild feels they have such a strong pull with how the bosses should be handled lmao. The best situation going forward if a change is to be made would be earlier spawns on weekdays to promote asia/EU players attending bosses for more overall pvp/content between the two factions. Like the pirates said earlier they sometimes see 50+ of each faction which vastly out weighs their population so why should the larger number of players be held back from attending such content? I do think the timer that its currently at is fine for weekends as most people have off work or are more willing to stay up and will cater to the pirates complaints aswell.

**Small edit; If the pirates are so concerned about their bosses it kinda shows how irrelevant the pvp aspect of it is and how much more oriented towards farming bosses they've killed for idk the past 6months or some shit which has to be mind numbing. Even if you can't attend a boss with the ability to kill it, it literally has to be more fun to go out and just pvp even if it means not killing the boss or you can jst keep the current timers and kill the bosses and log out idk.

This Thread was made for EU/Asia playerbase, now we got new pool to vote for. I don't know why "lil critters" are so negative for EU/Asia playerbase who can actually get a chance to do world bosses earlier. By negative i meant they all vote for 3rd option, instead of supporting EU/Asia playerbase.

Because it's obvious throughout this entire forum that their goal is to keep content uncontested, and their rule on the factions strength absolute to themselves. It's the only reason they would be against other factions having a chance. What else?

I can't understand what he is saying
Ignoring East and West
Why do you think West and East will join hands to defeat the boss?
You're just blurring the point to get in the way of this suggestion.

so what type of events we talking about that happens at 1pm till 5pm in thu or tuesday beside MM, halcy, RD and sometimes TWT

So really the whole thing with this is that spawning earlier on weekdays only doesn't work that well. I would love to see you do with it like you did with Abyssal/Luscas. Every day they are scheduled, have one early and one late. That allows for people who work all week to still get in on the weekends!
No for these bosses. I already replied regarding it yesterday.

Submitting comments on what keeps saying free content

Pirates keep saying BD and kraken will be free content
"West and East join hands to kill the boss??"
I think it's a very stupid idea
Compare TWT times
Do the West and East yield and care for each other and share and kill TWT?
not so
We play PVP West and East for TWT

Perhaps between first MM and halcy for spawn?
Are you expecting to finish the boss in 20 minutes, to be in time for MM? Don't think that just making players to choose between 2 events is the best option.

To hold hands or not to hold hands is up to the players. Active server and many participating in the activity is the best result. And if players from all regions want that, we can give it a chance. Currently, if time is going to be changed for 1 of 3 weekly spawns, it will be a temporary 1 month change that is going to be closely monitored to confirm if change like this is required to stay.

so what type of events we talking about that happens at 1pm till 5pm in thu or tuesday beside MM, halcy, RD and sometimes TWT
Also Lusca, Abyssal.

Are you expecting to finish the boss in 20 minutes, to be in time for MM? Don't think that just making players to choose between 2 events is the best option.
Theres 4 hours between first Mistmerrow and Halcy during the week. first MM is 10am server time(?) and Halcy is 2pm i think?

Also Lusca, Abyssal.
I think its not necessarily bad to have multiple events happening at once it gives a competitive option to players if they are fighting over objectives where they need to weigh the worth of going to one event over the other and can lead to trade offs.
@Dissonance @Joey @Ayman
Don't turn this thread into personal insults. I may start banning instead of moderating.
I'm not throwing insults just responding to his statements thanks tho.

@Sparkle are you gonna let players discuss timers with you or you going to decide, if you are going to decide you need to know both sides gonna have to sacrifice an event for another like first MM that no one attend players dont really care about it much anymore and next patch its gonna be removed anyway

Last edited:
@Sparkle are you gonna let players discuss timers with you or you going to decide, if you are going to decide you need to know both sides gonna have to sacrifice an event for another like first MM that no one attend players dont really care about it much anymore and next patch its gonna be removed anyway
Players will be provided with several options to choose from.

Players will be provided with several options to choose from.
Honestly @Sparkle you're way of handling this situation is pretty trash. Catering to the casuals just ruins the game. We stayed up until 3am or 4am to contest TWT with PN1. We stayed up until 3am fighting pirates vs. pn1 vs pn2 for kraken back in the day. Adding these top tier end game bosses more than ONCE in a day is just such a trash idea. Black Dragon is the ultimate boss and gives the BEST weapons in the game. To have it spawn more than once in a WEEKDAY is the dumbest idea.

Do you think we want to be uncontested? No. We prefer to FIGHT for the bosses. Idk why Joey claimed we want free farm, but his nation was the one wanting the free farm when we left. We PREFER to get contested so more people can log in for PVP.

There are 50+ people from both factions showing up for the last Halcy every day, so their excuse for wanting to earlier ones to not stay up late is just excuses for not wanting to fight the Pirates.

Back